Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for literate and fun partners! [MxF]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all!
So, I'm new to this site but I have been around the block as far as role playing is concerned. I am open to new ideas as far as plot goes so don't be afraid to spring any idea you have on me! If I don't like it I'll say so and maybe we can do something else.

When I say "literate", I'm talking about being good at writing. Relatively speaking, that is. Writing is something I really enjoy so I expect my partner to take some level of pride in whatever it is they're writing. As far as plot is concerned, it is an absolute must if you want to RP with me for any extended period of time. I may be willing to do dominant/slave rape scenarios which can be fun, but I won't be doing it with you forever. For a good roleplay, I'll aim for about 7 to 3 story to smut ratio. And as far as length goes, I'm pretty lax. I might not be able to write more than a paragraph at one time, or I might want to write three. Just know that I'm always trying to overcome it if writer's block does strike.

Anyway, before I start rambling, here are some things that I like:
- Aggression
- Incest
- Monsters/anthros/such
- Love between a master and a slave
- Royalty
- Playing a teacher/coach/any authority figure
- Betrayal (cheating, etc.)
- Mind control

As far as plots for long term RP's go, I have nothing written up because I am a bit rusty (be prepared for that), but I'm willing to try a lot of things! I love apocalyptic plots, plots centered around royalty or important people in a medieval-type setting. Modern plots too, I enjoy everything so don't be afraid to bring your ideas to me!

- ic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom