Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

wiki234&Miserychord

Danny listened and knew what she was talking about, then he replied, "you just caught my eye, you were just such a beautiful girl that I wanted to get to know a bit more." He laid his head on her shoulder and glanced around at the emptiness around them.

She was breathless, her breath coming in short gasps that left vapor in their wake. "Well can we go.somewhere else? I'm cold." She whispered, turning her head to look up at him.

Danny stopped what he was doing and looked at her with a smile, "sure, where would you like to go darling." He replied softly, glancing around again and waiting for an answer.

She thought for a moment. Her mother was home so that wasn't an option. "What about your place?" She asked quietly, running her fingertips lightly over the back of his hand.

Danny looked at her for a moment then glanced around and nodded, "well it's actually not too from the school so we could walk there, and it really won't take that long, luckily no one is home today either accept for me and you then." He said with a wink.

A small smile crossed her lips as she nodded. "Okay then. Let's go." She was freezing, thanks to the way she was built. Luckily she had him to keep her warm and the thought of them being alone all day warmed her further, but it was a different type of warmth. One that had her blushing as she would sneek glances at him.

Danny glanced at her with a smile. He held her hand and laid his other in his pocket, walking out from the back of the school toward the sidewalk. Danny looked around and continued walking, turning toward a street to a small neighborhood and walking down a row of houses, until he stopped at a rather big two story house, that had a light color of brown on the outside. He took a key from his pocket and placed it in the lock, twisting it and pushing the door slowly open.

She looked up at the house as they walked to the door. Inside was gorgeous. "Its beautiful here." Her mother and her lived in a small two bedroom apartment on the other side of town, near the industrial park so being here was totally different. A small, shy smile was on her lips as she looked up at him. "So....what now?" She asked softly, still holding his hand.

Danny closed the door behind him and locked it, "maybe we can stay up in my room if you want , and maybe do what we've been doing like earlier." He replied softly with a wink, kissing her on the cheek.

Skylar blushed softly at his suggestion. "H-here is fine." She murmured, wrapping her arms around herself to get warm.

Danny nodded and walked over to a couch sitting down, there was a slight bulge in his pants, but he didn't notice it at the moment.

She followed as well, sitting down and cuddling up against him. Looking up, she saw a large blanket folded over the couch arm and pulled it over them for warmth. In her moving, her hand brushed over the bulge and she gasped, blushing as she jerked her hand away.

Danny felt her a bit, and turned a bit red, he looked at her and started kissing her neck again. "Please be mine." He whispered to her with a smile, still kissing her slowly.

Her hips involuntarily began moving as he kissed at her neck. God she wanted him. As he spoke, she blushed but nodded, biting her lip. "O-okay."

Danny smiled and still continued kissing her neck, he put both his hands on her boobs and started squeezing them a bit, teasing her nipples with his fingers.

Beneath the blanket, she reached and unzipped her hoodie before pulling it off and tossing it to the floor. Now she was left in a long sleeved tshirt and her pants. She let loose a soft moan as his hands closed over her big breasts, teasing the nipples through the satin of her bra. Idly, her hands wander, rubbing at his thighs but not going to his arousal.

Danny kissed her neck even more and put his hand under her shirt, then under her and felt her boobs, "they feel really good." He whispered in her ear, taking his hand out and undoing her bra, slowly.

Skylar blushed softly as she felt his bare hand on her tit. "I'm glad you think so." She murmured, growing bold and rubbing over the bulge in his pants as he removed her bra. She went ahead and pulled her shirt off, tossing it like she had her jacket. "Are you sure we will be alone?" She asked worriedly.

Danny nodded, "I promise that we're the only ones here." He replied to her nodding. He looked at her boobs and kissed her neck, going down and licking her tit, slowly moving his hand down toward her pants.

She shivered softly as he licked her nipple, making it harden and pucker. As his hand slid to her pants, her hand moved to slip his shirt off as well. Only fair that they both be naked after all.

Danny took off his shirt and unbuttoned her pants. He moved his hand down and felt her through her panties, still licking on her nipple, " you really want this don't you." He said looking up at her slightly then closing his eyes and teasing her nipple again with his tongue.

"You tell me?" She murmured. "You are the one with their hand down my pants." A grin crossed her lips as she felt his fingers on her silk covered pussy lips. She was soaked, her clit a hard nub that poked out from her folds.

Danny smirked, and softly slid his fingers into her pussy, Danny undid his pants and he was left with only boxers " I do want you my dear." He said sucking on her nipple instead of just licking it.

She moaned softly as he slid his fingers into her and began sucking her nipples. "Well I'm yours to have." She murmured.

Danny moved his fingers a bit deeper and teased her nipple with his tongue. There was a bulge in his boxers now, and he was happy to be with her like this right now.

Back
Top Bottom