Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter & Hunted (Saber and MiseryChord)

"I think we can. You can stay as you are, or dress as you please." he winked, kitting her on the forehead before he left. He'd head downstairs, a 'breakfast' of stew and fresh bread, as well as a bit of butter. Dressed in a simple short sleeved shirt and pants, he listened in to the rumors circulating amidst the local travelers and people of the land. Beasts were seen in the forest, dangerous and savage in nature... Hunting both man and beast wickedly. There were also rumors of further dark things out in the woods, not animal and not beast. Demons, or devils that had escaped hell and sought something. 'Hm..." he ate quietly, though taking his fill as he listened in to what was happening.

She watched as he dressed and left, before laying back down in the bed. Her powers sensed a growing darkness, but sadly she couldn't pinpoint it nor tell what it was. All she could tell was that it was pure evil and made her skin crawl. A feeling of foreboding washed over her to the point where she bared her fangs and hissed. Something was coming...and soon.

After eateing he began to head back upstairs, wiping his mouth with a napkin before setting it aside. He’d tell her what he learned afterwards, since he figured she’d certainly want to know about what he learned. Knocking on the door before entering, he looked. “I didn’t take too long, I hope?”

She stood against the bed, wearing nothing but a red satin thong. A smirk crossed her red lips as she looked him over, her eyes darker than normal. "Not too long at all." Was her purr ed reply as she reached down to play with herself.

“Oh? Perfect, I hate to feel as if I am making mylover...” As a and trailed around her hip, he slid her closer to him as he leaned down, lips against her forehead before he began to kiss and playfully nip at her ear. “Or waiting too long, at the very least...”

She was extremely horny so a low moan.left her as his searing lips touched her ear. "Ah! Mate me wolf." She whispered, sticking her ass out for him, to entice him.

Taking her is exactly what he did as he moved on, lips still pressed against her hear as his hand heavily groped her ass. He’d have her switched around soon, bent over the bed as he urged her onto it. “Mmmm...” Growling just a bit, his pants were quickly slid down his legs, the thick cock-head of her mate pressing against her slit once he moved her thong to the side. If she wanted to be taken like an animal, he was all too happy to do it.

An energy pulse seemed to fire from her body as he rubbed the thick head over her drenched slit. A pained, yet needy moan left her, her hips rocking back to their own accord. "Please Alex....I ache" she moaned, biting her lip so hard she drew blood.

He was still in control, but at the point his shaft rubbed against her slit he gave out a darker sounding growl and ‘gave in’. His hips thrust against hers harshly, and soon enough her lover was beginning to pump into her pussy with constant rocking motions from his hips, a steady groaning and growling coming from behind as each harsh thrust brought his cock deeper and harder into the vampire’s pussy. “I’ll...” He gave out a small moan. “Make sure you don’t ache any more, then...” a hand smacked her ass a bit firmly, cupping it and squeezing it affectionately afterward.

Elizabeth cried out as he pushed into her pussy. Her nails shot out, piercing the mattress. Her brain shut off leaving her all animal. It was her "needing" period. A time when a female vampire needed to be bred, or else face excruciating pain. she put off energy pulses that would tempt any male, no matter the species. Every male would feel the need to mate. The male she mated with would also become animalistic with the need to breed her. The needing period was the only time a vampire could be bred.

Sensing something had changed in his lover, his hips bucked against her with far more force then they had moments ago. Both of his hands steadied himself on her with each deep and rough thrust, as if to match her. “Fuck...” Cursing under his breath, her near animalistic need to breed affecting him just the same as his shaft pistoned in and out of her as her lover was fueled by a new desire to mate with her, his skin flush and almost fever hot to the touch.

Sweat sheened her skin, thick with pheromones, as he brutally thrust against her His claws broke her supple skin, sending her into a frenzy. Her mating marks burned white hot as she bared her fangs, snarling and growling. "More!" She commanded, eyes turning pure black.

She smelled beautiful, like some lovely flower or fine wine to his scent as he fucked her hard, claws dragging against her skin and drawing droplets of blood. If she begged and wanted for more she’d get it as his hips rocked forcefully against hers and his heated body pressed against her bent over form. A large and firm hand cupped one of her breasts as he gave out a delighted sounded growl of pleasure, his aching and twitching shaft spearing balls deep into his lover by now, begging for release that he held in.

Already her cunt gripped and pulled at his straining shaft. She was poised on the edge, on the verge of cumming. She wanted his beast, Fucking deep into her fertile cunt. Her claws ripped open the mattress as her blood dripped onto the sheets like rubies. She had no voice, only guttural growling and screaming left her throat.

With her poised, and her pussy clenching around his hard cock he would soon release, his cum filling her hard and thickly once more as he growled primally in pleasure. His aching balls pressed against her cunt as his cum spurted out, heavy spurts of seed beginning to fill her deep as she screamed out for her lover.

A cool feeling of relief filled her as he pumped into her with all he had. Almost immediately she returned to her senses. "oh God, Alex. . . Ave you alright?" She murmured, hoping she hadn't hurt him. "we need to get out of here. As soon as possible." If they didn't things could get very bad.

With her relief at his climax, his hips continued to pump against her as his shaft throbbed and twitched, a heated groan escaping his mouth as he tried to focus, and found himself steadily able to do such. “Leaving....” The words trailed from almost tired sounding lips. “Alright, we leave now then. Get dressed and we’ll be off.” The werewolf spoke, a his tone firm and warm, though he understood the urgency in her voice and would move as she did.

Elizabeth rolled over and took his face in her hands. "I need you to go and get one of your brethren Alex. I am in my needing period. Do you know what that is?" She asked to drained werewolf.

“Needing period...” A hand ran through her hair, his eyes focused on hers. “That’s a vampiric heat, yes?” he asked, his eyes looking into hers. :And you think I can’t handle you alone?”

"Yes a vampiric heat. Perfectly put." She gave him a smile. "I do not think, I know you can't. And it is not because you are weak. I will kill you Alex. When a female vampire is in needing she will literally drain a male of his seed and his blood."

“How long until you go into complete heat? There is a friend I can call upon, and we can deal with you but it will take some time. I don’t want you hurt or dead over this, so if you need to be shared I will.” he leaned forward to kiss her, keeping her close as his hand rested at the nape of her neck. “But remember...” His voice took on a more heady and even possessive tone, though it was mixed with pleasure. “You’re my mate. I don’t intend to lose you to anyone else...”

She looked up at him. "Tomorrow evening should mark the onset. It will last for approximately two days, sometimes three." She leaned her forhead against his after the kiss broke. "I do not wish to lay with another but I will if it means keeping you safe. We must leave here though. The pull of a vampire in needing will call to any male of any species. We will go up into the mountains. As my mate you will be able to find me." And with that, she left, not even bothering with clothes as she used her powers to flash herself to a large cave.

“Tomorrow night...” He spoke, whispering faintly into her ear as his chest was pressed tightly agianst hers. “I’ll make sure you’re satisfied and pleasured for as long as necessary.” His tone was an almost hungry growl, though still soft and pleasant to the ear. “I’ll track you by scent, I can assure you I won’t lose you.” As she left, he would soon be gone as well though by the more conventional means of walking. He’d find his friend, who would certainly be more than eager to help him with this task of his.Having another werewolf verify the bone would also make it easier for his pack to accept her evnetually.

Elizabeth busied herself by preparing the cave. She made a large bed from limbs and soft moss for them to lay upon as well as a fire. Using her hunting skills, she stockpiled meat ad game for the two wolves. When they had sated her they would be near starving. Luckily a small stream ran through the back of the cave so they had fresh water. She sank down onto the makeshift bed, curling up. Already the pain was beginning. "Hurry Alex." She murmured into the dimly lit cave.

It would take some time, but by the time Alex and his friend Gabriel had found the cave she was in, Alex felt a bit shifty for a moment as he suspected there could be danger. Not from her, but from Gabriel for a brief moment... The other man relaxed, his skin darker in comparison to Alexander’s as they entered the cave. “Don’t worry, Alex. You are a new initiate of the pack, but strong... I can imagine you’ll keep her in line, even if she did try to rebel or fight back.” Alex shook his head.

“Hardly worried about her doing that... Trust me.”

Back
Top Bottom