Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

We did it for the Grade (Risky and Lost)

Jemma blushed and shook her head, "you don't want to know what I'd have you do. Legs just leave it at that." She said, her heart racing a bit. There was something about him that excited her, she took a deep breath and smiled. "Well maybe your "fuck it" attitude will rub off on me. Before you know it I'll have bright pink hair and a lip ring.. Maybe even a little tattoo." She teased, smiling over at him.

She picked up the project outline the teacher had handed out earlier and read it over. "For each gender we have to pick out 5 expectations and explain why they are expected. Could be tradition, media etc.... Sounds fun." She said, writing the number one on her paper. "Well, first Question..what do you think you're expected to do as a man?"

Seeing the blush on her face made him all the more intrigued. "Now I have to know what you would order me to do princess." He said giving her is undivided attention. "I could see it now, a hot pink Chelsea hawk with a monroe. You would make a sexy punk princess." He said imagining her new look in his minds eye. "I guess we will just have to see if my devilish charms rub off on you."

Damian watched and listened as she spoke and let out a sigh. "What do I think I am expected to do as a man?" He repeated the question and thought for a moment. "Well in today's society I suppose I am supposed to bitch an moan about how unfair the world is and expect everything to be handed to me. I am also expected to have misogynistic views, women are only supposed to be tools to me. If they can't cook or make babies then I should belittle them. I am also expected by society to hold back all forms of emotion or be labeled a pussy." He said rather angrily in fact. "So in a nut shell I am expected to be a heartless monster that uses women for their bodies and nothing more and demand that I have everything given to me because I am a while male."

She bit down on her lip, brushing a piece of hair behind her ear. "You're already trying to corrupt me.." She said with a grin. She jotted down his thoughts as he began to speak, but as she heard the tine in his voice get louder she couldn't help but watch him as he ranted.

"Tell me how you really feel.." She said, in response to his statement. "Well, we're you given any of your own expectations.. From your friends..parents.. Or maybe a girlfriend?" She asked, she didn't figure him to be the type to keep a girlfriend but he had already ceased to amaze her, she couldn't be more surprised.

Damian looked at her and grew somber when she asked about expectations given to him. "I don't have parents, I was raised in an orphanage, so the expectations put on me there were don't fuck up, don't get in the way, don't be a menace." He said flatly. "As for friends, they don't really expect anything more from me than to be who I am. Same goes for what I expect of them." He said with a smile. "So in other words, I am expected to be a bad ass extraordinaire." He said holding his arms out. "And as surprising as it may seem to you that someone as awesome and attractive as I am doesn't have a girlfriend. But the last one I had was a whore and fucked five other guys at the same damn time so whatever expectations she had I obviously didn't meet them."

Emma didn't know how to react, her eyes went wide and she shook her head. "I am so sorry to hear that... Everything. That must have been really hard growing up in an orphanage... I couldn't even imagine." She said, resting her hand on his knee as she looked at him with sincerity.

"I'm sorry to hear about your slut of an ex, sluts are the worst. Especially cheating ones." She said with a grin. She quickly realized her hand was still in his thigh so she pulled it away and laugh nervously. "I've always had expectations and if anything, I always tried to exceed them even as much as I don't want to."

"It wasn't to bad. It was like having a bunch of brothers and sisters, the hardest part for me was when someone I liked got adopted. It sucked loosing a friend in that place." He said taking notice but not looking at the hand she placed on his leg.

"Meh, she got what she deserved later on, karma is a bitch as they say. He smiled back at her when she pulled her hand away from his leg. "I could have guessed that much princes." He said with a laugh. "So other than expectations from your 'rents, got any from a boyfriend?" He asked turning the tables back onto her.

"I could imagine that would suck, losing a friend. But it only makes you stronger.." She said with a slight smile. She sank back into the couch more, placing the notepad on the space between them. She bit on her lip and smiled. "I'm always given expectations by others it seems." She said, running a hand through her long hair. "I don't have any now from a boyfriend, I have and I guess that's why I don't have on anymore. I already have expectations from my parents, from myself.. I really don't need anyone else giving me anymore." She shrugged. "He was a tool anyway. And he was horrible in bed," she said with a grin. "Fuck it." She said with confidence, "see, you're starting to rub off on me."

"Yeah, it did suck. Especially my last year there. I lost my closest friend, she killed herself." He said in quite tone. "But that's the past." He said with a shrug. "That sounds like a stressful life, having people putting so much weight on you to live up to how they want you to be instead of letting you live to be happy." He said looking over at her with a smile. "I'm sorry to hear that. I don't think there is much worse than someone that sucks in bed, luckily I don't have that problem." He said with a laugh. "Well I am glad I can make an impact on you. You seem to be to pent up, you need to cut loose some princess. Don't take life to seriously, you will never make it out alive."

Back
Top Bottom