Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

wiki234&Miserychord

Skylar was a moaning mess beneath him as he pleasured her with his fingers. She clutch to his arms tightly, her hips rolling with his penetration. Reaching down, she slipped his boxers down, allowing his cock to spring free.

Danny kissed her neck, and moves his fingers a bit faster. He went back to teasing her nipples, circling his tongue around it, pushing his fingers a bit deeper inside of her.

She wrapped her hand around his cock, stroking him in time with his fingers. "Oh! Yes Danny!" She moaned, rolling and bucking her hips to his fingering.

Danny smiled a bit and moved his fingers back and forth more, "your really wet here, and your insides are wrapping around my fingers." He continued doing this and sucked on her tits more

A small orgasm washed over her as his fingers pressed at her gspot. Groaning, she kicked off the rest of her clothes and lay back on the couch, pulling him over her while his fingers were still buried deep in her soaked cunt. "Mmmm ohhh yes! More please!" She cried, back arching to where her breasts were thrust upwards, nipples hard amd pebbled.

Danny took his fingers out gently and sat on his knees on the ground. They were really wet when he saw his fingers. "I think it would be better if I could taste you now." He said with a raised eyebrow, "I think you'll enjoy my tongue a little more, and maybe I'll give you the real thing after if you want, or are you craving for the real thing? Do you want me inside of you now?" He asked her, sitting down on his knees waiting for a reply before he continued

Skylar sat up, in all her naked glory and captured his lips in a deep and searing kiss as she joined him on the floor. "I want you." She whispered, pulling the blanket over their naked bodies to ward off the chill.

Danny nodded and smiled, laying her down on the floor, as if to pin her down, He teased her tits with his tongue, and laid a bit on top of her. "Ok then... I guess I'll give it to you now." He said softly to her. Danny teased her a bit, and slowly pushed it in deep into her pussy.

She enjoyed having him atop.her, his heavy weight welcome on her petite form. As he pushed into her, she gasped, her inner walls pulsning around the intruding organ. "Oh!" Her eyes slipped shut, teeth pressing into her bottom lip. He felt so good inside of her, so big.

Danny felt her tight around him, he felt really good inside of her. "Danny looked at her and smiled, "ok I guess I'm gonna move now." He whispered to her, slowly moving his hips, his dick rubbing against her insides, he felt really good now.

A low moan left the girl as he began moving inside of her. "Oh God Danny!"

Danny moved his hips, thrusting himself deeper into her, licking her nipples, and squeezing them lightly. He could feel himself getting harder the deeper he went inside of her. Danny kept moving his hips, going in and out of her pussy.

She was a panting mess beneath him as he thrust into her. Her hand covered his on her breasts, squeezing as well as he thrust into her more than willing body.

Danny pulled her up, and laid down on his back, so now she was on top of him. His dick still deep inside her. He placed his hands on her boobs and started thrusting again, feeling himself plunging deeper inside of her.

Back
Top Bottom