Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter & Hunted (Saber and MiseryChord)

She chuckled deeply, nipping his lip. "Well we could always run a test. I fed last night so we could see how long it will be before I need to feed again."

"That sounds like a good test for me. Just lay off the biting for a bit and we'll see how long it takes for you to get the need to feed." The werewolf said as his hands left her. "Do you need to get anything before we head out?"

A smirk crossed her lips. "No promises." She gathered some clothes, stuffing them into a pack before pulling a suede cloack over her shoulders. "I have all I need." She replied, standing beside him.

"Good." If she was ready to leave, then so was he. As it wasn't that long before they were heading out of her estate, he looked her over quickly. "We'll be heading to a small city not far from here, we should get there bun early morning when its still dark out, and easily get a room for the evening."

A simple nod was his answer. Her eyes looked abot keenly, her sight very advanced due to her vamipirism. "If we don't I will be okay. I'm an Elder, and sun doesn't bother me as bad as it would a newborn." All it would cause was some pinking of her pale flesh. Prolonged exposure, say for twelve hours would cause moderate burns that would be taxing to heal.

As she gave a not, he then listened to her explanation. "I'd prefer you with no burns or anything, though. Its just a thought, since i'd be happier if you're not hurt in any case here." As they left, the moon above was bright, and he kept a constant vigil, as his eyes were sharp thanks to the gift of Lycanthropy.

A sumptuous smile crossed her lips as she looked up at him. "I was simply stating facts so you would not become distressed if we found ourselves with no shelter." She explained, hopping onto a fallen sapling and navigating across it easily, though her foot was wider than its trunk.

"I'll keep that in mind. But for now lets just focus on getting there first. So, do you wish to tell me about yourself, or do you wish to know more about me?"

"Well let's see. I was a simple farm girl before I was changed nearly two hundred years ago. A stranger came to the house, asking that we help him. My papa was a godly man who wouldn't turn away the needy. Its what got him, my ma-ma, my brothers and my infant sister butchered like cattle. Instead of killing me, my sire chose to change me at the ripe age of nineteen. We moved to the city and lived in peace for the next hundred years until he was hunted down by a slayer, much like yourself. It was then I moved here and have lived in peace since." She replied, shrugging as if she had simply been asked about the weather. "Now tell me about yourself."

He gave a nod. "Well, I am sorry about your family." Though she didn't seem that shaken up anymore. "I was a hunter, sitll am. I was trained by my parents, as we were part of an organization. Once I left on my own however I turned out to be rather skilled. I was changed however when I made a mistake, let a werewolf bite me. As I killed him, I had asserted my dominance over him despite him cursing me. I suppose being 'cursed' like this isn't quite a punishment, but it is a strong way to prove I am still skilled and have even gotten stronger. I joined with a more neutral, less crazed pack of werewolves if only so I wouldn't be hunted by everyone."

"A neutral werewolf? That I shall have to see." She chuckled softly, walking a bit closer to his side. "I am sorry to hear you were turned against your will. I know the feeling."

"It's in the past, and while I can't change it now I can say at the least that its become easier to deal with as time goes by. The one thing I know I needed a a mate, and well... Now I have that covered." he said, looking at her with a sly grin. "So I think we're both fairly well off now."

Elizabeth laughed softly, looking up at him before drawing his head down to kiss him senseless. "An unconventional mate but a mate nonetheless." She grinned, nipping his lip.

Returning the kiss strongly, his hands wrapped around her for a few moments as he growled agianst her lips once she bit him. "Mmm, Oh yes. A mate, and while not the standard I think we both enjoy one another rather well..."

His growl sent a shiver over her body. "Enjoy is an understatement. Dont you think?" She whispered, eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

"An understatement? I agree, but its nice to be polite even if no one else is around. If you prefer, we can talk dirty all we want." Fangs wcoud be seen with a bit more ease in the moonlight, given his curse - not as long as a vampires, but almost as sharp.

"Hmm a polite wolf. A first for me." She teased, licking over her lips as she spotted his fangs that not too long ago had been buried in her neck while his....other body parts had been buried elsewhere. An involuntary shudder went through her at the thought.

"A vampire who wants to be mated, thats also a first." He said, looking at the way she shuddered. "And apparently is hungry for more." He then added with a teasing remark, ahnd sliding to her hip. "But you'll have to wait."

A playful pout crossed her full lips. "Touche wolf. Let us be off then so we can be together all the faster." She remarked, popping him on the ass to get him moving. "Come along, slow poke."

"Of course." He returned the smack with a harsher spank to her ass, groping it afterward. "You're the slow one with that ass of yours." He again squeezed it as of to emphasize the words.

His groping caused her hips to lift involuntarily, grinding her cleft against the front of his breeches. Her mouth dropped open in a soft moan. "Keep that up wolf and we will be even slower on our journey." She whispered, eyes dark with desire.

With her grinding against him, he chuckled. "Perhaps we will, but for now? I don't intend to slow down... But mayberiling you up..." As he ground back against her, he nipped at her ear before moving away. "Because if you have something to chase you have good incentive to run."

"Oh, very much really." He said, his eyes shining briefly in the night. "And I know you're up for the challenge..."

"Better get moving then...if you expect to beat me..." she teased, nipping his neck.

Back
Top Bottom