Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

F-Writer looking for Writer

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenmask

Meteorite
I might add more ideas later, but I’ll post these two for now. These are just light hearted fun.

Thought this might be fun:

Schizophrenic/Dissociative Identity Disorder Genie – be careful master

Your character finds a genie bottle, rubs it, and poof: pink smoke, stereotypical sexy “I Dream of Genie” cliche pops out. But in this case, the genie has multiple personalities, hallucinations and delusions – hey, being in a bottle must be maddening after the first few centuries. So when the crazy little genie tries to grant a wish, who knows what happens.

Custom build your genie by specifying levels. I’ll try my best:
[0 – 10] Ditsy
[0 – 10] Dangerous, 10 being a little itty bit scary. In short, hide the butter knives.
[0 – 10] Nerdy, with 10 being Velma where genies get TV and WiFi in their lamps.
[0 – 10] Desirous of giving her poor master release. Zero means non-con, but don’t go too far.
[0 – 10] Paranoia about being abandoned, therefore so desperate to please.
[0 – 10] Outfit changes.
[0 – 10] Body changes.
[0 – 10] Harlequin. In short, a kooky personality possibly totally insane.
[0 – 10] Fear of the genie lamp.
[0 – 10] God modding your character with side effects of a wish gone wrong. Zero means only other characters get zapped.

Maybe some BDSM, but no scat stuff or rimming.

Pet Play

Might consider trying a character that wants to be taken home from work, costumed in something totally degrading, and made to be a pet for a weekend. But this would require a master who doesn’t simply tie my character up and just leave her there. Sure one time as a punishment might be fun to describe, but too much immobilization and no tasks to perform gets boring on the sub side.

A requirement would be detailed descriptions of the place, furniture, clothes and equipment. If not I get to go over the top in some outrageous way just to make it hard for you. Being a Dom/Domme must be hard huh?

Ok a third one.

Clueless Domme

She wants to try so hard, but somehow it’s just going to hurt her feelings, get dangerously close to accidentally hurting your character, and worst of all sexually frustrate both when it was so so close to happening. Now if she could only remember where she put the padlock keys. “I’m so sorry Honey. Oh wait! Maybe pulling this lever will help.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom