Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Sakura-Con 2010 Official Thread; who's attending?

Anjeru

Pulsar
So, given Sakura-Con is less than three months away, I thought it about time to put up a thread of some sort for those of us attending to discuss things. Such as, where staying, what cosplaying, where to meet up(if that's an idea), and so on and so forth.

So, first of all, let's cover the basic first step.

Which of you BlueMoon'ers will be attending Sakura-con?

I'll be there come hell or high water. And stayin at the hyatt again. Probly be on some fps game at night though. Who needs sleep. pshaa.

I'll be there... hehe I am a coordinator so I kinda have to be there. That and I live in WA so I mean.. why shouldn't ^^

My two roommates and I will be going this year. 50 bucks to pre-reg at this time, 60 at the door till 3-1-10.

Yep yep. I am going to pre-reg myself here soon. Room is set and ready, just need to finish my cosplay and save up spending money.

Maybe we should have a special BlueMoon luncheon or something.

MEMEMEMEMEMEMEME

I'm a coordinator this year, so I'll be working in the manager's line while I'm on shift. x_x Meanings I'll probably get things thrown at me o.o;

Wewt.

silver28 Coordinator in which department?

Trygon said:
Probably me.

Thinking about getting 86'd this year.

You better be or I'll cry.

And I better get to see you for more than a fucking minute this year -_-

-tilts my head-
Since it's in seattle I might be able to go and that is a Might...
Just have to find out some stuff and the like...
I wouldn't have a costume that's for sure though...I don't do well making costumes lol...

I will be wearing the flying squirrel pajama set my boyfriend bought me.

Also, something else... not sure what else I'll cosplay as.

I'm just going to amuse myself by being 'slightly furry'.

Not that I'm into 'furry'. It's just amusing to me. I want to see how many people will grab my tail.

Tail!

*glomp*

I usually always wear my glomp me pin, so I get tackles a lot.

As for cosplay, I got Mizore from Rosario+Vampire. Then my costumes from last year which were Rena Ryuuga from When They Cry, Rena from Star Ocean 2, and Lightning from Final Fantasy 13, though a few of them need to be touched up due to normal con-going wear and tear. @.@

One of these years I at least want a partial fursuit to wear :3

I is a furry x3

One can tell from that comment.. Hehe and I bet many people will be taking your pictures.

Guardian said:
I will be wearing the flying squirrel pajama set my boyfriend bought me.

Also, something else... not sure what else I'll cosplay as.

I'm just going to amuse myself by being 'slightly furry'.

Not that I'm into 'furry'. It's just amusing to me. I want to see how many people will grab my tail.

SQUIRREL!!! ><

Im half tempted not to wear my 'glomp me' pin. Since when I do wear it I don't get glomp'ed not once even. But on the plus side work approved my time request. So now very little will stop me from going.

Anyone from this site that sees me in my squirrel pajamas, are allowed to, and able to glomp me at any point.

Just don't tear off my tail. ;________;

I'm going! Not sure what hotel yet though, it depends how many in the group of ours will be able to afford goings. But I'll be cosplaying Kaito from the vocaloids, maybe Meiko, and uhm, Yuki from Gravi possibly, if I can find the right outfit in time.

Going as a Vampire Slayer to combat the Twilight freaks that will be there.

Please help me figure out what Vampire Slayer I should go as?

Anita Blake
Buffy (Laaaaaaaaaaaaaame.)
A female version of Van Helsing
....what other ones are there?

Either message me or use the thread if you think of any.

Back
Top Bottom