Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter & Hunted (Saber and MiseryChord)

She in a near constant state of orgasm by now, clenching tightly around him as he thrust. A bulge formed in her belly as he fucked her womb, nudging against the wall of it. "Nnnnnngh yes! Oh gods more! Harder!" She screamed, eyes rolling back in her head as she thrashed and twitched about. The feeling came back to her arms and legs and she latched onto him, nails digging into his flexing back as she shot up, burying her fabgs in his neck and drinking deeply as she pumped him full of a substance that would cause pleasure to fill him.

With her body twitching, the bulge in her was easy to see rise and fall as he fucked her, spreading out the walls of her pussy and her innermost womb as his hand squeezed her breast hard. Each breath from him was a deep growl of pleasure, his body flush with heat. “Oh? Where’s your defiance...Or are you seeing that being my bitch has its benefits?” he hissed in pain as her fingers scratched against him, and then her fangs sinking into her neck. At that deeply pleasurable experience, his hips pounded harder against her, bucking her slightly against the floor as he howled out in pleasure...An orgasm imminent!

His hips were driving into her, eventually pulling the knot free until it was fucking her like a second thicker cock. A loud moan left her as she continued drinking, his blood staining her lips as she bucked against him in abandon.

His knotted shaft impaled her deep as his hips constantly moved and slapped against her. But with a sudden and bestial howl his cock and body tensed. Hot spurts of ivory cum filled her womb as his orgasm hit him hard. Generous amounts filled her as he rocked against her body, unable to stop as her pussy steadily milked his fat cock dry. Panting and growling faintly, he knew he wasn't done.

Elizabeth screamed out as she felt him tense, followed by the hot gush of his seed filling her. Carefully, she remived her fangs from his neck, licking over the wound to seal it. She swiveled her hips, granting him more pleasure as he came down from his powerful climax.

As she finally released the hold on his neck his orgasm soon faded off, leaving him only thrusting into her slowly, that knot slowly grinding against her G-spot rather than the furious fucking it was moments before. With a pleased and heady expression on his face, his voice was soft for a werewolf’s. “So...Do you still intend to resist? Because all of that and so much more can be yours if you only submit...”

She would tremble as his knot scrubbed over her gspot with his gentle thrusts. Biting her lip, Elizabeth nodded. "I submit." She would be crazy of she didn't. He gave her more pleasure than any other male she had lain with had.

“Then I can let you at least say the next way you want to please me, or be pleased...” As the blood from his neck stopped, he growled, feeling her tremble against him. Both hands soon kneaded and massaged against her breasts, a firm and constant motion as those large hands easily cupped her plump tits.

A soft purring like noise emitted from her throat as she moved against him. "Mmm go down on me...Master. I do so love your tongue." A wicked grin split her lips, allowing her fangs to glitter in the moonlight. Idly, her hand wandered over his ripped and powerful body, taking in every dip and curve of the thick slabs of pure muscle that made up his frame.

“Mm, I think we can work out a small arrangement.” he spoke, figuring that if she truly did want that, he’d at least taste her first. The werewolf’s teeth ran down her body, first against her neck where he had previously bit her, tongue running hotly against her skin as it went from there to slowly down her neck and breasts, sharp teeth running down her supple breasts alongside his tongue, wanting to fully explore her...

Her keen eyes watched him closely as his head bent to her neck. The first swipe of his teeth and tongue drew a surprised "oh!" from her lips. It was as if fire filled her veins when he touched that spot, a good fire that had her burning again for him, this ..werewolf that had captured her and claimed her body with his. The sharp sensation of his fangs dragging over her smooth skin was an odd pleasure, moreso on and around her breasts. On an odd thought, she found herself wanting him to mark her in other ways...other places.

His body moved, cock slowly pulling out of her with that knot of his steadily grinding against her G-spot one last time. But as he pulled free he gave out a steady groan and closed his eyes. Sharp teeth were against her breasts, both hands steadying her tits as they cupped them. "You like this?" he asked with a small growl, amber eyes looking her over. "Good, I want to hear how much... I want to know what you want."

"God yes! I love it!" She groaned, feeling the torrent of cum that came from inside if her as he pulled out. Jesus it was alot. "Mark me wolf! Here!" She touched the inside of her thigh, right underneath her pussy.

As his cum sept out of her a bit, his claws moved to her leg as he grabbed it and lifted her leg partially. A werewolves bite was usually obviously very paintful, but as his teeth sunk into her pale and smooth skin there was more of a soothing, intoxicating feeling as his tongue licked at her blood, teeth in her firmly.

Her back arched as he teeth sank into her soft thigh. Euphoria washed over entire body, sending her into spiralling pleasure. "Oh! Alex!!" His name left her lips like a prayer as she moaned quietly.

As his teeth left her, little blood came out of the bite mark, and it would heal aside from a faded scar that would be proof of his marking.”You do realize this means you are mine, yes? That I will be your master... A good one. But that you must be mine, and do as I command?” as a beast he was tall, strong looking, and dark as his amber eyes regarded her warmly.

Her full chest rose and fell with her panting breaths as she looked up at him. "I would like nothing more than to be yours." She purred, red stained lips splitting into a warm, almost loving smile. "Whatever you wish, so it will be." She vowed. As a vampire, she couldn't lie so she was now bound to him. He was bound to her as well, from her bite and her drinking him in. She would always know where he was and would be able to sense his emotions.

He could feel the bond growing, developing as her lips were stained as red as blood. “Mmm...Good...” I can deal with that. Well then, did you want to take this to a bed?” he asked her. This was her estate afterall. “Or did you just prefer to continue this on the floor?” He asked, a grin showing off sharp fangs.

"We can retire to my bed." She grinned, moving out from under him. She led him down to the cellar, which had been transformed into her sleeping space. Candles lit by themselves as she led him down a long corridor and into her chambers, lit by more black candles. A large bed sat in the middle of the stone room, covered with red satin sheets and furs. It was luxurious, but she was a vampire afterall.

As the werewolf followed her, he looked around the luxurious looking room and bed, soon coming to rest on the bed alongside her. “Well then, rest with me?” he asked her with a grin, hands reaching out to bring her close to him as he would move to lay down with her in whatever position it was that she preferred. "Quite the lovely bed you have here, we may need to do this a lot more often."

A sultry smile parted her full lips as he pulled her close. "Did I wear you out wolf?" She teased, nipping his bottom lip and lapping at the blood it produced. She pulled the furs over them, draping her leg over his hip.

“You’d have to work much harder than that to truly tire me out, vampire.” His voice was a sensual growl. “but if you think you can, you’re welcome by all means to try... As her leg draped over his hip, a heavy and clawed hand squeezed against her ass before resting there.

Elizabeth smirked and moved to his neck where she had bitten him earlier. Her fangs scraped over the flesh there, feeling his heart beating heavily and pushing his blood through his veins. "Is that a challenge?" She purred, reaching down to cup and stroke his heavy cock.

As her fangs scraped over the wound, his heart was still pumping with adrenaline, and his cock still rock hard against her probing fingers. “Oh, its a challenge... But I think its one you might lose, Elizabeth.” The werewolf again looked at her, his hand cupping and kneading her ass.

A throaty chuckle left her. "One ggod thing about being a vampire...." she moved down and nipped his thigh. "Is that I can feed to replenish my strength." With that she bit him again, pumping him full of the pleasure toxin.

Back
Top Bottom