Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bukkake te !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yukina

Planetoid
Ok here's basically the plots.

- A female teacher has to take some surveying on detention class full of punks in a difficult high school. She is rather naive and accept a bet. She's loosing and get covered in cum.

- A schoolgirl getting on a late train full of salarymen all a bit tipsy is groped and get a cumbath in the wagon.

- Some big titted girl is making a report on a local prison. While giving an interview of the ward, a massive break out took place and she's forced to finish her tv appearance while being drowned in cum by all prisonners. They make her drink a bottle of cum for the finish.

Question, does te mean me, or you? I am assuming its you since you are asking for bukkake. Sorry for the rambling, marbles in my mouth.

Hi I'm very intrested in playing with you... I like the Mom son and daughters friends.... or what about oyur my new step mom who I hate my dad ask you to take me and my buddies on a trip since he can;t go due to work

Yukina said:
Well, basically the idea is in the title. It's better to simply have one player playing multiple characters than multiple players. Not that I am opposed to, but that might take a bit long for everyone to respond and make the thread going on.

Here's some several plots that includes some group fuck, molesting all finishing by some good cum shower for the girl. For all, normally, all the girls are unwilling. At first.

Bitchy teacher X punks in detention class
Milf x Son/daughter's friends
Innocent schoolgirl X crowded train
Cosplay girl X Convention
TV Newscaster taking it live
Office lady x Boss and fellow presidents
Teacher's wife X students

Or others maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom