Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Stong Dominant Men and/or Women

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love detailed scenes where stuck up prissy bitch me is slowly turned into a sexual slave.

Some of the ideas or scenes that i would love to play with someone interested in detailed fun roleplay are the following:

1. I am a stuck up feminist reporter in college. I decide a story shutting down the local bdsm club would be good for my career and help the poor women working in the club. I decide to go undercover in the club applying for a job as a waitress. Of course the club owner (you) have been tipped off about me. You use my desire to see all the private rooms in the club and the dress code and rules fo the club to slowly degrade me, use me, video tape me and blackmail me into becoming your new slave and whore for club use.

2. I am a cop just out of the police academy and my bosses want me to try to go undercover to break up a drug ring of bikers. I of course am confident and want to do a good job. I agree to the assignment. Of course going undercover for this good little catholic girl from the suburbs is more than i ever bargain for. Drugs, orgies, me becoming a toy of the biker gang and eventually never being able to go back to my former life.

I have many many many other ideas and fantasies. If you think you might be interested feel free to im me at dommeinsc@aol.com or at chickincuffs@yahoo.com

Submissively yours
Sara

stuckupbitch said:
I love detailed scenes where stuck up prissy bitch me is slowly turned into a sexual slave.

Some of the ideas or scenes that i would love to play with someone interested in detailed fun roleplay are the following:

1. I am a stuck up feminist reporter in college. I decide a story shutting down the local bdsm club would be good for my career and help the poor women working in the club. I decide to go undercover in the club applying for a job as a waitress. Of course the club owner (you) have been tipped off about me. You use my desire to see all the private rooms in the club and the dress code and rules fo the club to slowly degrade me, use me, video tape me and blackmail me into becoming your new slave and whore for club use.

2. I am a cop just out of the police academy and my bosses want me to try to go undercover to break up a drug ring of bikers. I of course am confident and want to do a good job. I agree to the assignment. Of course going undercover for this good little catholic girl from the suburbs is more than i ever bargain for. Drugs, orgies, me becoming a toy of the biker gang and eventually never being able to go back to my former life.

I have many many many other ideas and fantasies. If you think you might be interested feel free to im me at dommeinsc@aol.com or at chickincuffs@yahoo.com

Submissively yours
Sara
I'd like to turn you into my sexual slut .... YIM contact sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom