Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Game of Thrones-Inspired Play (Arya Stark X M)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morgause

Moon
Hi all!

I'm not sure if this will catch anyone's eye, but I have a craving for playing Arya Stark (aged up to be anywhere between 16 and early-20s). For the sake of creativity, I'm not looking to play extensively in canon, however, Arya will be typical Arya - strong-willed, living by the sword, not at all interested in being a lady and still keeping quiet about her true lineage. The only real difference for this line would be her age and her discovery that she's actually interested in a man (your character) beyond his ability to yield a sword.

As for the male half of this pairing, I'd prefer someone older, be it an OC, Gendry or even one of her brothers (my kingdom for a reunion with Jon Snow). The man in this situation is entirely up to you. I'm not looking for this to be a rape/non-con piece, rather a sexual "coming of age" piece, with build-up and non-penetrative sexual experimentation before any intercourse takes place.

My signature links to my preferences and kink list. If you're interested, please PM me so we can hash some things out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom