Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxM Plots and Pairings Abound~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noise

Moon
General Rules/Facts
- Hello, everyone~ So, a bit about me. I've been roleplaying for a good few years now, but have only recently gotten into forums. I know I have room for improvement, and welcome any critique that you have, but please don't be rude about it. I enjoy collaborating on a plot and hearing my partner's own opinions and thoughts on what to add/change, so feel free to pm me about it. Hell, pm even if you just want to say hello~

- Regarding plot to smut ratio, I'm willing to work that out individually, but I do prefer that there are genuine feelings of romance between the characters and that it has time to develop. That could be anywhere from angsty enemy hate/love, to fluffy romantic love and everything in between. It doesn't even have to be romance in the sense that both partners are equal; it could be one character's fondness for the other in the sense that one is fond for their pet or their most prized possessions.

- I like to think myself as a semi-lit roleplayer. I am very good at avoiding grammer/spelling mistakes, but I'm human as well (Surprise, surprise), and can make mistakes too. Post size will also be mirror-based: what you give is what you get, or at least, to the best of my ability. Just no novels, please.

- My life can get rather hectic at times for reasons I will not bore you with, and I understand that you do have a life as well (le gasp!), so I'm pretty lax with postings. All I ask is that you do the same for me.

- Though I generally roleplay through the forum, I'm comfortable working through email as well, so if you only rp through email, you can keep reading as well!

Roleplay Rules/Facts
- Pairings: I'll do most anything and everything. High on my list is anything particularly taboo, like incest or large age differences.

- Post size and times: Already mentioned, but again, just be as patient with me as I will try with you, and give as much as you'd like in return.

- Kinks: Will be listed below.

- Plots: Specific plots are welcomed with open arms. I'll be trying to put up a few of my own in time.

Preferences/Kinks
- I'd prefer to be the 'catcher' or sub in the roleplay. My characters won't be pushovers, but I just feel a bit more comfortable that way. Not that I can't dom, but really dominant, dark doms, I'm not that confident to do. Unless I really like the plot/pairing.

- Darker themed plots call to me, but I can appreciate a fluffy, vanilla roleplay as well.

- Pairings and Plots: Stated above, listed below.

- Fandoms: I'll generally do original characters and setting, but there are a few fandoms I'll try. However, I'm not confident in my ability to remain in character, so beware.

Kinks:
------ Do's: Pretty much anything. Incest, corruption, the occasional cross-dressing, BDSM, supernatural creatures, huge cocks, spanking, dirty talking, shades of non-con and/or dub-con, etc. This can and most likely will be talked about and decided upon when the time comes, so don't hesitate to put something on the table.

------ Don'ts: Excess gore, vore, toilet play, main character death, etc. Basically anything a bit extreme, not that I'm judging. I'd be a hypocrite, then.

Pairings

- Master x Slave/Pet
- Vampire/Demon/Werewolf x Human
- King x Prisoner
- Teacher x Student
- Boss x Employee
- Mafia boss x Underling/Innocent bystander
- Father x Son
- Brother x Brother
- Older male x Younger male

Plots

Dracula x Human
- What if the events and people of Stoker's Dracula were real? What if one of the gypsies transporting Dracula managed to ensure that the vampire king would reawaken? Set in modern times, the descendant of Jonathan and Mina Harker (unknowing of his true heritage) has just lost his parents. As the last of his bloodline, he inherits the wealth of his ancestors, which comes in several hidden-away storage units. A few days after the funeral, he decides it best to get his mind off of his loss, and takes the key to the units and begins poking around. He finds what he had expected, ancient heirlooms and dusty furniture, but picks up a pocket watch; the small watch is simple, unlike the intricate items around it. However, upon opening it, a cloud of what seems to be dust comes out. In truth, it is the essence of Dracula, and when the young man breathes it in, he becomes the vampire's host. What will the newly awakened Dracula do when he learns that his host body belongs to the descendant of the man who defeated him all those years ago? How will he decide to exact his revenge against the Harkers?
- There are several ways Dracula could be given his own body in order for him to truly interact with his human host, but that can be decided later~

Demon x Human
- Set in the medieval era, during a time where witch hunts were common. A young man meets the prince of his kingdom, and the two fall in love. However, the prince's betrothed, a woman of very noble, high-class blood, sees a moment of their secret romance. She becomes jealous that a male was able to 'charm' her husband-to-be whereas the prince really didn't have any intimate feelings for the woman. In her spite, she comes up with the idea to call the young man a witch/warlock and reveal their love as the work of a curse or spell. Because relations between two men are taboo and very looked down upon in this society, the prince reluctantly goes with it, fearing for his reputation, and the citizens capture the man. Slated for burning at the cross, the young man's heavy emotions of hatred and betrayal accidentally summon a demon. The demon offers to make a contract with the man, something of his choice in exchange for the man's freedom, because he hasn't had many deals in the last few decades and wants to see how far the man would go. What will the demon's price be? Will the man accept such a contract? And what will he do once he's finally free?
- Although I have made the main pairing as the demon and the human, it could be changed to the prince x the man.

Dark wizard x Light wizard
- Can be Harry Potter related or original fantasy setting.
- A dark, self-preserving and sly wizard with a taste for rare and ancient artifacts meets a light wizard who just so happens to have a very rare pendant. However, the light wizard insists it is a precious family heirloom and refuses to give it up. Will the dark wizard use force to get what he wants, or will he decide to seduce the admittedly handsome light wizard into handing it over?
- Might need some work, but I'm sure something can be arranged.

Brother x Brother
- I've seen this sort of plot a few times before, and was interested once reading about it. So, the original idea isn't mine, but as I can't remember who posted about it first, credit goes to whoever it is.
- Ages can be discussed once the plot is chosen.
- Two brothers grew up close-- unnaturally close. However, once they began to mature and it became glaringly obvious that they were polar opposites, they drifted apart. The younger of the two is a mischievous delinquent, being sent home several times due to skirmishes in school and generally causing trouble for their parents, whereas the older brother is a hard-working, modest young man flourishing in college. Both are envious of the other: the elder wishing he could be as outgoing and free of responsibility as his younger brother, and the younger wishing he could be as perfect and praised by their parents as his older brother.

A long vacation in which their parents decide to celebrate their anniversary on a cruise brings the brothers together when all they'd like to do is go about their respective business and pretend the other doesn't exist. The younger boy begins to get on his older brother's nerves, however, and the older brother finally decides it's time to do something about it; 'it' possibly being the jealousy and frustration he feels, or just the trouble his brother always gets into. He debates upon how to go about his plan, wondering exactly how to discipline his wild younger brother while simultaneously noticing how handsome the younger had become...
-Yup, jealousy and frustration turn to lust and then, possibly, love~

Bodyguard x Prince
- Again, not sure if this is a plot that I've seen before or not, so if it is, credit to whoever thought of it~
- The king of a kingdom has recently passed away, leaving his only son and heir behind. However, as the king's passing was sudden and unexpected, the prince isn't ready to take the throne yet. Having always been a rather shameless flirt and rebellious type, the prince begins to skip his lessons in favor of taking any one of the servants, both male and female, to bed, seeing it as an opportunity to live without the strict watch of his father (and also a possible way to vent his misdirected frustration and grief at the loss of his only living family).

A personal bodyguard assigned to the prince since the young man's birth recognizes the prince's intent in sleeping around, and decides to help his charge heal. Knowing of the prince's surprisingly kinky desires (since, as a bodyguard, it's his job to know even those types of things), he comes up with a plan to seduce the prince and use domination to snap him out of his downward spiral into depression. When the time comes to follow through with the plan, however, both guard and prince find they enjoyed what happened and have an electric chemistry together. They then begin to tentatively explore their new relationship.
- *takes deep breath* I feel like that plot's all over the place... But yeah, the rp is pretty much carrying out the seduction/domination plan, then the fallout of what happened between the prince and the bodyguard. I was thinking that they could maybe set up a permanent master x pet relationship when they're in their private rooms or something, with fluffy moments spread out in between.
- Yes, this seems like a long-term rp, but that can be debated upon when the plot's chosen.

Doctor x Assistant
-A young man is going in for his first day as the assistant to well-known doctor. However, there are also many rumors about this doctor, some of which include tales of human experimentation and illegal organ trafficking with underground markets. The young man's parents don't believe any of this, and know it would be worth the effort to get into this influential doctor's good graces, so they push their son to accept the job. What will the assistant do when he finds out the rumors are true? How will the doctor react to this new, corruptible mind that must work beside him?

(Added 1/6/14) Sire x Fledgling
- I created this with vampires in mind, but if you'd like to change it to another species(werewolves, mages, fae, etc), then just bring it up~
- An elder vampire with century upon century of experience is wandering through a small town. Unexpectedly, he meets a male who he decides has exceptional potential to become a great vampire with the right training. In a snap decision, he kidnaps the male and turns him, intending to become his Master in order to teach him about the world and the new powers he will gain. The male is, understandably, resistant, but his Sire knows that his Fledgling must have complete and unyielding faith and obedience before he can begin to teach him of his powers, as even one misstep can result in a deathly injury. As such, he endeavors to control every aspect of the male's life, from his training schedule to who he befriends, in order to acclimate the male into a life of isolation and training with his Master as his only company. Along the way, however, he forms feelings for his young Fledgling, which border on obsessive. Will the Master's good intentions become paved with jealousy and possessiveness? How far will he go to hold his Fledgling's attention? How will the Fledgling react if his Master goes a bit too far?
- A bit more plot-centric in the beginning, but dark nonetheless. Even before the Sire begins to actually become emotionally invested in his charge, there can be moments of heated teasing and groping just to make things fun.

(Added 1/11/14) Boss x Employee
- Not sure if I've seen this plot before and am just remembering it or not, but if it is, credit goes to whoever the idea belongs to~
- An employee of a large business has a dirty secret: he is a nymphomaniac and addicted to sex and pleasure, on weekends going to gay bars to find someone to fuck him, along with doing several things that would be really damaging to his career and reputation if it got out. His boss somehow uncovers this, and blackmails the employee into doing whatever he wants lest he leak the truth and has to fire the employee. Unfortunately, or fortunately depending how you look at it, the boss wants the employee as his personal pet.
- So, yeah. Blackmail, humiliation, maybe a few darker things, but... yeah. It doesn't really have to be dark, but I don't mind if you're not into it.

(Added 1/11/14) Incubus x Human
- It can be set in any time period, really.
- Two boys used to be the best of friends, until they start to drift apart as they grow older. One of the boys is seen as perfect in nearly every way, an angel beloved by everyone he meets. The other is an orphan, looked down upon as an assumed bastard child to some well-off family. The orphan easily becomes jealous and hateful of his one-time friend, and ends up summoning a demon with his strong, dark emotions. The boy is surprised, but doesn't dare pass this opportunity up, sending the demon to prey upon his popular ex-friend. He knows exactly what the demon will do, and feels it is proper punishment, especially since the angel-like boy comes from a family where homosexual acts are taboo and practically outlawed. After partaking of his victim, however, the incubus becomes addicted to the sweet taste of the boy, and either takes the boy as a pet, or turns the boy into the demon so he can spend the rest of eternity corrupting the pure boy's soul.
- Yes, this is dark. It includes corruption, dub-con once the incubus seduces the boy, and several other things that can be discussed once the plot is chosen.

(Added 5/3/14) Lucifer x Half-demon son
- When most hear of Lucifer and his exploits, they think of an ex-archangel of cold cruelty and ruthless efficiency. The only person to have seen past that one facet of the man's personality is, surprisingly, his son. Not the boy's mother, for there certainly wasn't any love lost between them, as he had chosen the woman who would most likely be able to carry his spawn, but his own son. From the moment he learned of the baby's conception, he kept the mother locked away in a wing of his manor in Hell, safely hidden from threats that would absolutely love to destroy the Morning Star's heir. He all but obsessed over the coming baby, fretting over every little detail of the child's birth and childhood. He knew he was being irrational, but all of his actions seemed completely justified once the baby was finally delivered and he held in his arms a beautiful boy.

The baby boy did not cry, as most young children would when facing the devil and his hellfire red eyes, but laughed and waved his tiny little hands in the air. From then on, he knew he would do absolutely anything for the boy, willing to spoil him rotten and lay the world at his feet.

Unfortunately, he never got to offer to go to such lengths. After about a month, the woman, forgotten in favor of the little prince, managed to sneak out of Lucifer's palace with the baby. She was adamant that her son wouldn't grow up with such an evil man, being unable to see how doting a father he was. By the time she made it to the human world, she was weak with fatigue and utterly alone in her attempts to raise a one-month-old infant.

While the woman had tried all types of jobs, no self-respecting establishment would dare take her in. She became so desperate, however, that she resorted to prostitution. 18 or so years later, the boy, despite being raised by a prostitute on the streets, has quite a good head on his shoulders and has done all he could to make the best of their lives. He is strong-willed, stubborn to some extents, and rather intelligent. He has also been fed story after story of what an evil, heartless man his father was, even lies of his mother's time in Hell so he would be completely fearful and hateful of the man. He grew up believing his father was abusive and enjoyed torturing his mother, even during her pregnancy. That he taunted her, dangling promises of love and escape and then gleefully ripping them away. That he only allowed the pregnancy to continue because he decided the child would be a good slave and servant to him.

Lucifer seems to be even worse off. After the woman's betrayal and the disappearance of his beloved baby boy, he frantically began searching, commandeering several regiments of his demonic army for an Earth-wide search. He never thought the woman would become a prostitute, however, and wasn't able to locate them. Now, nearly two decades later, he has become rather bitter, easily falling into his devil persona to ease the pain on his more vulnerable, emotional sides. He thinks of humans with a renewed sense of hatred, knowing how fickle and careless they can be.

Still, he can't resist the urge to stalk the human world whenever he finds himself too restless, a state of being that always creeps up on him the closer he comes to his son's birthday. One crystal clear night, that's exactly what he does. Either by fate or simple coincidence, though, the boy is wandering the streets as well.

In a chance encounter, Lucifer senses the dormant demon blood in the boy, and upon further study, bright eyes he hadn't seen in years. He is ecstatic that he's found his long lost son, but the boy isn't so excited once the man reveals their relationship. He is cautious and wary, but bold enough to throw around some pretty sharp words, insults and comments that Lucifer would forever deny hurt him more than he'd like to admit. After that confrontation, he decides to part ways for now, but leaves the boy a black feather from his own once-angelic wings.

Once he returns to his domain in Hell, Lucifer comes up with two plans.

The gentler of the two, dominated by his love for his dear son, involves seducing the boy to his side. While he may not intitally become romantically inclined or physically lustful for his son, he needs the boy to trust him and see that he isn't just the devil, that he truly does care, but only for him. The easiest way is through seduction, and the most efficient emotion to play on is through a more intimate love than simple father and son. As he sees first hand what a strong and handsome young man his son has become, though, these emotions become all too real, and his seduction takes on a more urgent edge. Hopefully, it will end with his son in his bed and the closeness he longs for.

The second appeals to his more ruthless, controlling side. He knows of an ancient bonding ritual, one that would make the caster the dominant partner in the relationship while the other is the submissive partner. The submissive partner would be hard pressed to resist a command given to them by their dominant, and as such, it is a foolproof way to return his son to his rightful place: at his side, as a prince of Hell. Sure, the boy would dislike him for it, but in time, he is sure he can allay that hatred and show, through actions, the true extent of his personality. Once he sees how beautiful such submission from his son is, however, he cannot deny his growing lust and, eventually, more intimate love, and decides to introduce a more sexual side to their bond.

- It is entirely up to you which way Lucifer decides to go. The first idea is lighter, consisting of a slower romance. It definitely becomes more genuine emotion early on, then builds on how Lucifer convinces his son not only that he can have a good side, but that he romantically loves him and it's not just a trap or trick. The second is a bit edgier, going more into bondage and D/s. The son doesn't necessarily have to like it in the beginning either, but is shown through actions and their dynamic in bed that he should accept things as they are. Even with that one, though, I'd prefer that they end up genuinely caring for each other. They can even have a more bdsm, D/s relationship in bed, but everywhere else be more affectionate and loving.

(Added 5/3/14) Possessed apprentice x Priest
~Also interested in the more cliche plot of a demon seducing and corrupting a priest~
- A young man is training to become a priest and has been taken under the wing of a well-known Father in a small parish. The apprentice, eager to begin his studies, goes to bed early each night in order to maintain a fresh and well-rested state of being each day. One Friday night, he is invited by a group of childhood friends to a bar to drink and reminisce. Initially reluctant but eventually wheedled into going, he does and manages to get himself drunk even though he had promised himself he wouldn't even drink in the first place.

Now drunk and barely coherent enough to acknowledge the trouble he could get if he shirks his religious duties because of a bit of alcohol, the young man says goodbye to his friends and escapes the bar, awakened somewhat by the crisp night air. A chance encounter with a rather shady man, however, finds the apprentice possessed by the entity that had previously inhabited the stranger he had bumped into. The entity, a powerful and merciless demon, is amused when he realizes he had possessed a priest-in-training, and begins to plot ways he can corrupt the boy's mentor, the priest of the church.

After a restful night, however, he feels completely normal, apart from the almost hellish heat flaring through his body. One part of his body in particular is demanding attention, a rather urgent lust overtaking him as he begins to picture his mentor in several compromising positions, all of them under his own body and begging for more. Disturbed by these images but unable to resist the temptation, he makes his way into the church and sneaks up behind his mentor as he prepares for the morning sermons. The demon that had possessed the young man finally takes over completely, capturing the priest and proceeding to deflower him on the church altar.

- This roleplay will probably begin with the apprentice entering the church and sneaking up behind the priest, with flashbacks to the aforementioned plot. The demon should most likely act smug and taunt the priest, alluding to having the priest as a loyal follower or pet of sorts once he's done with him. Other than that, it's all up to you, as well as the plot, which can be altered and tweaked to your liking. Though, I would like it if the demon eventually becomes fond or affectionate of the priest, if not romantic as equals. And as stated before, I am also interested in the more general idea of a demon seducing and corrupting a priest.

(Added 5/2/14) Older x Younger
- A young man has just been accepted into a prestigious university in the city. He has lived in either the country or the suburbs his whole life, and has rarely ventured out into the city. As such, he is the perfect prey for an older man, a wealthy individual who, though he has everything, is quite bored with the monotony of his current lifestyle. He is used to getting what he wants, when he wants, but has a surprising amount of patience, which he uses when cornering his prey. The university-bound boy catches his eye, and from then on, he begins observing, taking note of every little nuance of the boy's life. He tracks down the boy's small, somewhat rundown newly rented apartment, keeps tabs on everyone the boy is in contact with, makes a list of every place the boy visits. By the time he is content with his knowledge of the habitual routines of the boy's life, he supposes he knows more about the boy than the boy does of himself. Of course, he rationalizes that the boy is defiant and willful enough that things won't ever get boring even after the boy gives in, which is why he doesn't scrap his plan from the beginning.

Ah, his plan. Every morning and afternoon, the boy takes the train or subway during rush hour. The older male uses the crowded cars to his advantage, cornering the boy against the door of the train, ensuring that anyone wishing to directly look at the boy had to be taller than him or peer over his shoulder in order to catch a glimpse. Then, he begins to condition the boy to his touch and the pleasures he can bring. The first time, it's just gentle fondling, then jerking off, then fingering or using toys, and so on and so forth until the boy can't get off unless it's the older man touching him, nor can he feel any true pleasure unless he has something up his ass.

By that point, the boy has already begun to look up to the older man as the one holding the authority and power, and he, the man's toy. Once the man suggests retiring to his penthouse, it isn't a hard decision for the boy to make and he goes willingly. From there, the older man offers the boy a deal to truly become his pet. It is up to you if the older man becomes more possessive of the boy, and insists that the boy moves in with him or something similarly controlling like that. Like maybe the Finder series, if you've ever heard of that.

(New plots :heart:)

If the plots found above are too dark, I'm still willing to take on fluffier, lighter plots~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom