Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Yes, I'm Seeking a Skyrim RP (M/F)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daniel4554

Moon
Yes, hello! I'm quite new here to this organized roleplaying community, and I do hope I find myself welcomed. This is my first post. Let me start off by clarifying that I am seeking literate, detailed, and friendly women.

As such, I prefer to roleplay via YIM or AIM. I do have Skype, but it's a damned pain for me to work. I am more of a "scheduled" roleplayer, as in my partner and I dictate and agree on a time to meet and roleplay at our convenience. I'm sorry, but roleplaying via threads doesn't provide that "instant-gratification" I seek.

Right, so on to business!

I'm seeking an intelligent, creative, and literate female that is knowledgeable in the Elder Scrolls lore, or at least in the Skyrim fandom and is interested in romantic, articulate roleplaying.

My suggested path is a male Dragonborn (myself), post-Alduin and a female character or OC. I found one woman in the threads suggested involving a female Snow Elf that had been encased in ice since the downfall of the Snow Elves and their mutation into the Falmer. I like this idea, and I think involving "one of the last" Snow Elves with the Dragonborn after his victory over Alduin would be quite interesting.

Involving a female Snow Elf would bring a lot of interesting Elder Scrolls politics into the roleplay as well. I have a few more ideas for this particular roleplay, so please PM me if you find you're interested.

I'd prefer a balance between storyline and smut, but with a "realism" emphasis on it all. Because the Elder Scrolls/Skyrim lore is so vast and complex, anything is possible.

UPDATE: "The Beautiful, Mysterious Lunari": While browsing through Elder Scrolls fan pages, I came across a mod dedicated to the creation of a new race of realistic and beautiful looking women: the Lunari. As a reference, I will attach the quote from the nexusmod website and a few examples of what these women look like.

*The Lunari are rare women of the ancient bloodline that was born of the unlikely union between the famed Nord hunter Saeryn and Rae'Li, the legendary archer and huntress of the rare Sun'Li tree elves. Lunari prefer to live in nature, away from the bustle of city life. They have been known to enchant trees into massive, spectacular dwellings. They are stronger and longer lived than Nords, and exhibit the slightly pointed ears born of their elven mother. Lunari are gifted with quicker regen and they inherited the combined combat prowess of both of their first parents. Their skill with weapons, particularly bows, is second to none.* (Quoted from skyrim.nexusmods.com)

Examples of Lunari:
http://static2.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/21602-1-1344016711.jpg
http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/skydb-update/imgs/f/d/fdee9421.jpg
http://static1.nexusmods.com/15/images/110/963020-1353919100.jpg
http://www.gamer.ru/system/attached_images/images/000/557/957/original/26566-jpeg_7.jpeg
http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/100/b/f/_skyrim__a_beauty_to_behold_by_ivorysoul666-d612zqm.jpg
*Note: Many more examples can be found simply through a search of Google Images*

Plot idea: (Male Imperial Dragonborn/Lunari)/Post-Alduin

Returning from his defining moment at the Throat of the World, Vantus Cosmus stops for another evening of rest at the inn in Riverwood on his way home to Lakeview Manor. While doing business in Riverwood, he overhears a rumor in the inn from a traveler that a cohort of bandits have supposedly captured a Lunari and are holding her somewhere near Riften with plans to sell her into the sex trade. Vantus scoffs the claim quickly, claiming himself that in all the roads of Skyrim he has traveled, he has never seen or heard of such women actually existing. But when he finally returns to Lakeview Manor, the rumor weighs more on his mind than he would like. Vantus realizes that not even he had scratched the surface of the mysteries surrounding Tamriel. In an attempt to settle his nerve, he writes to Legate Rikke stationed at Fort Greenwall and asks for any information regarding the rumor. Because Vantus is also a Legate in the Imperial Legion, he would be entitled to know any information.

Rikke's response is unsettling. Rikke was one of the first to hear of the rumors, but patrols reported back no activity. Rikke writes that although the patrols reported nothing, he would not overlook Boulderfall Cave, about five miles from Fort Greenwall. Imperial troops have dragged bandits out of the cave before, but because the enlistments of many auxiliaries at Fort Greenwall are ending, he's too short of troops to make a good effort to search the cave. The week following the arrival of Rikke's letter is nothing short of agony. The house is empty, and Brutus, his pet snow leopard, is just a big lazy cat. Soon enough, Vantus packs his supplies onto his horse, prepares his armor and weapons, and takes off for the cave. He knows that he must act quickly, as winter is only weeks away.

Once Vantus is nearly a half mile from the cave, from an overlook he spots a guard near the cave's entrance. Bingo. Quickly stashing away his horse and clothing himself in respectable clothes, he makes his way to the cave under the guise of a traveler and potential buyer.

This is the basic beginnings to my plot idea. I'd like the roleplay to have an 70-30 ratio between plot and smut with an emphasis on romance, problem-solving, and eventual procreation.

Because the lore of the Lunari is fairly lacking, I believe this would be a good race for a female partner to capitalize on.

Please, PM me with any interest, further ideas, or constructive criticism. I'm looking to make this a long-term roleplay, and I'll mention again that I'm only interested in literate, detailed, and friendly female partners.

Below, I'll go ahead and attach a link to my F-List.

Cheers, and thanks for viewing!

F-List: http://www.f-list.net/c/daniel4554/

Update! Added a potential female role and possible plot. PM me with any interest after reading my entire post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom