Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Friendships rekindled [me & waffles]

Forever Unbreakable

Banned
Banished
Angel looked to the side of her as she was watching people dance, her body language showed that she wasn't interested, she was just here to check guys out and most likely bring one or a few of them home with her. She hadn't been to this club for a damn long time, only after her friend left did she stop coming and she came back cause something was drawing her back. Closing her eyes she sighed really annoyed about what was going to happen, she wanted to fuck but she didn't want to look like a slut, or whore and then the whole town hear about it, much less the collage she went to. She was a college student around nineteen years old and trying to get a degree in being a graphic designer and chef for places that she specialized in, opening her eyes she whined some starting to get turned on from smelling the drugs, seeing the people grind together. She hadn't had a boyfriend for around a year now, all the others before she stopped dating where either punks that thought they could get away with shit, or just lazy bastards that ordered her around.

Her dark blue steel eyes scanned around the club seeing someone familiar walk into the club, her head literally dropped as she didn't know what he would think of her now, what he thought she had become and what he would do. Her clothes were slutty, basically she was a bitch when she wanted to be one, and her slutty attire made her into a slutty bitch. Her waist wearing a short skirt with just a black thong underneath, the skirt being a dark blood red, on top wearing a black and blood red tank top, the tank top black with a blood red broken heart. Her hair black and in ponytails as she looked to see where he had gone, her eyes closed and she leaned her head back "Fuck this is gonna be an interesting night, I can already tell I wonder if he has even spotted me much less seen me yet.." Her eyes scanned the floor again, over to the bar then to where the couches where, he was no where to be found "He must have left or some girl caught him and he left with her..." Pushing herself away from the wall she looked around her eyes glazed with loneliness and want, a want to be held and cuddled but also to be close to someone, to be held all the time for no reason, just to be held.

Back
Top Bottom