Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life's Little Accidents (Damon x Risky_Business)

Damon

Moon
Lately work and life had been uneventful. Samuel Franklin was in his early twenties, living with a wife at home and two toddlers, the pair also had an expected baby girl on the way.

Sam should have been living the dream, he had a steady job at an advertising firm, a loving wife, and healthy children, but he was always wishing for more and for better for himself and those in his family.

Sitting at his desk he tapped his pen back and forth, waiting for time to pass by. The clock near his computer read 4:57, three minutes until he was off. His job was your basic nine-to-five, working as some underling to other creative directors and writers. He was working the field he went to school for, so some could say he landed his dream job, but it didn't feel like it.

Whistling a tune to keep himself busy, he closed his eyes and imagined his wife, Jess. He imagined her curvy, womanly body with it's glowing aura. The golden brown brown locks she had and her beautiful green eyes, everything about her was what he loved.

The two had known each other for as long as he could remember, their parents were friends and the two grew up together. She was three years younger, and the two didn't start dating until his junior year of high school. Even through the bumps in the road they still managed to make it through together.

As he was imagining touching his wife and doing things with her that they hadn't for awhile done, he blinked and opened his right eye, checking the time. "Time to go," the man muttered to himself, picking up a few papers and folders. He picked up his cellphone and dialed home as he walked out of his office.

"Hey, babe, did you need me to pick anything up before I get home?"

Jess had an early start to her morning which was normal. The kids wake up at 8 and she rushes to put their meals together to avoid their whimpers in the morning. Being 4 months pregnant doesn't make it any easier but for a 21 year old Jess has had lots of practice.

Sam was and always has been her rock. She could be dramatic at times but for a young mother of two and another on the way, Sam was always understanding even on the rare occasion she acted like a brat. But their little family is her world.

She spent the day feeding, changing and entertaining the kids and around 5 when Sam calls, she picks up as Finn screams in the back. "Hi baby." She says, loud enough so Sam could hear her over Finn's screams. "Diapers and baby aspirin, please and fast. Finn has a fever.." She says to Sam as she coos and tries to comfort Finn, holding the phone between her head and shoulder. "I'll see you when you get here... Please hurry. Love you!" Jess says quickly and drops the call, she wished she had time to focus more on Sam but with a crying toddler it's hard to imagine such things.

"Diapers and baby aspirin, you got it." Sam replied. He quickly managed to slip in his 'I love you' before she ended the call, hurrying along through the office and to his car.

The drive home was usually fifteen or twenty minutes, but it was rush hour now plus he had to run to the store beforehand. He knew his wife had it rough, being a stay-at-home mother for both the kids. Jack was three and a half, being the more docile and conservative of the two kids, whereas his younger brother Finn was more upbeat and loud. It didn't help that the younger Franklin boy had a fever, that's why Sam had to get home faster than usual too.

He sped his way to the nearest store and picked up the aspirin and diapers. At the checkout line he was eying the woman ahead of him. She was around his age and very pretty. Bright blue eyes and blonde locks, opposite to what his wife had. Biting his lips that's when it hit him, his wife, he had to hurry home for her and for the boys.

Checking out he removed the quick image of the other woman out of his mind and rushed home. As he slipped his key into the lock of their house he shouted, "I'm home! Jackie, Finn! Babe?" Carrying the diapers and medicine, along with his work, he wandered to the dining room, placing everything on the table, "Where is everyone?"

Jess had brought the boys upstairs, Jack was playing quietly with his toys in the nursery while she changed crying Finn. Her hair was pulled back into a messy bun, she was naturally pretty and was wearing jeans and a forest green tee that stretched over her growing baby bump. She had always tried to make herself somewhat presentable even with 2 children.

Jess could barely hear Sam walk through the door but Finn quickly answered sam's questions as his cry turned into screams. "Oh my God.." Jess groaned out, "Finn, stay still! Please!" Jess pleaded, blowing a strand of hair that had fallen into her face. She looked over to see Jack playing quietly with his blocks, she smiled over at him. "Thank you for being such a good boy, Jack." She smiled over to him as Sam walked into the doorway, Jess looked over and sighed with relief. "Finally!" She said as she quickly threw Finn's diaper on.

Jack stood up, "Dad," he shouted, running over to Sam and hugging his legs.

"Hey Jackie," Sam grinned, patting his son's head and messing up his hair. Wandering over to his wife he gave her a kiss to the cheek, "I can take him." Sam took the crying toddle out of his mom's hands and started calming him with the best of his abilities.

"It's okay, Finn, calm down buddy," Sam whispered, patting his son's back. "Daddy's here now." He rocked his son up and down, smiling at his wife. As he rocked his son with his right arm he slipped his left to his wife's belly and rubbed it, whispering to his third child, "How're you doing there?"

All the while Jack retreated back to playing with his blocks as his parents talked, being the quiet, loveable boy he was.

Jess smiled as Sam came to her rescue and took Finn from her. She pulled back and placed her hand on her belly, rubbing in circles. She used her free hand to brush a piece of hair behind her ear. Finn started to quiet down. "He's always good for you.." She said with a smile, looking down at his hand on her belly. "She's been kicking like crazy.. I just hope she takes after Jack." Jess said with a smile.

She out her hand on Sam's shoulder as she squeezed it gently, leaning over she kissed him softly on the lips. "I'm glad you're home.. I missed you all day.." She said, biting down softly on her bottom lip. "How was work? Are you hungry?"

"It was a long day," Sam muttered, "And I'm starving. What's for dinner?" He patted his mumbling Finn's back as they wandered out of the nursery and to the kitchen. Finn began to whimper as Sam walked towards the dining room, taking out the medicine for his son. Jack had followed behind, quietly singing to himself as he watched his parents and Finn.

"Oh, I got put onto a pitch team today," the Franklin father mentioned. "I'm being paired up with the new girl Lacey and James, we might be looking into a new art museum, to see if they need anything there." Sam wasn't one to bring up work in a regular conversation, but he loved telling his wife about his day, even though to him some days seemed uneventful. "How was your day with the boys?"

They made it to the kitchen where Jess pulled out a pot, filling it with water mad my placing it on the stove and then grabbing a box of spaghetti. "Jack has requested spaghetti and meatballs." She said as She smiled over at Jack as he threw his hands up in the air and celebrated. Jess turned to Sam, "give him a teaspoon of that babe. Then we can put him down, I fed him earlier." She said, handing him a spoon from the drawer. She preheated the stove for garlic bread.

While everything preheated she listened to Sam about his day and their new project. "That's awesome. I'm glad their keeping you busy, you're good at what you do.." She said, walking over to Sam and running her hands up and down his arms before kissing him. "Why don't you go put Finn down and I'll get started on dinner." She smiled.

"You got it," Sam nodded, following his wife's orders. He fed Finn a teaspoon of his medicine and dropped him onto the sofa in the living room nearby. He brushed the whimpering toddler's head and kissed his forehead, smiling brightly.

He walked passed the older boy and pinched his cheek, "Jackie, want to go grab a movie from your room to watch?"

His son nodded his head and smiled with excitement, "Yay!" The toddler threw up his arms again and rushed to his room. Tonight was his night, spaghetti, meatballs, and movies, everything he wanted.

Sam slipped into the kitchen and placed himself behind his wife. He wrapped his arms around her and hugged her, kissing the back of her neck and taking in her natural scent. "I love you."

Jess stood in front of the stove, dropping the spaghetti in. The meatballs and bread cooking in the oven, spaghetti boiling in the pot. She stood by the stove, stirring the spaghetti and sauce frequently.

