Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New Craving!(FxM or FxF) (YIM only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Thanks for taking the time to look at this. I feel its important to list a few do's and dont's before getting into much.

1) Yahoo Messenger only. I prefer the real-time interaction over sitting and waiting hours for a post/email.

2) 18+ Persons only please, and the role must include 18+persons as well. At least the ones involved in any sort of sexual activity.

3) F-List link : https://www.f-list.net/c/cute_rp_girl/
In general, I prefer the rougher side of RP when available but its not at all a necessity. However, pure romance RPs really bore me. Im willing to meet someone in between the two extremes.

So the craving I had in mind was something in a fantasy or videogame setting. Havent played much of either lately and I kinda miss it. For fantasy settings, I would prefer a setting where magic is present, but not overly abused. Also, would prefer human'ish races. This includes elves etc, but no dragons werewolves demons . At least not played by me or you.

Some themes I was looking for, in order of preference!

1) Warcraft Universe ( I know that kinda goes against the magic thing above, but I feel its something that could be adjusted )
Im willing to play, in order of preference : Blood Elf, Human, Night Elf.
And Id prefer playing opposite of, with NO preference : Blood Elf, Human, Night Elf, Tauren, Orc, Troll, Ogre.

2) GTA/Modern'ish Crime settings.

3) Fallout or similar post-apoc type settings and themes.

4) Willing to try Mass Effect, though im extremely rusty on the lore etc. (Closed for now )

5) Also wanting to brainstorm a Gotham(Batman) RP.

Theres a lot of meat left on the bone here and I apologize for not having more details to present. But honestly Im just hoping to get in touch with people who have similar tastes/cravings and then build from there.
YIM: cute_rp_girl
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom