Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking For Stuff! OC Scenarios/Fandom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axey

Meteorite
Wow, I am really bad at titles!

Basically I have a few characters that I've whipped up that I'd really love to roleplay with. Each character and the scenario is below but I'm totally up for suggestions. In fact, I encourage them!

I'm mostly interested in smut stuff, but I really like a good build up. So interactions and relationship building is important to me.
I really would prefer rp partners who can at least give me two paragraphs per reply! I know I'm guilty of getting wordy in my posts, but I'll do my best to match your lengths.

PM roleplay only please!

Okay, here we go.

-Pairings-
Here are just some random pairs that I like but lack any real solid ideas for. Bold are the characters I'd prefer to play, but I am willing to switch around. I'm also willing to play a gender to your preference.

--Pet/Master
--Mortal/God
--Human/Monster
--Elf/Orc
--Rebellious Daughter/Possessive Father
--Human/Robot (I have no preference for this one, however, if I'm going to play the robot I will only do a gender ambiguous/male one)
This one I do have a couple of ideas. A medic bot being used for more unconventional remedies, a scavenger finding the discarded bot and booting it back up, a retired warrior bot being repurposed into being a maid/house attendant and being kinda pissed about it. Still open to suggestions!

-Fandom Stuff-

Fallout
(can be set in 3 or New Vegas).

My character is basically a poor gal who isn't so good at making it in the wastes and has always been protected by her robotic comrade (a Mr. Gutsy). After being separated from him, she's not doing so good on her own with the constant threat of raiders and mutant creatures (like deathclaws!)
I'm open to any ideas here. A wandering hero coming to help her out, someone PRETENDING to offer assistance, Enclave soldiers not being so nice.
My preference for this one if you want sexy stuff is my character is outwardly woman in all regards except she has a dick, but if you're really not into that I could play her with female genitalia.

Marvel Comics

After the newest Avengers movie, my love has been rekindled for Ultron. If I could find anyone into playing him (cinematic verse OR comic verse, I love both!!) that would be awesome! I'd be willing to play the Wasp (I am familiar of her iteration from Earth's Mightiest Heroes and the comics, but I slightly prefer EMH), or a random OC who Ultron has captured for experimentation. I would also be up for playing as Hank Pym...

Resident Evil
(Video game verse)

If there is anyone who would like to play Wesker, I would love to do Wesker/Sherry Birkin or Wesker/Claire Redfield.

Obviously an aged up Sherry from RE6, but in an au where Wesker had taken her after the events of RE2 and has raised her as a sort of adoptive daughter.

For Claire/Wesker scenario I think it would be fun to do something where Wesker is still the captain of S.T.A.R.S. Claire visits the department every so often to see her brother and maybe starts becoming infatuated with Wesker? I am also all for something during Code Veronica.

My f-list is http://www.f-list.net/c/axey if you're interested in checking that out.

RE: Just Some Characters and Scenarios

Giving this a bump after some updating!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom