Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vamp role play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

x~bloodandshadow~x

Super-Earth
So before I explain the rough plot idea in mind, I'll explain the type of vampyre that I play and will be expecting my partner to. Really, I'm not willing to change any of this because I like this kind of vampyre. So if you don't then please don't bother. So throw out what you think you know about vampyres and keep reading!

-First off. Sunlight does not cause spontaneous combustion. They are however weaker during the day. Young or new vampyres would have a hard time staying awake past dawn.
- Decapitation and silver shredding the heart are the only means of killing them. Essentially they're allergic to silver. Silver bullets can slow them down. Liquid silver if left in their system would basically eat away at them, eventually causing them to become mindless beasts. All that and explosions that no one could realistically survive. (None of those retarded religious tools work. Could easily be a rumor started by the vampyres to protect themselves.)
- A simple bite does not turn someone. They would have to be drained of all their blood to the point of death and then fed vampyre blood to be turned. Though their bite contains venom which can cause a sort of numbing/warming feeling to spread through their prey.
- Vampyre blood has healing properties and in large doses will extend a persons life by a few years as well as gaining minor strength, vision, hearing and speed boosts for a short time.
- Their eyes turn an eerie shade of green with their thirst, anger, and lust. (Red is over used and I HATE gold. Green is an interesting alternative )
- They hold the same appearance as when they are turned. None of that instantly gorgeous nonsense.
- Then there is the obvious increased strength and speed. Sharper vision and hearing.
- They also have mind control capabilities on weaker minded humans. Their venom helps with this, making some more susceptible.
- No bodily functions exist after the first week or so of being turned.
- Essentially they would be room temperature, warmer after they feed.

Believe that is detailed enough. Feel free to question further, I'll happily answer.

Now for the world. I'm thinking modern day. Supernatural creatures blending in and living amongst the humans. Those that can anyway. Setting would be that of a boarding school. To start at least. The building will be huge. Obviously secluded and far from any prying eyes. Well guarded and secure. I have two thoughts here.

1. It could be a government run facility where creatures and beings with all sorts of powers and abilities are sent to either control them, train them, or keep them prisoner. Possibly for their own soliders. They could even experiment on their prisoners.

2. It could be a simple high end boarding school, costing a lot of money to get your children in. Could even be that being a school is a cover for something else. Something they're doing that requires a lot of money. Experiments still, maybe.

Still a rough idea.

___

So, I'd like for someone to play a male vampyre. A loner type, but charming and cocky. A tease even, though he doesn't let anyone close. He would be liked, but without any real friends. He'd likely find it amusing to mess with human emotions. When my character comes along though, she wouldn't be effected by his tricks and charm. Hurting his ego possibly and making him more interested in her. --- His reason for being there can be your choice or we can come up with an idea together. I have some thoughts on this but I don't want to completely define the character for anyone.

Now my character will be half vampyre, half human. Though she doesn't know it. Her vampyre side would be somewhat dormant. At least her thirst would be. She'll experience the slight strength, speed, vision, and hearing increases. Her eyes would also glow with her thirst, anger, and lust. To a vampyre she would smell like a vampyre, only faintly. Enough for one to think she's a vampyre pet possibly. She'll have fire abilities, just developing. Her skin would burn those who touched her until she could learn to control it. --- To awaken her vampyre side she will need blood. Tbough being half vampyre, it wont be human blood she needs, but vampyres blood. --- She'll be stubborn and outgoing. A loner as well. Strong willed though.

Like I said, rough idea. I'm thinking if/when they escape together, they'd be sought after by the government and possibly the vampyre world for what she is. If it were to be known. Her blood could maybe create a cure for vampyrism. Or even be used to create a new breed of super human soliders.

Not looking for something teen pop ish.

Now obviously I'd like a good story to keep things going, but smut is perfectly welcome as long as it isn't rushed. Character development and such should happen. Plenty of drama and twists.

F-list is in my signature! Please feel free to PM me with thoughts, concerns, questions!

PM role play only for this. I don't like threads.

--- On a side note, if this idea isn't appealing. I do have another vampyre character I'd love to find a partner for. She's strong and outgoing. Little difficult to work with sometimes, but her story and plot are interesting. Action and more =p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom