Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder: Bound By Fate, a Tale of Slavery and Adventure (Synod x Collector of Rar

Synod

Moon
The night was fading slowly into day as the sun slowly rose on the horizon. A fire flickered in the middle of their quaint camp with a pan over it sizzling with rabbit meat. Kail sat on a log wearing only a pair of leather trousers and knee high boots. His hands were kept busy with a whetstone and his longsword as he did every morning. Of course everything was like normal he had Bashing stripped down to nothing but her small clothes keeping her weapons and armor rolled up with his gear as he was not the trusting type.

He let out a slight cough, and set his sharpening stone down in favor of his tobacco pipe which he lit with a stick from the fire. The sweet burnt smell of tobacco filled the air. "Hey girl, wake up." Kael spoke in a gruff voice before taking a few puffs from the pipe stem with his right hand, while his left hand scratched the scruff on his face. He enjoyed staring at Ashling, but that wasn't the only reason he kept her around, she was quite useful at making him money even if it wasn't always on some adventure.

Ashling grumbled and sat up. The small elf was no taller than five feet and three inches, but her slender form was curvaceous and athletic. Her body was thinner, more slender than that of a human form and her emerald eyes were a bit larger, giving her a somewhat alien appearance. Her ears were also different: they was an additional three inches to each ear and they also twitched at every little sound, swiveling in its direction. They were also good at reflecting her mood, which at the moment was not amused; her ears were flat against her skull as she glowered at her master.

Kail had collared her a while back; where Ashling had come from, the elves and the Rangers were close friends and allies. It was not uncommon for them to simply take things from each other without asking, knowing that the item would be returned or replaced in good time. Apparently, this was not a practice that was held outside of her homeland: something Ashling had learned when she walked up to Kail with a smile one day and attempted to take some coins from him. She'd been collared on the spot and had been his slave ever since. She'd tried explaining that she had every intention of paying him back the moment she earned more coin, but he hadn't been interested.

"You know my name," she grumbled. "One of these days I might just stop answering to "girl" until you use it."

Another puff of the pipe and smoke billowed out of Kael's nose. His fingers tapped his thigh for a moment. "Well girl, how about you earn your name." Kael would stand up to his full height. His skin lay taut over lean defined muscles. Slowly he pulled one of her knives out of the pack and threw it into the ground at her feet. As he did this he stepped swiftly over the fire and in a single movement ripped her small clothes off her body and tossed them into the fire. "Till we are done with the orcs in the ruins you get only that knife, three pieces of jerky, and half a skin of water."

Seeing her laying there nude with her exotic appearance aroused him, but he pushed the thought of taking her right here on the grass out of his mind. They had work to do and fulfilling his desires could wait till later. He stepped deftly back over the fire and began droning his own armor and sword belt. "If you can survive like this, nice we get paid you will get some of your clothes back."

Ashling glared up at him, both for destroying her clothes and for robbing her of her bow: her weapon of choice. "I say that you're intentionally trying to get me killed," she said. "I'm an archer by trade and you're depriving me of my bow. Not only that, but you're asking me to get into close combat without any armor. Either you have no concept of my capabilities or you want me dead and are too lazy to kill me yourself. I might be your property, but I am not suicidal."

She stood, intentionally ignoring the knife, and walked over to her gear. She picked up her bow and quiver, glaring defiantly at Kael as she did. She'd put up with many indignities from him so far, but she would not throw away her life at his whim.

A smile flickered across Kael's face. "Alright your bow, and one dagger. You can also have your boots." Be would pick up his sword and sheath it followed by putting his crossbow in a sling on his back. He would snatch up the pack and loop it over his shoulder. (Ashling gains a temp +3 to ac for her nudity being distracting. This doesn't work on monsters, but also gives a chance of throwing monstrous humanoids into a horny rage.) He starts picking up around the camp cleaning up making it seemed like the camp hadn't been used in a while.

"We have a lot of work to do. We'll skip breakfast today " He began walking away from their camp. Several hours later they arrived ago a hill staring down at what looks like the ruins of a old fort. "Alright, so the only way in is through the front." And currently the front was a large iron door with three orc guard's gambling. Kael looks over at Ashling and slides hand up her inner thigh from behind letting his fingers graze her pussy lips and through her asscrack the tip of his. Finger catches on her anus

Ashling let out a sigh of relief. She was glad that she was allowed to use her bow without being punished for her defiance. She wished that she'd been allowed some clothing, though: there was an early morning chill in the air that caused her to shiver slightly, making her nipples harden in the process. Her quiver hung from her back, the strap passing between her breasts, and she held her bow in her left hand and the dagger in the right, since Kael hadn't given her a belt or a sheath to put it in. She stopped when they came to the door and nearly let out a yelp of surprise as her owner slid his hand up the inside of her thigh, teasing her cunt and applying pressure to her anus.

"I-I can hang back and give you cover," said Ashling, keeping her voice low so as not to be detected. "I'm using a longbow: my range is excellent." She placed the dagger on the ground and fell into a low crouch, drawing and arrow as she did. "I can hit any one of them from up here. Just give the word, Master."

A eyebrow raised in Ashling's direction. "I have never heard you stutter before. Don't worry we are both staying back here."Kael laid himself out on the ground holding his crossbow in front of him. He moves easily enough lining up a shot. He whispers to Ashling. "Take the one on the far right. Gingerly he placed his finger on the trigger of the crossbow.

(Rolled 8 + 4 AB 12 vs 15 AC failed 3x Orcs 5hp each)

His finger pulls the trigger back and the bolt whizzes over the head of the orc he had been aiming at. "Shot." Kael lets out in a grunt under his breath. "Hope your aim is better than mine." Karl begins to shift around preparing to reload his crossbow, looking very frustrated.

"Of course it is," said Ashling, knocking her arrow and firing.

Attack roll: 1d20+4=20

Damage: 1d8+1+1d6=13

Her arrow flew true. Since the orcs hadn't noticed her, she had time to perfectly line up her shot and hit the orc in the throat. She wasn't entirely sure why they were fighting orcs, it wasn't as if Kael had told her, but orcs were usually bad news in her experience, so she wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

The orc dropped dead to the ground bleeding profusely from his throat. The other two orcs stand up seeing the two adventurers immediately. The both start running towards Kael and Ashling's position. Each of them carrying a javelin which they ready and throw.

(Orc vs Kael 9+1 10 failed Orc vs Ashling 18+1 19 1d6 2 + 2 4 dmg Ashling)

The first orc to throw misses Kael horribly the javelin lands lopsided in the dirt, unfortunately Ashling would not be so lucky as the other Orc seemed to be a pro as the javelin cuts the side of her belly as it passes by.

Kael curses loudly and standing up to his full height with his now reloaded crossbow takes aim once more and fires.

(Kael vs Orc d20 19 d8 8 killed)

Kael grins wide as his bolt flies home planting itself square in the middle of one orc's forehead and dropping it to the ground. "Kill the other Ash! Kill him!" He barks these words out like a order.

(Initiative: 1d20+4=13)

Ashling let out a cry as the javalin pierced her side, shooting an angry glare at Kael. This would not have happened if she'd been allowed her armor. She drew another arrow and prepared to fire again.

Attack: 1d20+4=6

The pain in her side made Ashling fire wide, missing her target. She glared at Kael once more.

Kael shakes his head in aggravation and immediately runs forward dropping his crossbow in favor of his longsword. He meets the orc with a slash of his sword and

(D20 22 hit D8 total 7 kill)

His sword strikes true slashing open the orc's belly and sending him floundering on the ground. Kael immediately cleans the blade and rushes over to Ashling "Are you going to be alright?" He frowns at her wound. Pulling his healing kit from his pack he presses a poultice into the wound to staunch the bleeding. "Did you see the way they paused for a moment when they saw you naked? Priceless."

"Yes, very funny," huffed Ashling. "Never mind that my nakedness would have been the death of me if the orc had aimed just a little to the right. I have no protection: this wound is your fault."

Nudity was not as mortifying for Ashling as it was for other races. She would certainly feel uncomfortable if she was naked and everyone around her was clothed, but her true qualms with her nudity arose from how exposed she was in a combat situation. Armor existed for a reason: to prevent the wearer from getting killed. By denying her armor, she could only assume that Kael wanted her dead.

A eyebrow raised at the way Ashling was talking to him. Sure she had just been hurt, but she had been a little ball of defiance all day so far. "Keep it up and I will cut off one the orc's cocks shove it up your ads and make you keep it there all day." He reached his hand into her hair and pulled her head back. "If you had been wearing armor do you think it would stop that pig sticker? You probably wouldn't have bee able to move fast enough to just get a graze."

Kael grabbed her by the crotch with his other hand cupping her mound tightly and then gave her a bite on the neck rubbing his tongue across her soft skin. "You remember that, I was the one who rushed over and fixed up your leg for you. No one else is here."

"You underestimate elvish leather," she retorted, staring defiantly at him. She simply scoffed at his vulgar threat, not dignifying it with a verbal response. She was amazed that anyone had trained Kael as a Ranger: such a vulgar man would never have held such a prestigious title in her homeland.

She let out a yelp as her opinion of him was justified when he grabbed her by the crotch and bit her neck. "Aye," she said, "but you were also the one who put me in harm's way. Were no one else here, I could do as I pleased."

Kael just shakes his head. "That's it!" He reaches into his backpack and pulls out a chain shaped like a Y. On the two top tips were clamps with blunt teeth while on the bottom was a fairly large metal dildo with ridges. "See these?" He held tightly onto her hair so she couldn't get away. His free hand opened up each clamp and let it bite down with a snap on each nipple. Using his leg he pushed her thighs apart and he slowly pushed the dildo all the way into her cunt. "Don't let that fall out or I will put one in your ads as well."

Kael took a step back to take a look at his handiwork and nodded in approval. "Don't touch those or yourself. You also have to wear them till we are done here. If you don't start acting a little better I am going to sell you to a goblin camp so they have something for their wolves to fuck. Or maybe some mind flayers."

Ashling let out a yelp as each clamp snapped shut on her nipples, causing them to burn with pain. The dildo shoved up her cunt didn't do much to help matters either, and now she was told that she needed to keep it in for the entire raid. "Very well, Master," she said, through gritted teeth. "But may I please point out that chains make noise and I am a stealthy hunter?"

She had no idea how serious he was about selling her to goblins, though she doubted he'd fair that well against mind flayers: the foul creatures would likely enslave him and take her for free.

Back
Top Bottom