Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

furry FXF/Futa plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory11

Star
So, essentially here I have a few plot ideas, with all of these ideas, your character will always be female and human, mine will be female furry or futa furry.

1: Your character is the lady of a great manor in the medieval days in a fantasy kingdom, however the threat to them is not from an outside invading army, but from vengeful female/futa natives, and from the inside, the furry natives want to stop the humans from breeding, by making human females exclusively have sex with them instead and (if you're good with me playing as futas) by exclusively breeding with the furries, and they are aided by women within the lands who have had sex with the furries already and work to give the furries greater access to more human women.

2: Lockdown, your character is one of many women (who you can also control) who have been locked in a facility, with a pack of female/futa furries, they have your scent, and for the past week they have been fed aphrodesiacs, and all they want is to fuck.

3: the Tribe, your character is a young women (or a band of young women) determined to show up the men of the village, they left to find their own glory and wealth, what they ended up with was their asses kicked in their first fight, being bound, being drugged to become sex-crazed and fucked relentlessly as the toys for a tribe of female/futa furries.

Kinks to include:
Size Difference.
Animal Cocks.
Force.
cock/ball worship.
rimming (you giving my characters recieving)
groping.
drugging.
Breeding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom