Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Pariah King's Ongoing Search for Lovely Ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Pariah King

Planetoid
Introduction

The time has come to finally create my own request thread, so here we go! I am The Pariah King and I am looking for writing partners interesting in playing female characters. I, myself, can play just about anything that fits the setting. I typically prefer to play male humanoid characters, but I am capable of playing females, shemales, monsters, and beasts as well if that happens to be your 'thing'. On rare occasions, I even prefer to play these oddities if the mood happens to strike me.

Typically, I prefer fantasy settings for my stories and I prefer to write original stories in established worlds. What I mean by that is that I like to write 'fandoms', but I prefer that both players write from the perspective of original characters within that world. Again, there are the odd cases in which I might write something in a different setting such as a modern setting or an original setting. There are also odd cases where I may play a canon character or wish for my partner to play one. These instances are rare, however, and often mood reliant.

When it comes to kinks, I am fairly open. I enjoy everything from slavery and forced servitude to equal and committed partners, from power-play and non-consensual sex to genuine love and affection, and from smut-filled sex driven stories to plot-heavy story driven tales. I have my favorites, of course, but I will not be posting a kink list in this thread. I don't want to turn anyone away just because what they want to do is not on my favorite list. I am too open and my interests are too broad to be so exclusive.

In general, I am very flexible and open. I can easily accommodate most partners if they are willing to play a female character or characters. Yes, characters; plural. I love partners capable of handling more than one character and I am able to do so myself. I do have my requirements and expectations, however, and they are as follows...

Role Playing Requirements and Expectations

Activity ~~ Please be relatively active on the forums. I am not asking for a couple of posts per day, though at least one per day would be ideal. If you can manage more, great! If you can only manage one every two or three days then that's fine too. I just want to see some interest and effort in our story. I do not feel that is asking too much.

Character Ages ~~ All characters involved in the sexual aspects of the role play MUST be eighteen years of age or older. I know that the site rules allow characters as young as fifteen, but I am not comfortable with it and I will not write it. That said, if a character in the role play is not engaging in sexual acts then I do not care how old they are.

Creativity ~~ Don't make me do all of the work in designing and driving the story. If you have a suggestion, do not hesitate to speak up and talk to me about it. If you think that you have a fun twist to throw into the plot of the story, don't be afraid to do so. Basically, just don't be a 'dead fish' and we'll be happily compatible in this department.

Forums-Based RP ~~ I am only interested in role playing through threads. Threads are much cleaner than PMs, in my opinion, and offer the ability to revisit previous points in the story after the PMs have been deleted to make room for more. Aside from that, I am not interested in going off-site at all, though I have skype and it will be available for my partners if they wish to be able to reach me but I do not RP through it. I'm afraid that this is not negotiable. If you do not want to play via thread then we will not work out.

Third-Person Perspective ~~ Please write in the third person when role playing with me. Our story is not about *you* and it is not about *me*. I cannot get into a story that is written in first or second-person perspectives. If you cannot write in the third-person perspective then I am afraid that we will not be able to write together.

In Closing ~~ If you're still with me then congratulations! We might be able to write together if you are interested. Beyond this point, you will find sections for specific cravings that I might have at the time, plots that I would like to play, and character profiles for characters that I would like to play. If nothing in these sections catches your eye but you're still otherwise interested in writing with me then please do not hesitate to send me a PM. Perhaps we can work something out that we will both enjoy!

A Final Note Regarding Cravings ~~ Now I know that I have not given too much information in this thread thus far. I've told you what I expect, but not what I like. I've also given you my reasoning for this - that my tastes are broad and I do not want anyone to shy away simply because we aren't a 100% match on F-List or whatever. That said, I understand the importance and the point of these request threads. They are here so us to put ourselves out there with enough detail to attract potential partners. For that reason, I will at least throw some cravings that I might be feeling into this thread. The first will be for settings and themes. This section will be for broad cravings that potential partners are encouraged to take, mold, and toss me their own ideas about if they have them. The second will be for specific story ideas that I might have. This section will have less wiggle room, but I am more than happy to discuss small changes to my plots if they are needed to accommodate my partner's interests.

Setting and Theme Cravings

League of Legends ~~ I would love to write some stories for the League of Legends, but most of these would be one-shots involving two (or more) champions. I do have one long-term idea in mind featuring my own OC summoner, but this isn't the place for that. If that interests you, you can find it in the plot section of this thread.

Pokemon ~~ Yes, I said pokemon! I would be happy to play a vast array of things in this world. I can play as and/or with OC trainers, a select few canon trainers, pokemorphs, or full-fledged pokemon. There is too much possibility in the fandom to list the many different things that I'd like to do so if you're interested in this then you'll have to PM me.

Warcraft ~~ I am always open for some role play set in the Warcraft universe. We can set our story in any era that you wish from the First War to the current lore of World of Warcraft. Heck, we can even go back much farther depending on which race(s) that you would like to have involved. I would prefer original characters for this, but this is one of the few settings where canon characters might be acceptable depending on the story that we will be playing. I love me some Jaina Proudmoore! <3

Ready-To-Play Plot Cravings

My Sister, My Slave ~~ Setting: Modern ~~ This idea is quite simple, but oh so deliciously deviant. My character (MC) is a college graduate who just bought his first house and has struck out on his own. Your character (YC) is MC's younger sister. While MC has always been the good child of the family, YC has always felt overshadowed and, naturally, became a troubled rebel. She listened to loud metal music until the neighbors would call the cops, she openly drank and did recreational drugs, and she had a bit of a reputation with the boys at school to top it all off. Still, their parents loved their daughter and tried to tolerate her rebellious behavior; until she turned eighteen and dropped out of school, that is. That was the last straw and it got her kicked out of the house. Even though MC and YC never had the best relationship, MC offers her a room at his place while she gets her act together. When she does not, he decides to make her. This is the base of the plot. More details can be discussed via PM.

My Boyfriend is a What!? ~~ Setting: Modern Fantasy ~~ If you only knew the truth... If you knew the truth, you would not be able to shut your eyes at night. Monsters are real. We, as men, used to know that, but after generations of lying to ourselves we have forgotten the truth. Vampires, werewolves, demons, witches, and much more - it's all real. The only reason that we aren't extinct is because of the very few that know the truth - those selfless individuals who live in the darkness and hunt the creatures that hunt us. YC is one such girl. She comes from a long line of hunters and she's pretty damn good at it herself. MC is the new guy in town. He's handsome and he's from the city, which drives all of the girls in YC's small country home town wild, but he's got a dark secret. How they meet can be discussed in PMs, but MC and YC hit it off fairly well and become close until MC's past catches up with him and the big city troubles come crashing down on the small town. What will happen when MC and YC discover one another's secrets?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom