Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter & Hunted (Saber and MiseryChord)

He began to run - werewolves were fast, but as he began to speed up he turned his head briefly as he moved over a small rock. "Oh? And just what do I get if I outrun you enough?" he asked with a grin, continuing to keep his speedy momentum.

Elizabeth dropped down from the trees above his head. "Whatever you wish, no rules or inhibitions." She hissed, running after him. Occasionally, she would disappear into the trees, using them to her advantage.

As she vanished into the trees he'd try to run for the larger clearings, senses sharp as he tried to listen for her - though she did have the advantage as his eyes looked for her in the night sky, somewhat expecting her to actually try and catch him from the front!

As he would make for the clearings, she would dart across them at top speed until she could use the trees again. She was letting him stay ahead, wanting him to win just to see how he would use his win.

As he continued to run, he did hera faint movement, wondering if it was her - though as it ran by he saw it was just a small animal, probably a rabbit darting across the grass. But it seemed he'd have an easy win...

Elizabeth, too, heard the movement. It wasn't her, she was silent as she ran, barely touching the ground. Dismissing it as an animal, she kept pursuing her mate until.they had reached their destination, he only mere feet in front of her.

As they arrived at their 'finishing line' he looke at her as he appeared just slightly winded, coming in first place as he grinned and flashed his fangs at her, eyes on hers. "Hm... Well, looks like we hav our winner then. Wouldn't you say?"

The vampiress was in no way winded, stopping beside him.with a grin. "Seems we do. So what will be your winnings?" She asked, licking her lips.

"Well..." He said, looking around. "I may take a slight raincheck on that... Since first? I'd like to get to an inn, or somewhere we can rest. Theres a village a few hours from here. We get there. then? I take a bath... While you do so too, and after? I want you dressed in your best lingerie, heels and stockings as you wait on the bed for me." As a finger was placed against her lips, "And then I come in and rut you senseless. I want to make that lovely voice of yours hoarse from screaming in pleasure. We may even see if a vampire can be bred..."

His description of what he wanted had her panting, her tongue coming out to taste his finger. What he described...oh it had her aroused and wanting. And the bastard knew it would.

"Oh..." As his figner was traced by her tongue, he then leaned in just a bit. "And I do have to say this. If there's anything you want from what I described? I pride myself on being able to pleasure my mate. So if you have any desires at all... I am all ears, love. There are few requests i'd say no to from you."

Dark, lustful eyes stared up at the wolf for a moment before she spoke. "I want you to use me until I can no longer move." She whispered, voice husky with lust.

"By the time i'm done with you." he leaned in, kissing her briefly before his tongue flicked teasingly against her ear, body warm against her. "Those lovely, long legs of yours won't be able to carry you for a day at the least."

A shiver went down her spine as he spoke. Her tongue flicked out to taste him.on her lips. "Then we better get moving. Dawn isn't long off." She smirked, reaching forward to cup his groin and massaging him for a moment.

Already half hard as she cupped him, his hands wrapped around her waist. "That eager to play dressup for me and play the part of a perfect little whore of a mate for me?" he kissed her again, passionately embracing her before he broke off and began to move with purpose. "Then we should get going."

As he kissed her, she bit into his lip, drinking a tiny amount from him as they kissed. To tease him, she allowed her powers to come forth, giving him enough pleasure to make him hard and aching. "We should. I can't wait for you to fuck me senseless."

His blood tasted as strong as intoxicatingly sweet as ever, even as she made him even harder. Growling against her lips, he was soon after her - the small city viisble at the edge of the forest, a trading city it seemed.

Her pace was fast as she easily manuvered over the large tree roots. The promise of a good fuck was on her brain, her sex wet and ready for when her wolf would mount her like the bitch she was. She was sure he would be able to smell her wet arousal as he trailed behind her.

He did smell her, just as sweet as the way his blood tasted to her. Growling just a bit, it wasn't long before he had moved with her to an inn, hand wrapped around her as he paid for both a nights stay, and a warm bath for each. "See you when you're dressed and ready..." he said, lips pressed against her ear as he nipped against it.

She enjoyed the possessive way he clutched her to him as he paid for their stay. At his command, she went to bathe, washing away the road grime. It didn't take her long, and soon she was naked and looking to see what she would wear. A smirk crossed her lips as she cae across the red lace. A werewolf would grow crazy at the sight of a female in red, that much she knew. She pulled on the tiny teddie, having some difficulty pulling it over her breasts. Once she was dressed in the sheer garment, she pulled on the matching stockings, attaching them to the garters. She finished the look with a pair of red stilettos before climbing into bed to await his arrival.

He bathed long enough to be completely washed, smelling of citrus and a slight hint of vanilla as he washed his hair as well, clean from toe to scalp as he wrapped a towel around himself and began to dry off. But as he soon began to approach, she might be able to hear his footsteps end at the door as he stopped, hand against the knob as it turned and allowed him in. “Mmm...” his eyes glowed with a silver glint as he looked her over, a hunger growing. “You look good enough to eat up... But I think thats related to what we both want, isn’t it?”

A soft chuckle left her as she looked him over. "That is is." She purred, running a hand up her shapely thigh before rubbing over the crotch of the teddie, pleasuring herself for a moment.

He moved closer and knelt on the bed, his hand replacing hers as he pleasured her. "One last question, do you prefer I start as a man, or..." his fangs were visible again as he eaned in, fingers rubbing at her covered slit as his tongue dragged against the mark on her neck. "Should I just let the beast free and fuck you with that? Since this is a reward for us both, I may as well ask how you prefer your mate to fuck you."

"I prefer to have you as a man for tonight. I do admit, the wolf fucks alot harder but I want the intimacy of being with you like this." She moaned as his tongue travelled over the marking. Her hands went to work on pleasuring him, stroking and gently pulling at his cock and balls.

"Oh? I can be intimate in either form..." His teeth sank lightly against her mark, but he soon kissed her on the lips as he moved his lips against hers. The towel fell around his waist and onto the bed as she stroked his hard shaft and heavy sack, clearly ready for her.

Back
Top Bottom