Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The King's Court

The Pariah King

Planetoid
January 3, 2014

I've been poking around the site for a couple of days now and I have decided to stay and get some things going here. The first couple of steps to really establishing myself here seems obvious - I need to make a journal to communicate important information such as absences or changes in my daily schedule and I need to make a request thread. The latter will take a fair bit of work but starting an on-site journal will be easy. I'm doing it now just posting my thought process on the matter!

Of course, if I just used this thread to convey absences then it would die fairly quickly and I'd have to really dig around for it when I needed it. Instead, I'll try to pose daily, if only to keep the thread available to myself. Of course, my active partners might also take interest in my random musings - I know that I am often interested in what my own partners are thinking about a given role play or other such things. A couple of the other journals that I have seen here follow the same general ideal so I can only assume that I'm not overstepping any bounds.

For now, that's the order of the day. I haven't got much else going on today since I should be at work right now but I wasn't about to go out after an evening of rain, followed by a night of snow and single-digit temperatures (not accounting for wind chill). Oh well; this is only my second call-out in seven months. I am sure that they will forgive me.

Back
Top Bottom