Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Rebels, Mafias & Nazis ~ [closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleLips

Moon

* If I've ever had a roleplay with you in which I stopped replying without reason, the reason/ explanation is below. Please check out the thread for more details.

Sincere apologies to all my partners for my absence ~ *

_______________________________________________________________​

Welcome!
I'm craving Rebels, Mafias, and Nazis!

What I'm looking for in a roleplay partner:

- Literacy: Good grammar and spelling are a must. It's really REALLY not hard to place your response in a spellchecker before sending it. Heck, Google Chrome even has a built-in spellchecker. Use it. I cannot stand bad English writing. Sorry!
- Length: I typically write anywhere between 2 to 8 quality paragraphs. Two paragraphs on the minimal side, and eight paragraphs depending on the story, the characters, and what my partner provides. I'm not expecting 8 by all means. But I'm expecting a minimum of 2.
- Creativity: If you cannot move the plot forward in any of your responses, and I am the only one ever actively trying to move the plot either through action, plot twists, or changes - then you are not the partner for me.
- Patience: I live a busy life. I'm a student who also works full time at a mad-house retail store. I don't have all the time in the day to roleplay - I do it in my spare time. I am not someone who will be able to provide multiple responses per day. I'm very much so a CASUAL roleplayer. I'm looking for a partner who doesn't mind waiting for a response.
- Images: I always provide an image (I use real-life/model images) for my characters. I find visuals always help me get more into a roleplay. It's easy to find an image, so I prefer when my partners provide one as well.

That being said, here is what I'm craving!

1) Rebels:

I thoroughly enjoy playing rebels. That consists of:

- Women/ teens who are very defiant, independent, and who will not submit without a fight
- Women/ teens who are tattooed, pierced, and have their hair dyed
- Women/ teens who don't conform to societal standards, views, and/ or status.

2) Mafias:

I've been craving a roleplay involving the Mafia. Preferably either Italian or Russian, maybe even a Hispanic mob/mafia. Depends on the plot. I'm very open to ideas!

- Plot #1: A Don/ mob boss is struggling to come to terms with his business, and wants a way out despite knowing he is already in too deep. While seeking out payment from a client at a slummy stripclub, he finds himself drawn to an extremely flexible/ talented stripper who gets fired in a heated fight over her paycheck.

- Plot #2: A Don/ mob boss OR mob member catches a masked thief stealing from a secret safe (in which very few people know of). The thief takes off, and the two ensue in a chase. Though, he manages to pin her to the ground and is shocked to see the mystery thief is actually a woman.

- Plot #3: The wife of a Don/mob boss/mob bosses's son has been beaten by her husband after discovering his violent temper. In anger and in fear of leaving him (thinking he'll kill her), she begins to slowly steal money from him and the business, in hopes to eventually have enough money to completely disappear out of his life. Someone in the mafia/mob figures out she is stealing. Either someone orders her to be killed, or he decides to confront her.

- Other ideas are welcomed!!! Hit me up!

3) Nazis:

World War II has been an obsession of mine for as long as I can remember. I have a vast knowledge of the Nazi regime and am always looking for people who roleplay plots in the second world war era (1930s-40s). I have no specific ideas in mind, but am looking for the following pairings:

- Jewish Girl OR Gypsy Girl x Nazi/ German soldier
- Jewish Girl OR Gypsy Girl x Rebellion group (ei. Inglourious Basterds)
- Jewish Girl disguised as a Christian x Other
- Jewish Girl / Disguised Jew x Wealthy business man / man who does business with Germans

- If you have any other ideas / pairings let me know! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom