Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Request Thread: Roleplay with Leif!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leif

Moon
Welcome to my request thread! Please take a few moments to read through preferences as well as my genres, fandoms, and storyline posts.

If you want to suggest a storyline, please feel free to send me a PM if you think we would be a good fit.​

Preferences

• OOC

I am over 18 and I ask that all characters as well as any writing partners be as well. I will not give out any other personal information so I ask that that is respected. In return, I don't mind playing with males or females, I won't ask for details.

• Commuication

Please let me know if you wish to drop a storyline otherwise I will assume after a week that you are no longer interested. I understand that absences are necessary sometimes, just give me a head up if at all possible.

• Spelling/Grammar

No one is perfect. Mistakes happen and that's alright. All I ask is that posts aren't littered with mistakes and that I can understand what is going on. Chat speak is a definite no.

• Smut/Adult Content

I am open to playing it out or fade to black. I am open to many things so we can discuss what works best for the storyline

Other Notes:

- I am not picky about word or paragraph counts so long as I have something to reply to and the scene is being moved along.
-I will roleplay over PMs and threads.
-Am open to long or short term roleplays

Genres:

Mythology (Egyptian. Judeo-Christian, Greek, Norse, Hindu)
Historical (including Fantasy themes)
Dystopian/Post-Apocalyptic/Zombie Apocalypse
Modern/Urban Fantasy
Alternate Universe/Reincarnation
Original storylines

Fandoms:

A Song of Ice and Fire (Game of Thrones)
Alexander
Downton Abbey
Final Fantasy VII
Firefly
Hobbit/Lord of the Rings
House
Paradise Lost/Legion
Pushing Daisies
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
The Borgias
The Hunger Games
The Tudors