Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Butcher's Bill [Literate 1x1 Requests]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dysy

Star
About Me: Hello, I'm Dandy, both in character and in name. This is my roleplaying request page. So this means that I was witty enough to lure you in with some pathetic title, just for you to sit here to read all of this. I'm a female college student - but more than 73% of my characters will quite possibly be male. I am a literate roleplayer, I've been roleplaying for about seven or eight years now. I can write up to fourteen paragraphs if necessary, but I try to stick between three to eight, depending on if inspiration hits me.

I am currently working part-time and still going to school, my posting average will be about once or twice a day. I will be absent during my midterms and finals, but I will forewarn you before those hit me and I simply evaporate for a few days.

Particular Cravings:
Partner's Preference.

Genres I Like:
Horror
Psychological
Romance
Adventure
Fantasy

Top Kinks (that I like doing, not necessarily like being done to me):
- Non-Consensual
- Sexual Pain
- Bruising, Scraping - not necessarily 'cuts'.
- Creativity
- Plot Twists
- Bondage
- Creative Language
- Biting/Marking
- Dirty Talking​

Roleplaying Related Facts:
- I use OOC a lot to get to know my partner.
- I can play female/male/futa/hemaphrodite/transsexual - and I'm open to any pairings.
- My female characters always tend to have some spunk in them (do ho ho ho, great pun there...), they're never really the shy types to just blush and shy away - don't come here expecting a sub.
- VERY RARELY do I play a sub. My submissive moments are short, and fleeting.
- I try to match my partner in post size. I don't feel right, and I get bitter if I feel like I'm doing all the posting while my partner gives me a considerably smaller amount.
- I really like to eat. Often times my OOC post will be about food - don't be too shocked.
- I have a knack for playing characters with a bit of a - 'screw loose' if you catch my drift. They're really fucked up.
- I update my signature as soon as something comes up - if you're wondering what's taking me so long, just PM me, or read my signature.
- I am a switch by nature, but I prefer the dominant position.
- Being a dominant isn't always about being on top (thought top is always a fun position), it's about knowing what you want, and how to get it.
- I have no problems with beating your character silly and degrading them if I feel like it. Don't take it personally. <3​

I'd prefer you PM me to contact me.
I'd also prefer to do my roleplays in a thread.
I really prefer to do my roleplays in a thread.
PM's are for contacting me, and random OOC banter.

I have overused the word 'prefer' in the sentences above. I'm aware.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom