Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft

The Pariah King

Planetoid
So I got my Beta invite a couple of days ago and haven't been having the best luck with this game. I am normally very good at strategy card games but the small deck sizes and minimal card limitations kinda have me off-tilt.

I'm starting this thread to gather advice from those who might also be playing this game. I have all of the heroes unlocked, so who do you find to be the best of the heroes? Who have you had the most luck with?

Hmm... I think warlock and warrior decks are the best, well the pally deck is great too. Hunter deck is the worst, I think

I actually like the small deck sizes - makes your card draw more reliable. I despise having everything be based on luck which is why I've generally avoided card games since I used to play the Pokemon TCG back in middle school. I've been enjoying Hearthstone quite a bit, though - been mostly playing Priest and Rogue. Divine Spirit/Inner Fire is so, so broken in all the best ways.

current metas: rush (warlock for card draw, paladin for free 1/1), control (mages for passive 1 dmg and removal, druids for making your hero 1/1 and buffs/removal). That's about it.

For rush decks you want your mana curve to look like 0:0 1:6-8 2:6-8 3:5-6 4:>5
for control decks you want to focus on taunters and surviving to mid-late game (by the time you have 8-10 mana) before dropping some huge mobs and buff combos to finish off your opponent.

Been playing for a while now, my favorite is my warlock rush and my priest monster deck. (I get can a 30/30 in 2 turns after 6 mana if everything works out for me)

Back
Top Bottom