Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Snowed In 2: That Night (A Short with Agnores x Candira)

Roxi smiled and kissed his neck, gently sucking and nipping there, lingering until she'd left a mark. He wouldn't be leaving home for work like she would, so nobody would say anything. She grinned and kissed across his throat to the other side of his neck, giving him the same attentions as her body brushed against his. "Mmm, I love you Alec. You're amazing." She kissed to his shoulders now, taking her time to get there, the tips of her hair brushing lightly against his skin.

Alec's hands massaged and drew idle lines across her back as she moved to his head, he having tilted his head to give her more room. He groaned a little and enjoyed her affections, squirming under her a little. When she left a mark, he smiled, happy for the reminder that would be of this wonderful day. Her body brushing against drove him wild, her hair tickling his skin as she gave him affection and love caused him to come alive with sensitivity that had not been there before, making her kisses and and loves to be all the more enjoyable.

Alec knew exactly what to do with her body, and she wanted to prove that she had that same knowledge. She trailed kisses from his neck to his shoulder, giving him a little love bite here and there. "Mmmm, tell me what you want to remember most about today," she murmured, moving from his shoulder, back to his collarbone. She kissed and suckled there, giving him as much attention and affection as she could before she moved on to the other side of his body, wanting every inch of him to come alive with her kisses.

Her constant kisses and love bites made it hard to think, hard to focus on her question. He wanted to remember her, in all her glory. How much she had smiled today. How beautiful she had looked today. How she had glowed when she realized that they would be spending the day together after a week of being mostly apart. He wanted to remember the feel of her against him, the sounds she made as they made love, and the nap they had after their first session earlier. He wanted to remember everything about her, today, but as was he couldn't articulate it. "You," he finally replied, hoping she understood everything he meant behind that one word. With her pleasing him as she was, he doubted he'd be able to say much more.

Roxi smiled as he told her that she was the thing he wanted to remember most. Everything about her today, she was sure. She smiled and moved slowly down his body, trailing kisses down to his chest, where she paused to play with his nipples. Then she trailed down to his stomach, and stopped just before his member. "Mmm, I want you to remember me, too. I'll take it slow so you can savor me one more time," she said with a smile.

The redhead reached down and stroked him gently, wanting to make sure he was nice and hard before she moved on. "Do you want me, Alec?"

When she paused to play with his nipples, sound escaped from him, surprised. His nipples were incredibly sensitive, always had been, and he couldn't help but moan and squirm under her attention to him. The slow speed she used drove him crazy as his member throbbed under her in anticipation. When she stopped, Alec almost groaned. "Please do," Alec said, smiling. "I want to be able to savor you." When she began to stroke him gently, Alec leaned his head back and closed his eyes, his member throbbing in her hands. When she asked him if he wanted her, he smiled. "Almost unbearably," he replied. "I want you more than anything else in the world, beautiful."

Back
Top Bottom