Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for switch/domme F for kinky ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeAddict

Super-Earth
Hello lovely ladies of BMR. I generally play the dominant role, but I've recently begun to look for a change. Please note I am NOT seeking futa or furry for any of these scenes. I also have absolutely no interest in supernatural creatures (vampires, demons, ect.) I respect you if those are your kinks; I have plenty of my own, but I'm simply not looking for that.

Then, what am I looking for? I have a couple of pairings in mind, and I am certainly open to suggestions. I would play the character on the right.

Older sister x younger brother
teacher x student
psychiatrist x patient
mother x son
clergywoman x parishioner

So, there are those. Like I said, I am definitely open to more suggestions. As far as my turn ons and turn offs, those are pretty simple as well. I have far more ons than I do offs.

ONS:
Submission
Teasing
Name-calling
Ageplay
Incest
Lactation
Birth

OFFS:
Rimming
Pegging
Death
Vore

I hope that gives a pretty good idea of what I'm looking for. I like to roleplay primarily OFF-site. I am not on the computer enough to work out multiple-paragraph roleplays over thread and PM. I do most of my playing over Skype, AIM, YIM, ect. I know that's a big no-no for a lot of people. Please PM me and we can discuss alternatives.

I look forward to hearing from you! Again, please PM me or respond directly to the IM addresses located in my profile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom