Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ღ чυиα's 1x1 sєαяcн тняєα∂ 3.0 ღ

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyYunaFFX2

Pulsar
Table of Contents

I. About Me & Rules
II. Original Themes & Pairings
III. Fandom Themes & Pairings
IV. Musically-Inspired Ideas & Plots
V. Contact Information
VI. Current Thread RPs​

Always nice to meet a fellow canon RPer and one that stays truthful to source material! I do so love to do canon play although I'm rusty since I don't get to play with them as much. I may be interested in setting something up with you, if I get an idea I'll let you know~

Thanks. And yes, yes it is. I'm trying to work on expanding what other canons I can play .. but some really are hard to even begin to like. I could go on and on with ranting but I won't yet =P

At any rate, I look forward to hearing from you when inspiration finds you.

And since I posted here ... why not?

ღ Bump ღ

Well as someone who reviews them I suppose it's harder for you eh? I mean yes there are some I won't even go near (Harems for example!) I have a canon thread of my own here but it's a bit messy ; ; I do warn you I'm terribly rusty with canons since no one really gives me the chance to rp with them! I thought of making a group about some...but I don't wanna mess with the source material so a cross over, but not something cliche or anything..

I trend to ramble. ^^ I'll let you know if anything comes to mind, it may be a while! ^^' also I'm really vanilla when it comes to sexy time..just an FYI. c:

Have you played any visual novels?

ღ Bump ღ
Some rule (sub-rule more like but still please read it) under the Fandoms pairing section. It's the new last line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom