Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NK's Requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NERV_kw00d

Meteorite
Hello! I'm NK, or whatever you want to call me. I'm not sure exactly what details you would like to know about me, but I'll lay down the basics.

I'm new to Blue Moon, but not to RP. I've been RPing off and on again for the better part of 6 years now. I'm pretty easy-going. I'm not a grammar nazi, nor do I have the best myself. I do enjoy those things but you won't have to worry about me getting all snippy about your posts. As far as post length goes? Mine can rely on a variety of factors; mood, subject matter, if I have enough to go off with to make a post, etc. Sometimes it's a paragraph that is concise and moves the plot along, to something that can potentially be a chapter in a novel. I usually RP over PM's, though you may be able to persuade me otherwise.
Well, enough of that. Let's get on to my current requests. If you see anything you like, send me a PM, feel free to toss in any tweaks or changes to your preference and let's work something out.

General Pairings
Me X You
Student X Teacher
Driver X Celebrity
Son's Friend X MILF
Employee X Boss
Step-Son X Trophy Wife
Nephew X Aunt

Plots
Star Wars Expanded Universe - Not exactly sure what I'd like to do here, but I do know I want to play a Sith Apprentice and his rise to power. We could maybe RP something over his fall from the Jedi Code and his abuse from his new Master. Maybe we could really play into a romance plot between him and his Master, and the complications the Sith Ways have on that since, you can't become a Sith Lord unless you kill your own.

Neighbors - This one is negotiable, they can be in highschool, or in college. He's the seemingly dork next door, videogames, movies, and odd friends. Everyone thinks he never comes outside because of all that, but in all truth he is strung out on pills, alcohol, and pot.. She is the girl next door who can't do any wrong in anyones eyes, even if she can be downright mean to her classmates. The two grew up neighbors with an unmistakable tension between them, what would happen if she found out he had been doing all these drugs and held it over his head?

Family Ties - He had his whole career out ahead of him. A Master's in business economics from a prestigious university, a legacy name. That is, until you start noticing where he went the school, where the money came from, and quite a few stories attached to his family name that was purely rumors. All in all, he was a facilitator for the Mafia, he arranged the meetings, took a cut, and kept the family in business on the drug front. With all the luxurious of the life, came it's fair share of dangers. For example, he always had the largest crush on the Don's daughter, whom he had gone to school with, and maintaining a flirty, close friendship was dangerous enough, but how far would he be willing to risk his life once an actual romance started to reveal itself?

Another I'd like to do is something involving the music industry. Producers, singers, musicians. A lot of moneytalk, sabotage, intrigue and double crosses. lol, I'd like to hear some input on that one.

Aaaaalso, Not exactly sure where I want to go with these either but these are a few fandoms I wouldn't mind playing OC's or CC's in:
The Hack/Slash comic series
Batman or DC Universe
Soul Eater
Full Metal Alchemist

Oh yea, F-list coming soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom