Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

danzomcninja

Super-Earth
1. I'm looking for either a young nun or just a catholic girl to taint, rape, and corrupt by a group of savage bike gangsters. She can be magical or holy if you like, but they will team up on her even as she condemns them and feels sorry that they will go to hell.

2. Your character is eighteen and has committed a small time crime, but has a bad attitude about it. The police in your city have a new way of correcting such punks, and making them learn respect.

3. You are a middle eastern girl who broken English, and I am a soldier from the west. There are a number of ways this one would work.

4. You were the mark for an assassin, he got within a few feet of you, in plain view. He was killed by my character, also an assassin. He shows you the audio tape as well as the paper contract showing her that she was dead meat without him. He expects a reward.

5. You're a devout nun, very young and impressionable and you believe whole heartedly in the church and everything it stands for. My character is going to kidnap you and tear you away from your life of sanctity, and force you into sexual acts with himself and other men. Just because he'll find it enjoyable to watch.

6. You're just a regular girl in grade 12 (18) and I pluck you from the front of the school and drag you into my car to have my way with you. This one may involve stockholm syndrome.

7. You're a Mexican Orphan who's been enslaved by drug smugglers. I'm an American drug dealer, but despite how low and dirty my life is, I feel bad for you. After I agree to buy you along with my latest shipment, I smuggle you into the US. Perhaps you feel indebted, or perhaos the sex trade is the only thing you know, but you come on to me and I decide to take you as my pet. I treat you a lot better than those Mexicans did though.

8. You're a Jewish teen (18+) in Nazi Germany, and I am a Nazi Officer.

9. You're a girl who just moved into town, and the guy who offered you a job screwed you and now you're stuck here. The first door you knock on happens to be mine, and I invite you in and give you some soup and a blanket. It turns out your only parent died before you left your home town, and you have literally nothing to go back to there. I would be an older dude, and have a daughter of my own in college across the country. We'll say I'm forty.

10. You are a hot shot Jedi Padawan who thinks she should be a knight despite her young age. To prove it, she goes on an unrealistic mission and bites off more than she can chew with my Sith Lord. The council had reluctant faith in her, but she's failed, and now she's mine.

11. You are a pokemon trainer, a newbie just starting your journey from pallet town. By complete dumb luck, you encounter a legendary, and it kicks your ass. Then it decides to put you in your place.

12. You are a new girl in a military boot camp. You're fairly timid due to the harsh tone of the sergeants, but you really are a tough girl who deserves to be here. Unfortunately, my character, your primary sergeant, is a sexist pig who is only going to pass you if you cater to his needs. there could be many ways of dealing with this, either putting up with him, or going to his superior officer.

13. We are astronauts on the first manned mission to Mars. Sex is strictly forbidden, but we've been up here for a month, and nature calls. What will happen should you get pregnant in space?

You need not post here if you don't want to rp. I would like someone to play this rich girl:

2rpxnac.jpg

She is wealthy and beautiful, and due to her adeptness at magic she is targeted for assassination. The only problem is, she doesn't understand how powerful of a witch she is, and so for the beginning of the rp, she will be armed only with her father's gun as seen in the picture. Her parents are the first to die, and her boyfriend next. This rp can go two ways.

Reluctant Con: One of the assassins decides to save her from the other assassins, but expects a reward for doing so.

Noncon: The assassins take her and rape her viciously before attempting to kill her, in which case an old (50s) Wizard will show up and kill them all, and he too will expect a reward, but will also offer to train her.

Apart from 10, 11 & 13, that's a lot of good roles there. I'm liking the non-con, rape roles in particular...

danzomcninja said:
1. I'm looking for either a young nun or just a catholic girl to taint, rape, and corrupt by a group of savage bike gangsters. She can be magical or holy if you like, but they will team up on her even as she condemns them and feels sorry that they will go to hell.

2. Your character is eighteen and has committed a small time crime, but has a bad attitude about it. The police in your city have a new way of correcting such punks, and making them learn respect.

3. You are a middle eastern girl who broken English, and I am a soldier from the west. There are a number of ways this one would work.

4. You were the mark for an assassin, he got within a few feet of you, in plain view. He was killed by my character, also an assassin. He shows you the audio tape as well as the paper contract showing her that she was dead meat without him. He expects a reward.

5. You're a devout nun, very young and impressionable and you believe whole heartedly in the church and everything it stands for. My character is going to kidnap you and tear you away from your life of sanctity, and force you into sexual acts with himself and other men. Just because he'll find it enjoyable to watch.

6. You're just a regular girl in grade 12 (18) and I pluck you from the front of the school and drag you into my car to have my way with you. This one may involve stockholm syndrome.

7. You're a Mexican Orphan who's been enslaved by drug smugglers. I'm an American drug dealer, but despite how low and dirty my life is, I feel bad for you. After I agree to buy you along with my latest shipment, I smuggle you into the US. Perhaps you feel indebted, or perhaos the sex trade is the only thing you know, but you come on to me and I decide to take you as my pet. I treat you a lot better than those Mexicans did though.

8. You're a Jewish teen (18+) in Nazi Germany, and I am a Nazi Officer.

9. You're a girl who just moved into town, and the guy who offered you a job screwed you and now you're stuck here. The first door you knock on happens to be mine, and I invite you in and give you some soup and a blanket. It turns out your only parent died before you left your home town, and you have literally nothing to go back to there. I would be an older dude, and have a daughter of my own in college across the country. We'll say I'm forty.

10. You are a hot shot Jedi Padawan who thinks she should be a knight despite her young age. To prove it, she goes on an unrealistic mission and bites off more than she can chew with my Sith Lord. The council had reluctant faith in her, but she's failed, and now she's mine.

11. You are a pokemon trainer, a newbie just starting your journey from pallet town. By complete dumb luck, you encounter a legendary, and it kicks your ass. Then it decides to put you in your place.

12. You are a new girl in a military boot camp. You're fairly timid due to the harsh tone of the sergeants, but you really are a tough girl who deserves to be here. Unfortunately, my character, your primary sergeant, is a sexist pig who is only going to pass you if you cater to his needs. there could be many ways of dealing with this, either putting up with him, or going to his superior officer.

13. We are astronauts on the first manned mission to Mars. Sex is strictly forbidden, but we've been up here for a month, and nature calls. What will happen should you get pregnant in space?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom