Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Update || Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikayla

Planetoid
Hi, I've been absent for a couple of months due to me not having a computer and only phone. But I am back and ready to begin some role plays.

What I am looking for in a Roleplay is someone who is detailed, doesn't let the role play get boring, and replies daily, even if it's once a day. I'm looking for a long term role play, something with a plot that doesn't dye out. Also I will do a couple smuts since I am now returning and feeling in that kind of mood.

Update::: I am looking for a long term, romance rp.!!

A list of things I love.

- Forced
- Kidnapping
- Romance
I love different twists and I am open to many new ideas, I will also give (incest a go.)

Pairings;
- Brother/sister
- demon/human
- demon/angel
- vampire/human
- step father/daughter
- older man(early thirties)/teen girl (17-19)
Open to ideas as well.

Do's
- pull hair, scratch, bite, any type of roughness
- dirty talk, call names
- humiliate in private or public
- restrain (chained, tied up)
- nipple play
- squirt

Donts
- body fluids stay in toilet
- spit
- anal
- any body pain (shocking etc)
- unrealistic cum
-unrealistic penis size

Just a quick dos and donts list, things that are important. Any questions, I'm here. If it's not listed then I am most likely ok with it.

Update; 1/21/14

Plots.

Caribbean
Maddison Barrett is a young female pirate who owns her own ship and leader of a crew. Everyone knows her as 'Bad bones' since she has kicked a lot of other pirates asses, broke almost every bone in her body from battles. When ships see her ship they tend to try and turn around before it's to late, but most likely when you see her ship she's already chopped off your captains head. But there is a new pirate about whose just as badass as she is or possibly more. When the two meat, it's all fights and battles. Well eventually after days of fighting, mads crew gets killed and the newly pirate kidnaps her and keeps her as a type of .. Trophy to not mess with him. This could go two ways..
A) Makes her his bitch. Does what he wants with her when he wants. Punishment, beating, chains, anything. But she is strictly his. He protects her and maybe they end up falling in love. This is so smut, I want a romance in this. Not just sex.
B) He treats her with respect, sooner or later she is his crew member and they build a romance.

I Won't Back Down
Grace is a small town city girl. Rich, popular, has everything handed to her. She attends a college where guys and girls can room together. Her new roommate is a guy and he seems sweet and cool to be with but behind the looks he is a evil boy. Blackmails her, makes her his. When she tries to escape time after time he beats her, let's her know whose boss and makes her afraid to tell anyone what is really going on. He'll,it was her fault to trust him to begin with. He walks her to class, people think there a normal couple but it's the complete opposite. We will start when the boy is just moving in.

Shhh
Danny is in her mid twenties, goes to church every Sunday and Wednesday. Never does anything bad ( drugs, ). Saving herself until marriage type of chick. Well one night when she is walking to her car from church she gets kidnapped by two guys. The guys are handsome, well built and around her age. They use her as a toy. But one of the boys end up growing feelings for her and wants to help her out while the other is focused on having his own sex slave.

More updates will come eventually, be patient. Pm me if interested :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom