Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who's Really Going Crazy Here? (Noodlesoup and Dysy)

"Company?" Vivi's face sneered, she had barely even managed much of a greeting to Vick. When they were together she had rarely allowed him to have too many friends out of her comfort zone - she wasn't insecure, but it was comforting that she could control who they hung out with - and it certainly didn't matter whether Vick liked them or not. It was only important that Vivi liked them. "You - who do you have over Vick? I was hoping we could talk?"

After removing her shoes, Vivi peered around the home. She noticed the pictures of them were removed, or in boxes somewhere (she wasn't too sure) and that Vick, really hadn't changed much since she moved out. Smirking at that, Vivi wandered towards the male's bedroom, where he had motioned about his 'company'. She was simply too curious (and mildly upset!), about who his company was to even bother with getting to the main point of her visit.

Opening the door slightly she was met with a bright eyed Kit, who stared back at the girl. After living so long in the 'hospital', Kit had become an incredibly light sleeper, the slightest noise, movement would often cause the girl to stir. After several patients had come in her room when she was a child to, prank, bother, etc her Kit had learned to wake up at the sound of her door opening so that she could spring a counter attack. And that's exactly what Kit did when Vivi stepped into the room.

Her hands gripped the sheets angrily and Kit could feel her lip curl like an animal ready to release a snarl. "Who are you?" Vivi took a step back her eyes narrowing angrily at the girl. Vick never told her he had a GIRL over. Who was this child-like looking girl? The girl's frame was petite, but unlike Vivi who was curvy, Kit was still lanky female, who moved like a cat on the prowl towards the edge of the bed.

"Who are you?" Kit parroted.

Furrowing her brows, Vivi looked back to the front room, "What the hell is this Vick?" She muttered irritably. Before Vivi could continue her questions, Kit was in her face, cocking her own to the side.

"Who are you?" Kit repeated.

"I could ask you the same thing." Vivi reached out her hands pressing against the girl's bony shoulders pushing her back, "Can you not - stand so close to me?"

[Sorry midterms hit me hard, and I got a bit sick after I wore my body down a bit....]

Vick stammered a bit with his explanation. Vivi never liked him having company but he had figured she wouldn't care since she'd moved on. Unfortunately, she clearly did, and he watched her approach the bedroom, open the door, then take on an expression of anger and surprise. He approached slowly when she demanded an explanation, actually getting a bit uncomfortable when Vivi placed her hands on Kit's. "H-hey, no need for this." He said, moving between the two and looking at Kit. "Kit, it's ok. This is my old friend." He explained, turning to Vivi. "And Vivi, this is JUST a friend. I'm sorry I didn't give you all the details but you hung up on me." He explained, moving away so the two were once again face-to-face. He prayed that he had calmed them down a bit. He was terrified to see either of these women angry.

[No worries. ^^ I totally get what you're saying]

[Back on a schedule of work/school/studying during the day and dying/posting at night! XD How are you?]

"I hung up on you? I don't know maybe if you told me this at the beginning of the conversation and didn't wait till the very end perhaps this wouldn't have happened." Vivi growled. Kit growled back, but without her own verbal confrontation. She didn't like the feelings she got from this girl, they made her uneasy and she almost felt as if she were protecting Vick from an onslaught of verbal abuse.

But Vick... Didn't seem to be protecting himself from his girl, but rather he took it as if the girl's words were normal to him... Which confused Kit. Vivi's tone was very much reminiscent of the tone used by the staff at the hospital, and Kit hated the staff there. Raising her arms, Kit removed Vivi's hands upon her in a single swoop and pulled away from the girl her posture visibly tensing as she moved closer towards Vick. "An old friend?" Vivi looked at Vick, her face scowling at the way he phrased it. "How long were we together again? And I'm only classified as an old friend to you?"

"She's the girl." Kit still remained close to Vick, but her eyes never left Vivi, "She's the girl that made you sad huh?"

[THat's good. XD I've been ok, dealing with a bit of shit lately but overall I'm fine. Thanks for asking, ya sweetie. ;P]

Vick was slowly getting caught up in a whirlpool of conflict that only seemed to get more violent the further in he got. These two were liable to go at eachother's throats soon, he could feel it. And with the clearly unstable girl in the mix...scratch that, with BOTH the clearly unstable girls in the mix, Vick wasn't sure he'd come out unscathed.

"S-sorry, I was just...I wasn't sure how you'd..." He didn't bother finishing that sentence, timidly glancing at his shoes before he felt Kit at his side. He looked over, briefly seeing the cute way she moved towards him as Vivi spoke, but turned back to explain himself again. "Well, no, I just...I didn't think you'd..Sorry." he said, lowering his head a bit as he turned to Kit. He hesitated, not sure how Vivi might react but he figured it was common knowledge how the breakup had affected him. "Yeah...that's her..." He said, frowning as he secretly savored the way Kit was trying to protect him, or at least comforting him.

"He's taking care of me." Kit simply smiled at the statement, much to Vivi's disgust as she pulled further away from the girl.

"What do you mean, 'taking care of you'?"

"Can't you tell? I'm sick." Kit frowned softly her eyes never leaving Vivi's face. She was gauging the girl's reaction, watching like a cat stalking its prey, any sort of tick, sign of anger or frustration from Vivi, Kit was picking it up from the girl. "And you know what sick little girl's need?" Kit moved closer to Vivi as she spoke. Though no one in the room knew it, Kit was only mimicking an old roommate of hers. The girl was sick - or at least she always thought she was. Typical hypochondriac girl - except if no one believed her, she made sure to give them a reason to. So when she was convinced that Kit made her sick she always demanded her medicine. "They need their medicine." Kit mouthed the words barely audible as she stood right in the girl's personal bubble of space.

Vivi pulled away until her back bumped the door frame, "What kind of disease do you have?" She growled, "And more importantly why is Vick letting you stay with him if you're sick? Are you some long lost family relative or something?"

That was something that stumped Kit, why was this girl asking so many questions? Sure, she had been called 'slow, dumb, moron, retarded etc', all throughout her years in the hospital, but when it came to speaking with people, it was always the other party that never seemed to understand what was going on! Turning back to Vick, Kit folded her arms slowly before eyeing the male, her lips pursed into a small angry pout. "If she made you so sad before, why is she back? People tell me I make stupid decisions and I make people sad or upset..." Kit's eyes were cast downward as she spoke, "So I get sent away when I do things like that. So why does she stay?" Though the conversation seemed to be an upsetting one, Kit remained visibly calm compared to her confrontational demeanor towards the other female.

Vick continued to let the girls argue, not even sure what to do at this point. The longer he let them go on, the angrier Vivi got at him. It was nothing new, but he would like to avoid it if possible. He was especially nervous when Kit's phrasing of medicine seemed to be implying just a bit too much, but that was probably just his own slightly dirty mind playing tricks on him since Vivi ddin't seem to care about anything other than her own health. Since he'd signed up with the organization, he doubted they'd send him a diseased patient. Still, he seemed slightly concerned. That is, until Kit posed to him a perplexing question, so simply complicated to him that Vick stopped to think for a moment. Why had he brought her back? She'd only caused more stress for him and for what? He thought she wanted to see him again but all she'd done was criticize him and upset his guest. Finally, looking confusedly at Vivi, he spoke. "Yeah...why did you come back?"

[Please. You do my work. I reply to roleplays kthnx?]

"I made a mistake." Vivi breathed out. Well, that was a first. But that was going to take a lot of work to get her pride back up for managing to say that out loud. Pursing her lips Vivi leaned back, almost forgetting about her anger towards the other female. Almost. "You should be sent back though." Vivi sneered at Kit, not hiding her pure dislike for the smaller female who seemed to shrink the more anger was thrown at her.

"I'm not going back!" Kit shrieked at Vivi, much to the female's shock at Kit's outburst as she pressed her back firmly against the doorway her eyes wide at the girl. "You can't. You can't tell me to go back there." Kit seemed livid now, her body heaving with a sharp inhale. She seemed so tiny now, that the smallest breath she took in, seemed to contort her body. And then Kit lunged her body reaching out, grasping firmly at Vivi's shoulders as she slammed the taller female into the door frame. "Go home!" She yelled at Vivi, "This isn't your home!"

"This isn't your either!" Vivi wasn't going to back down to this pipsqueak. "Vick, get your - whatever she is off of me. I came to talk, not to get mauled here!" She could feel Kit's grip tighten on her shoulders, Kit seemed set on making the girl leave. She had seen Vick's face when he talked about her, and she didn't like having the real, tangible pain in front of her!

This was getting far more heated than Vick had anticipated but the outburst from Kit made even him jump slightly. The longer he looked at her, the smaller she seemed, to the point where when she grabbed at Vivi's shoulders, it was like a mouse punching at a cat's paw. He felt so sorry for bringing Vivi over now. He should have never put Kit through all this, dragged her into his drama. With a frown, he slowly walked over, much calmer than he had been before, and wrapped his arms around the poor little girl, pulling her into his chest and away from Vivi as he stroked her head. "Kit, please don't yell, it's ok." He said softly, carefully walking her over to the bed before sitting her down beside him, hugging her all the while. "No one's going to make you go back, ever, ok? I promise I'll keep you safe." Vick had completely forgotten about Vivi at this point, focused on Kit's shuddering breaths and agitated rigidness. "Look, Milo misses you." He pointed out with a smile, reaching over to pet the cat, curled up just behind Kit in a relaxed but aware position. All the while, the man kept his tone and posture as calm as he could, his hand idly stroking her hair as he held her to his soothing embrace.

Kit visibly sagged in the embrace, her muscles which had been tensed to keep Vivi still, relaxed as she felt even her breathing regulate itself. People often told her she wasn't something that should be touched - she'd just break it. Deep down, Kit wasn't bad, she had her incredible mean streaks, but all in all, the girl was impulsive. She reacted on emotions, no matter what the emotion, and no matter to what degree. If Kit was mad, she didn't hide it, and if she was sad, she often bawled in her room alone until the nurses came in to sedate her to sleep. It felt odd, to feel so safe in someone's embrace, but even in the comfort of Vick's arms.. Kit, changed.

Under times of great stress, including the present moment Kit was in, the girl had built up a defense mechanism. It wasn't uncommon in cases such as hers, but hers... Hadn't been so prominent. Kit was Catherine as well - well, that was her given birth name, but Kit and Catherine were two different people. At least, that's how her brain registered it. Kit was the impulsive, almost child, but Catherine - Catherine was mature, wise almost, and inevitably Kit's protector. She had a stronger personality front, and often only came 'out' when Kit couldn't handle being out for too long.

Kit hadn't been Catherine, in almost a month, the nurses had left her alone, and the only time Kit had become Catherine in that month was in the middle of one night when a ward came to 'visit'. It was only for a brief twenty minutes, but Catherine needed to protect Kit.

Blinking uneasily, Kit was never aware of the so called, shifts but Catherine was. Looking over at Vivi, with her back to Vick, the girl shot the other female a small sneer. Relaxing her body further, Catherine pulled away gently, before grasping Vick's face and planting a small peck on his lips. It wasn't the same as the innocent kiss Kit had given as a greeting, but without another word, Catherine turned towards Milo and resumed Kit's actions bouncing onto the bed to pet the cat. It was better that Vick keep believing Kit was his sweet little roommate - at least for now.

Folding her arms, Vivi seemed fed up with the entire situation, but she was so stubborn, she had to see it to the end of what she had planned. "Can we talk now?" She huffed quietly eyeing Catherine playing 'cutely' with Milo, grasping the cat before snuggling briefly back into its soft fur. [/b]

[BOOM. If this idea isn't okay by you, lemme know. I had this planned out for a little bit, but was working out some kinks with the idea.

Also how are ya? I seem to be disappearing more than I'd like, but I'm preparing for a promotion at work (sad, how much time its taking from me considering I'm only part time!).]

Vick didn't notice the change at all, still believing Kit to be the only one in her mind. Even when she kissed him, making him glance slightly at Vivi before looking back at his roommate, suddenly a bit more nervosu than before. This wasn't the first time she'd done that but he didn't need to give Vivi anymore ammunition than she already had. He felt a slight relief when the kiss ended in a second, Kit returning to Milo as the cat let out a tiny meow in welcome.

Vick stood, smiling before turning to go to teh door. Leading Vivi into the other room, he sat at the table, taking deep breaths to calm himself down from the ordeal and brace himself for his ex's innevitable rant. "Sorry about all that, Kit's very sensitive to strangers. I mean, I know how that looked but could you, maybe not be quite as confrontational? I don't know..." He said, growing more tentative the longer he spoke until he finally just trailed off, allowing Vivi to respond.

((Oh no, I like the idea. ^^ Just on a side note, I think this might be the longest build up of story before the smut occurred that I've ever done in an rp. XD And I'm liking it, don't get me wrong. It's just surprising to me that I'm really loving the story.
Anyways, I'm doing ok. I need more pills, so I kinda feel super spacey at the moment but other than that I'm feeling great. My writing teacher is letting me take the midterm at home because he's a nice guy like that. ^^ And a promotion? That's awesome! :D Even part time, that's really cool! How do you feel about that?))

[Weird. I have to talk - to more people. About things. They basically want to move me from behind a register onto the floor. But apparently I'm really hard to replace. : P

Surprising? Psh, I'm a story whore, I love plot heavy roleplays. Makes things more interesting, and the sex all the more fun! You lucky bastard, I wish I could take home any of my tests.]

With Vick out of sight, Catherine laid down carefully next to Milo her fingertips gingerly stroking his fur. Perhaps it was just slight, but Catherine's mannerisms were clearly different from Kit's she didn't snuggle the cat, or bury her face into his body as she did earlier, she pet him gently enjoying, and taking comfort in his purrs. Not that Milo seemed to mind, he seemed content with any attention he received from the girl. Tickling the cat's ears, Catherine leaned back carefully her hands propping up her head as she listened carefully outside. She hadn't seen the outside 'world' in a while now, Kit had changed locations, the girl had managed to outsmart the nursing staff - not that that was a hard task, the staff was fairly daft from what Catherine had seen.

--

Seating herself carefully at the table, Vivi pursed her lips angrily, her brows knitting together in a frown. "I'm not sure how to say this, but I want you to consider something." Vivi's face relaxed gradually as she spoke, getting angry would ruin things, and honestly Vivi wasn't quite in the position where she could have things not go her way. "I want you to consider us getting back together." Vivi breathed out softly. "We were happy, and I messed up."

Part of what Vivian was saying was true, she was happy at one point with Vick, but he was so... Vick. Quiet, plain Vick. There was nothing startling or exciting about him, and when she got too comfortable, Vivi sought out the excitement again, only to find herself on her ass and alone again. Perhaps he wasn't really the 'one' for her, but Vivian was certainly one of those women that hated, detested being single. "And I'm upset because I feel like I got.. replaced. It's odd." Vivi murmured trying to keep her voice down, her eyes would dart once in a while to the male's doorway as if she were expecting Kit to pop out of nowhere. "I know I messed up, and I shouldn't be the one hurt, but... What is she to you exactly? Am I making an empty plea for nothing?"

((Yeah, he's a really cool guy. ^^ Anyways, do you work retail? I don't think I could, considering how anxious I get talking to people.

And yeah, I need a good story to get invested, but I have a bad habit of jumping into the smut pretty early. Though, the story itself is usually built around the smut somehow. I'm liking this slow build-up though, especially when Kit is so cute. :D))

Vick listened carefully as Vivi admitted she was wrong. That was a first. He usually had to pry for days just to get an apology out of her. She was a bit too proud for her own good and had a hard time admitted she'd done anything wrong. Her seemingly sincere tone and face had him actually feeling a bit of what he once did with her, that warmth spreading from his chest out to his toes. Scooting his chair closer, he placed one hand upon hers, giving her a warm smile. "Vivi, you know about my charity work. She's staying here to get away from the institute." He moved closer again, making his way around the table. "Are...are you sure about this, Vivi? I mean, you...seemed pretty sure when you left." He said softly, the painful memories swimming around in his head as he felt the warmth of her hand under his.

[Yeah, I work in a golf store. Not a big deal, used to golf when I was younger, and all I do is get hit on by men 60+. It's only weird when they call me overly affectionate pet names, aka "Baby".

Oh well, that's what Catherine's for. I'm the opposite, I like plot heavy roleplays with dashes of smut. It makes the sex all the better because something comes from it. <-- Pun somewhat intended.]

"Look I made a mistake." Vivi sighed, admitting it once was a big deal for her, and having to repeat herself was - frustrating, but she kept her tone even. "I know what I'm asking for, and it's a lot, but we had something, wouldn't it be easier to re-establish knowing we still, might have that foundation together?" Vivi bit her lip. Part of her was genuine - part. The part that needed the security of having at least someone by her side to support her emotionally - and Vick was her emotional crutch. "I'm not sure I'll get used to... her... I don't even know her name. But I want things to work out between us, as a couple - not some... weird threesome."

--

"She's a bitch isn't she?" Catherine's sentences were more complete and put together compared to Kit's. Though Kit's thoughts were entirely coherent, often times the female was more swayed by emotion than by common sense, which got the girl in quite a bit of trouble in the Institute. Stroking under Milo's chin, the cat seemed content being slathered in attention from the new girl. He had no understanding of her tone, but as long as he was receiving pets, he seemed fine. "And he's a poor, helpless sap. Perhaps Kit deserves a guy like that. They can be clueless together." Catherine murmured softly to herself as she hopped off the bed, much to Milo's small distress.

Smoothing down her dress, properly (unlike Kit who just often smoothed down the front), Catherine made her way to the kitchen and looked at both Vivi and Vick and smiled innocently. She was Kit, at least part of her was, so it wasn't hard to pretend that she still was the innocent girl with the mindset of an unstable child. "I need clothes." She stated simply her eyes darting to the small suitcase she had packed. She had barely two full outfits all together in the suitcase, "Can I go out and buy clothes?" Catherine blinked innocently at Vick, "Then you can talk to her.. And I won't be bored."

[Catherine.. Has plans.]

Vick sat there, dumbfounded that she would even admit something like that. She sounded genuine, like it really had been a mistake...Could this be it? Maybe it was destiny? Maybe they really were soul mates...Slow down, man! Shouted Vick's single skeptical braincell. Yeah, that's right, I don't know the future..still...

Vick let out just the slightest giggle at Vivi's phrasing. "Vivi, c'mon, that's crazy.." Vick started, looking over at Kit who had made her way to the kitchen without him even realizing. Her question got his attention especially, sitting up as he looked at her. "Wait, are...are you sure you'll be ok? I mean, you don't need me to come with?" He asked, surprised by her sudden independence. He'd never really seen her as helpless but if she could go out by herself anytime she wanted, he wasn't sure she even needed to stay here. Still, he looked into her eyes and shrugged. "I...guess you can. Just be careful and come straight back here, ok?" He said, sounding like her dad more than anything.

((lol, it stops being flattering after a while, I guess. XD Still, at least you have a job. I hate job hunting. I've attempted it 3 times, once with a professional firm MADE for that shit and I still haven't gotten a job.

And I think that's good. You know how to craft a good story and I am a sucker for smut. ^^ What we have going now is a lot of fun, so I'm not complaining))

[I don't mind job hunting, if I ever need to go job hunting again my boss told me she was going to write a terrible review of me, so no one will ever take me from her. What types of jobs are you looking for?

You'd better not, else I'll stuff a sock in your mouth. : P Just kidding, just kidding. I'm glad you're enjoying the roleplay.]

Vivi looked over at Kit and shook her head. Digging into her pocket, she pulled out her wallet before fishing out a couple bills. "Look, go buy yourself something pretty." Catherine took the money carefully before inspecting it as Kit would.

"Anything?"

"Just give me an hour with Vick." Vivi muttered nonchalantly as she turned to Vick. Vivi didn't resume talking until Catherine had folded up the money carefully and tucked it away out of sight. Wandering over, Catherine leaned down in front of Vivi and pressed a small kiss to Vick's cheek - much to Vivi's dislike - before heading out the door.

When she was sure that Catherine had left, Vivi pushed her chair back before approaching Vick. Turning the male with a bit of force to face her, Vivi straddled the male's lap before lacing her arms around his neck. Leaning her head towards the crook of his neck, Vivi nuzzled Vick gently. Though it was only Vick's caring nature that helped him overlook it, or it was that Vivi had lured the man quite well with the thought of 'ever lasting love', but Vivi was territorial. If she were to get back together with Vick, he was hers, and she was going to make that a bit more 'apparent'. "Would you give me a second chance Vick? Or at least think about it?" She murmured quietly.

--

Catherine found herself in a mall that she had found, simply by asking the neighbors. Money in hand Catherine maneuvered swiftly through crowds her eyes set on a store decorated in drapes. Entering the store, Catherine found herself looking an array of mannequins dressed in lace, and pearls. Immediately upon her entrance, Catherine found herself greeted by a curvy woman, causing her to step back anxiously. "Can I help you dear?" The voluptuous woman smiled graciously. "You look awfully young to be in here."

"I'm in my twenties." Catherine murmured, but she seemed confident enough that the woman didn't press any further. It wasn't as if she had any I.D. on her anyways. "I need some help picking something out.."

"Trying to impress someone?"

"You could say that." Catherine wandered carefully around the statuesque mannequins her fingertips gracing the fabric gently. "What colors do you think will look good on me? Plus I want my measurements, I want them to fit correctly." The woman seemed more than happy to help Catherine, unlike the scattered Kit, Catherine knew what she wanted, and how she planned on getting it - or at the very least securing it. Vick was a bit more to Kit than normal humans, that was all that Catherine had gathered. When Catherine had emerged there was no pressing situation, no tear stained cheeks of Kit - instead there was only a knot in her stomach, an uncomfortable situation had arisen, but Catherine couldn't define it. Catherine was created to protect Kit, the protection Kit never got from the factors in her life that were supposed to provide it. Her absent parents, the nurses and the staff of the clinic caused more harm than good - and for that reason, Catherine was there to soak of up the toxicity.

After a good forty minutes just in that one store, Catherine had finally settled on two sets, both of which made the store keeper croon in approval. Catherine had settled on a jade green set, decorated and lined with black lace, and had the slightest bow between the valley of her breasts. Though Catherine wasn't 'stacked', her B-cup breasts were nestled comfortably in the silken fabric. But always keeping Kit in mind, Catherine had also purchased a soft pink set, covered in frills and white lace, the two sets complete foils of one another, quite like Catherine and Kit.

[A bit longer than normal, but I figured I'd lay out a bit of Catherine's scheme. ]

[If I get my way, something in a big retail store like stock clerk, something where I'll be working on simple tasks by myself. I don't do well with people. :p And no worries, I like the plan. XD I wonder just how this'll all play out]

Unaware of what was in store for him, Vick sat with Vivi, his mind a scattered mess of regrets, hope and anxiety. This was a dream come true...and that's what bugged him. He had to be dreaming. The Vivi he knew had a hard time admitting that she'd forgotten to do the dishes, let alone come back to him. Then again, she almost seemed genuine. And if that hadn't sealed the deal, her sudden mount would. Out of the blue, the girl turned his chair and straddled him like it was his birthday. She'd never been the most sexually forward person, so this sent visible chills up his spine, his hands sweating slightly as they clung to his chair. "V-Vivi, this...wow..." He said, unable to help himself as he looked her up and down quickly, swallowing nervously. "I...I would..." He started, shuddering again as she snuggled up to his neck. "Ungh, think about it...C-can you come back in a couple days?" He asked, always unsure as his hands wrapped around her. "I promise...I'll have your answer by then."

[I'm gonna go slide in a hole somewhere and die. If you ever want to lose 15 pounds or so, go to a hospital, the food is shiiiiit.]

"A couple days?" Vivi withdrew physically as if the question had shocked her, and disappointed her all in one blow. Vivi had never been sexually forward - at least not with Vick. Vick was her 'safe' choice, and a man like Vick didn't need a vixen like her, so in their past relationship she often kept her 'bolder' side to herself as to not scare what she considered the vanilla male away. Pulling away from Vick, Vivi rolled her eyes slightly, before flipping her hair off of her shoulder. "If you don't want me now, how are you going to want me in a couple days?"

Vivi was like milk, best the day you bought it, and terribly sour after a few days.

--

Eyeing the products in her bag, Catherine tilted her head curiously to the side. Perhaps she should've gotten more than two sets. "Kit will like pink." Catherine murmured softly, "Not entirely sure what I'm going to do with this set while I'm around though. I do like this green though. Could we ever settle on something in between? Probably not." Catherine mused more to herself than anyone else as she walked home. "Maybe blue?"

The entire walk home, Catherine seemed in better spirits than she had in ages. No longer cooped up, and no longer under the control of nurses or aids, or under the influence of medications that Kit was forced to take to make her groggy and more manageable - Catherine finally felt free.

Vick's options were shrinking by the second. He knew that wouldn't work, but it would have helped. "Well, why'd you give me the option to think about it if....nevermind." He said, cutting himself off as he knew arguing with her wouldn't help. Deep down, this whole situation seemed wrong, unnatural, especialy for Vivi. Still, he didn't want to lose her again. Leaning forward, he wrapped his arms around her waist and hugged her tightly, feeling incredibly warm as he did so. "Of course you can have another chance, sweetheart." He whispered, pulling back to smile up at her.

Back
Top Bottom