Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF Dominant Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devarious

Dust
Hey everyone! Obviously I'm looking for a dominant female who gets what she wants when she wants. I'm willing to use any type of genre for an RP, though my favorites are Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Modern, and Superhero. Please send me a PM if you're interested, I'm open to a lot of ideas. The ideas I listed below are not ones I only want to do, they are just thoughts that came to mind as I created this thread. They can be changed or we can create a whole different idea together. :p

:idea:Current Ideas::idea:
- There's a big coed Karate tournament being held, a female and male character have reached the finals but are also close friends. They make a bet before the match that the loser will become the winner's slave for a month, having to obey every command given. Who will earn bragging rights and a slave?

-A Superhero has kept his city safe for years, never letting a villain gain the upper hand and destroy the city....until now. A new villain-ness appears, challenging the hero and threatening his city. It's a challenge the hero will never back down from, but also one that will force him to use everything he has in an attempt to stop her. Will he be able to stop this new super villain, or will she reign supreme?

-An office worker needs more money to support his family, though his work ethic isn't up to par. He approaches his boss, begging and pleading for a raise, anything that can help him support his family.

Turn Ons:
-Foot Fetish (trampling, foot worship, etc)
-Corruption
-Talking dirty
-Teasing
-Forceful
-Confident

Turn offs:
-Scat
-Vore
-Gore
-Snuff

Currently Craved Pairings:

-Villain x Superhero