Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A First RPer looking for a Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpenHentai

Star
As stated, this is my first real expereince with RPing so I don't quite know how the site RPs work yet. Not to say I'll have a hard time adjusting. Just understand I'll need a little guidance in the beginning.

As for the settings of the RP. My only real critia is that you/your character is female. Lesbian, bisexual, or even straight girl experimenting if you want. I only play female characters myself and they will be OC. I don't do fandoms as of right now. Even then in the event I do it'll be more than likely be exclusively Pokemon characters.

Obvious rules apply, no one under 18. No Loli or Shota, as for the rules and because there is no quicker way to get on bad side then putting children in those types of situations. Also no bestiality, I prefer humanoid RPs.

Not to be a Grammar Nazi, but I will ask you have a firm understanding of the English language and can speak like the adult you are. We live in a world where poor literacy can be easily fixed with word processors.

I'm someone who heavily favors story over pure smut. As such, my stories and charcters will tend to lean more towards the emotional and senual sides.

I hope this gets some attention from other memebers and I really look forward to RPing with people :).

I would like to be your first RP experience. My threads and My bio are all listed in my siggy. If you just want to browse or just talk you can PM me.

"Twas nice meeting you ...Innocent."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom