Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter & Hunted (Saber and MiseryChord)

A wicked purr left her as she squeezed him harder. "Yes but when I bite you in this form I don't have to worry about fur getting in the way." She teased, moaning as his teeth sank into his mating mark.

"Mm, alright then..." as he began to slide her underwear to the side, his cock rubbed against her slit before he began to thrust in firmly, back arching just a bit as he started to thrust and pump into her with firm, deep motions - a growl escaping his lips in pleasure.

A loud snarl left her as he slipped inside of her. Her nails sank into his hips, drawing blood that dripped down to cover her thighs. She bared her fangs, eyes growing dark with lust as he thrust into her, her body opening to allow him in fully.

As the snarl escaped her lips, and his body tensed just a bit as his blood dripped from fresh wounds, he just fucked her harder ashis body bucked against hers and a long moan of pleasure escaped his lips. His eyes looked into hers, his hard cock probing and thrusting into her as his hips hammered into her. "Mm...fuck..." One hand remained on her hips, the other starting to brush against her corest, wanting to force her heavy, lovely breasts out of her top.

Elizabeth ran her hand through the fresh blood, licking and sucking her fingers clean in a seductive show. She took a nail and ripped the top so her breasts could be freed. "Is that better my love?" She purred.

The blood tasted even stronger with just the slight addition of arousal from her lover. "So much better..." his hands greeadily pressed against her breasts, nails digging in dee as his cock fucked her hard and fast, balls smacking lewdly against her hips.

Elizabeth groaned loudly as his hands gripped her breasts tightly. "Nnngh! Yes Alex!" She groaned, climaxing underneath him. Her breathing was harsh and shallow as her insides clenched and pulled around him.

As she breathed harshly against him and groaned, fingers wrapped around her breast even harder while he pumped deep and firmly into Elizabeth. Giving out a long groan of pleasure he was soon bottoming out in her, lips against hers even as his balls smacked against her hips in between his hard and deep thrusts.

The vampire writhed underneath her master, lost in the pleasure he was giving her. Her eyes glowed in the faint light of the room as her mating marks burned. She bit into his lip, drinking him in as they kissed, sweaty bodies entwined as he plowed into her willing sex.

With his lover drinking from his lips he just retorted with a long growl, feeling the way her marks brushed painfully against his skin. “Mmm...” His body also glistened with the same sweat as hers, and his body quivering as he got closer to a heady climax.

She sealed off her bite with a long lick to his lip, nails again scoring his flexing back and drawing blood. "Cum my love." She murmured into his ear, leaving wet kisses until she reached where she had marked him, sinking her fangs in deep to feed as another orgasm crashed over her body.

Once she began to murmur he pumped into her faster as her orgasm rocked her – seed wantonly spilling into her pussy as he groaned out deeply. “Mmmh....” his breathing got heavier, lips pressed against her neck as his own canines dragged strongly against her smooth, pale skin while spurt after spurt filled her slit.

Elizabeth loved the noises he made during sex, the sounds so primal and erotic. She groaned out as she felt the scorchingly hot spurts of seed filling her, his cock swelling with each pump. His blood refreshed her, the extra intensity from his orgasm sending her nerves to firing. She sighed in pleasure as she released her hold on him, smiling up at him with blood-stained lips. "Sated wolf?" She asked cheekily, stroking his sweaty hair back from his forehead.

They were both caught in the throes of passion and he gave another deep and sensual growl as he felt his orgasm finally die down, thick cock still hilted deep in her with his seed filling her completely. “Mmm...” As she asked him if he was finished, the werewolf kissed her on the lips once again. “I think I am for tonight, unless you wish for more...” he could give her more, but if she was just as sated as he thought she was then they would get some rest.

"I am well sated for the night, I just figured you still wanted to go, seeing as you mentioned seeing if a wolfcould breed a vampire." She grinned, kissing him back as she moved to kick off the shoes she still wore. She wanted to be ffully naked against his hot flesh as they slept.

“Mm, we’ll see If that did the trick.” As she kicked off her shoes he got comfortable, an arm soon curled around her as he gave off a tired sounding groan. He was just as naked as her before long and he had her in his arms, body to body as they slept against one another.

Elizabeth curled into his body, relishing in his heat. She slept soundly through the day, sheltered from the sun by his big body enveloping hers. As the moon rose high the next night, she awakened, grinning over aat her sleeping wolf.

He would sleep with her, having been awake for the same hours she was. Come nightfall however, he would find himself steadily rising, body stretching as he gave a light yawn. “Mmm...” A hand stroked through her hair as he looked her over with slightly bleary eyes. “Morning...” he said, his voice a bit quiet as he woke.

"Goodmorning my love." She purred, nipping his neck where she had fed from the night before. She groaned softly as she got the tiniest taste of his blood.

"Morning? I highly doubt its morning..." He leaned into her smlal nip/kiss, his blood as warm and strong tasting as ever as she took her little sip. "Mm, but it seems you're in a rather good mood today...."

"I would not be awake if it was morning." She chuckled, leaning up to kiss him. "And I am in a spectacular mood. I was well fed and well pleasured last night." She chirped, hands rubbing down his ribs. "How soon must we set out?"

"I do suppose this is our morning." His chest was firm and warm, almost on fire with the natural heat he had and the warmth from the blanket. Kissing her back on the lips, hs held her close. "Mm, good. Now that I can appreciate, nothing better than waking up in a great mood."

She giggled, girlishly. "Mmm you need to eat love. Its been almost two days." She murmured, nuzzling his neck as her hands explored his body. She felt only tiny scratches from where her nails had dug into him during their lovemaking. "It is a good thing that I found a werewolf for a mate, what with the way I scratch and bite."

"I'll eat downstairs. I do find it easier to stay awake longer, eat less, other things as a wolf. But I am feeling peckish. I'll go downstairs and have something to eat, while you stay and dress? unless you wanted a second round when I came back..." his hands were also exploring her body, warm and teasing against her hips and slowly traveling up the curves of her stomach. "And you do have quite the hardy lover for your rougher affections..."

Elizabeth thought for a moment as he explored her body to his hearts content. "Hmm...I think I will go for a second round when you return." She grinned, reaching between them to.cup his groin. "That is, if we can spare the time."

Back
Top Bottom