Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

odd interracial craving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ivory11

Star
So, this is my plot idea...

My character is a member of the Mafia, he's the son of the don, the heir to their multi-billion dollar fortune and their massive international drug and arms smuggling empire, in short, he's the kinda guy who, once his dad croaks, could destabilize the entire developing world by changing his own gun prices.

And your character, she is from the poor part of town, she works as a waitress or is unemployed.

One night after they both happen to do into the same club, he gets in because of who he is, she sneaks in clutching a rapper's arm, they meet, they have a few drinks, they go back to his glorious hillside mansion and fuck...

the next day, he realizes something strange while looking at her closely with sober eyes... she's the daughter of the head of one of the biggest black supremacist movements in America! a group that has often been at odds with his own mafia family because they're rich and white, and now he's fucked his daughter!

but the thing is, she loves it, she loves the fact that having sex with him is... well, forbidden! she loves the fact that while she can have sex with any footlong-dick black guy in the world, she chooses to be with him because of the thrill and the risk, and her enthusiasm is contagious.

(I was thinking we could also have a cuckolding factor in this, perhaps she already has a long-time boyfriend who is a friend of her father's... usually cuckolding is "white guy's girlfriend/wife fucks a black guy" but hey, why not some role reversal?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom