Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter & Hunted (Saber and MiseryChord)

As she bit him he hissed out in pleasure, fangs bared for a moment as his cock twitched in her grasp. Precum dripped from the head, and down across her fingers as he gave her ass a hardy slap.

She didn't drink from him, no she simply gave him pleasure. Her hand squeezed him rhythmically, using his precum as lubricant. She wanted to make him cum from her bite and strokes.

Feeling the depths of pleasure from her squeezing and stroking hand as well as her fangs releasing that pleasure in him his body soon began to tense up, cock twitching more as he looked at her. Fangs sunk in against her mark once more, one hand fondling her breast as the other groped and clawed at her ass even more. If she wanted him to climax, he wasn’t going to do it alone as his cock pulsed between her fingers.

Elizabeth groaned loudly as he sank his fangs into her. Immediately, her body became heated, on the verge of orgasm. Hurriedly, she rolled them and climbed atop him. It took some maneuvering, but soon she sank down on his cock, the feeling of him inside her sending her into a spiralling, mind-numbing orgasm.

Once she was on him he felt the exultation of victory. His cock throbbed in her and while her muscled clenched down on him in orgasm, he returned the favor as his hands gripped her hips hard and began to bounce her body against his cock. His shaft impaled deep and hard into her as he growled out, heavy spurts of cum beginning to fill her again.

Her sharp nails dug into his pecs as she went boneless. His hands were all that held her up as he bounced her, his cock invading her womb. His seed was hot as he pumped everything he had into her.

Her nails caused him to bleed a bit, but he was a solid anchor for her as he fucked her through their orgasms, breath coming out of him in deep and ragged growls, content to take her like he was.

Lust glazed eyes looked down at him as she panted harshly. Her breasts swayed with his thrusts as she rode him, rolling her hips as they both came down from their highs.

"Was that the climax you were looking for?" Panting a bit, smoldering eyes looked into hers and h smirked with fangs visibly showing. As his hips bucked back into hers with light movements, one hand gripped one of her breasts and gave a firm squeeze. "Or do you still not know what being sated means...?"

The vampiress chuckled softly, her breath returning to normal. Her breasts swayed softly as he continued thrusting into her lightly. "I am well and thoroughly sated, my dear wolf. I ask the same of you." She whispered, voice husky from screaming.

“Oh, I am for now.” He said, feeling the desire to shift back to human form. But if she wanted to rest with him like this he could stay this way for a while longer. “Tomorrow might be another story, but for now? Lets just get some sleep and wake up refreshed for tomorrow.”

Elizabeth smiled down at the beast beneath her. "Return to your human form please. I would rather not get dog hair on me whilst I slumber." She teased, climbing off of him and fetching q rag to clean herself with. She wiped the remenants from their mating from between her thighs before climbing back into the lush bed. "Sleep well wolf." Were her last murmured words before she sank into a trance like sleep of the vampire.

If she wanted him human, so be it. he changed back into human quickly, still athletic and toned but completely naked by now. his arm wrapped around her as he gave a small yawn, his body allowing her to rest against him once she was back into bed. While she was in a trance, he just slept heartily.

As soon as the sun sank the next day, she awoke. Rising easily from the bed, she looked over at the wolf lying besude her. She grinned before laying across him and nuzzling into his neck. Oddly enough, she wasn't hungry. Usually she fed every night after she awoke. It must have been his blood, it was strong enough to keep her from having to feed as often.

Still in human form as he rested, his body was warm to the touch - far more warmth than any blanket owuld provide. But as she rested against him it wasn't long before he gave out a small yawn as his eyes slowly drifted open, looking at her as he kissed against her forehead and gave another yawn.

She gave him a sweet sort of smile before nipping his bottom lip affectionately. "Good evening." She purred, her own cold body warmed by his. "I trust you rested well." She needed to be up and dressing but found she didn't want to leave his warmth.

He returned the nipping kiss, his hands still on her as those rough and firm fingers trailed down her back. "Oh, I rested very well. I hope you did the same? You certianly seem to be in a good mood..." he trailed off as he moved to sit up, kissing her forehead.

"I rested perfectly. As far as my good mood, well I'm lucky tp say I had a damn good lay last night." She grinned, fangs flashing. Getting up, she moved to get dressed, pulling on an outfit similar to what he had first saw her in, save this one was the color of blood and was lace, as well as it consisted of a pair of black leggings and boots. It allowed her heavy breasts to easily be seen and showcased her figure perfectly. "So, my Master, am I to follow you on your journeys now?" She asked, brushing through her dark hair.

"I'd say we were both lucky on that account." as she moved to get dressed, he would soon dress as well, dark long sleeved clothing and pants, as well as light armor that was worn under the shirt. Running a hand through his hair he smirked as he looked her over. "Yes, you'll be accompanying me on our travels, and I will be hunting other monsters as wlel as dealing with my pack... which I suppose i'll have to introduce you to sometime since you are my mate."

She sighed as she looked about the place that had been her home for the last hundred years or so. "Alright. But I doubt your pack will welcome me." She grinned at the alpha before striding over and nipping his neck, over where her fangs had marked him.

"They may not, which just means you'll have to fight to get acceptance." as she nipped over his neck his hand ran across her ass as he brought her closer to him, a shiver of delight running down his spine. "And besides, even if they don't accept you, you'll still be my mate..."

Elizabeth smiled. "Well one other problem we may encouter. Me feeding. Unless you want to volunteer to be my food source I will have to look to others to sate my thirst." And that meant a near sexual encounter of which she was certain he wouldn't like.

"What's the issue with feeding on me?" He asked as his eyes looked around for a meal for himself. "After all you seemed to enjoy it. Am I missing something?"

"Its a nightly thing. I wouldn't want to weaken you." She smiled. She loved feeding from him. He grew wild with lust when she did and his blood was a potent drug.

"Then we may have to work some thing out." He replied coolly, smirking. "As fun as it sounds, it may not be wise every night."

Back
Top Bottom