Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter & Hunted (Saber and MiseryChord)

When she growled, his hand was placed against her neck to soothe her, but also to keep her pinned as he fucked her - his fat cock thrust balls deep into her as he gave out a hiss of his own. With another shuddering jolt, his seed filled her quickly and hotly, the thick cum spurting out and filling her fever hot pussy as his body pressed into hers.

Elizabeth screamed out as he shot into her. The heat was quenched for the time being and she collapsed against the makeshift bed, returning to normal. "A-Alex..." she groaned, looking for her mate. She looked up to see the big male behind her, cock still dripping seed as it softened and flopped down against his balls.

Hearing her scream, her new lover backing away as Alex approached, having cleaned himself. "Are you better, love?" He asked, his tone caring, but still a bit firm as he held her in his arms -etierh way she seemed more exhausted instead of hungering as she was before...

She blinked up at him, eyes returning to normal. "F-for now." She still felt the knawing ache of the needing. "It will return in time." She murmured, hoping they would both stay with her.

"When it returns next time we'll be ready For now you should get some rest, we'll be ready to travel in the morning and my friend will be gone. he's a confidant of mine, and he won't tell the pack about you."

She laughed. "I meant it will return tonight my love. It will last for two days time."

"Mm, in that case we should rest as well. We'll be ready for you when your second bout comes on, we'll be here the full two days then..."

She nodded and curled up against him. With a smile, she beckoned the second male over as well, knowing he needed rest also. With a sigh, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

The rest would be as long as she was able to recede from her heat, as both men could use some sleep and rest to recover - but surely they would be at it once more before too long.

Elizabeth slept heavily against the both of them, her cold body warmed between the hot blooded werewolves. Sometime around dusk, she felt the hunger return. With a growl, she got on top of Alex, seating herself on his soft cock.

Alex's shaft was still somewhat firm, easily slid onto as his eyes flicked open with a small growl. "Nnng...." A hand instinctively gripped her thigh, his breathing reahing a steady pace as he found himself being pleasured awake.

She rode him slow and easy until they were both sated. The next two days passed in a blur of sex and bodily fluids. She awoke as the sun set, feeling her body cool as the heat receded. Her belly was slightly distended from where they had deposited so much semen into her womb. There was no doubt that she would carry one of the two's pups, hopefully Alex's.

Alex would of course hope it was his children. But as they began to move, his hand rested against her stomach. "You'll be bearing children, we should get you initiated into my pack. Even if you are a vampire, due to your status as a mate i'll make them accept you." It might not go over well, but as his body pressed in against hers he knew he had to do the right thing.

She felt the warmth of his hand cover her belly. Her own covered it. "They will never allow it." She murmured, standing on tiptoe to kiss his lips as he leaned against her. "But I shall try for you my love."

Returning the kiss, he gave her a shrug. "They will, even if I have to fight them tooth and nail for it. Of that I can promise you, they'll listen if I push the issue. Are you ready to go, then?"

She looked around the blood smeared cave then back to his neck where she had chewed him raw in her need to feed. A look of sadness flashed in her eyes, her lips set in a thin line. "Yes. I am ready."

"Good, let's get going. It's a bit of a trip but we'll make it easily." Commenting on the length, he was soon moving - his neck was sore but it owuld heal in a few days, save for the faint mark that she had given him weeks ago as it was.

She nodded, following behind her mate as he led the way. She noticed that his companion was no longer with them. "Where is your friend?" She asked softly, rubbing over her cum distended belly.

"He left, he knew his purpose here was done, and went back to his home. He might owe me a favor later so we'll probably see him again. You didn't bite into his neck as badly as you did mine, so I assume that means I still took you better than he did." The werewolf said with a small, cocky smirk.

She grinned over at her mate. "Cheeky wolf." A smirk plastered itself to her face. "He took me just as well. The only difference is that you are my bond-mate and soon-to-be father of my children."

Back
Top Bottom