She heard Jack's feet patter up the stairs and felt Sam wrapping his strong hands around her. She took a deep breath as he kissed the back of her neck, her hand resting on the back of his neck as she pulled him closer, "and I love you." She said softly, her voice tired. She pressed herself against him as she tugged on his hair gently and kneaded her fingers into the muscles of his neck softly.

A few moments later Jack returned with his favorite movie, he fumbled with the tv before calling Sam for help.

"Coming!" Sam hollered to Jack in the other room. "I'll be right back." He kissed Jess on the cheek and rushed off into the living room, helping Jack with his movie. Throwing in the DVD he sat his son down on the sofa perpendicular to the one Finn was sleeping on.

His son clapped his hands and laughed, cheering happily. Leaving Jack and Finn alone in the living room he wandered off back to his wife in the kitchen.

Sam stood near the fridge, watching Jess stir the pot of noodles and sauce. "Have I told you recently how hot you look?" The charming Sam said, complimenting his wife. "A real-life MILF." A chuckle escape his lips as he scanned his wife again, checking out her body.

Jess smiled with a nod as she watched Sam exit the kitchen. She stirred the pots, opening the oven to check on the food. She turned the oven off as the spaghetti finished boiling, she heard the tv turn on and smiled when she head Jack's excitement.

She laughed at Sam's comment, "Oh, please." She said, placing her hand on her stomach. "You should be sick of seeing a pregnant wife all the time." She said, smiling as she walked over to him. "You're the hottie in this relationship.." She said with a smile as she pecked at his lips before grabbing plates from the cabinets as she began to set the table.

Jack watched his movie quietly and happily as Finn slept on the couch, the aroma of the sauce and garlic bread roamed throughout the house.

As the food finished, Sam called over Jack to the table and they began their dinner. Both thanked Jess for the food as they chowed their spaghetti down. Jack ate his in what seemed like a record time, actually finishing his plate and a slice of the garlic bread.

"All done!" Their son cheered, slipping out of his seat and rushing back to the living room and TV.

Taking another bite of his own garlic bread, Sam smiled, "If I do good on this next job we'll have enough for a new place, at least a bigger one. We need it if we're planning on more kids."

Jess played with her food as she finished her meal, she watched Jack run off to finish his movie before bed. "You already work so much, Sam. We're doing just fine." She said with a smile, taking a sip of her water. She sat back in her chair and breathed deeply, "I think I'm starting to look bad..constantly getting pregnant." She said with a shrug.

"You're so good to us, honey. You do so much and you don't ask for anything in return." She stood her plate before walking over to Sam and grabbing his, she kisses his jaw before bringing the dishes to the sink. "Are you happy?"

Happy, happiness, was he happy? The question his wife asked him struck a cord in his mind. He was happy, he loved his wife, his kids, everything was steady and okay. But that was it, just steady and okay.

"Of course I'm happy." Sam said, lifting himself from his chair and into the kitchen. He brought the extra dishes and placed them into the sink, still calmly smiling to Jess. "Are you happy? I know being a stay at home mom isn't what your dream job was..."

He bit his lip as he rubbed her stomach. He brought his hand to her chin and rubbed it gently before he kissed her lips. Her soft lips were still the same, wonderful lips that he fell in love with. "I just want to make sure you and the boys have everything you want. That's all."

Jess kissed him back softly, her head turning slightly away. "I would never change anything about what we've done, I love you and the boys, and this little girl .. But you work so hard, I just want to make sure that you're happy." She said sincerely. "I just feel like with all the kids that I never have time for just you."

She sighed deeply, rubbing her tummy as she felt her kick. She closed her eyes momentarily as the kicking passed. She laughed subtly, "see what I mean? I can't even have a conversation with my husband without a kid interrupting." She teased with some seriousness.

"We'll have time for each other again, sooner or later." Sam nodded. He bent down and rubbed Jess's stomach, cooing at the baby inside. "We still have to decide on a name for her, don't we?"

Sam rubbed his chin thinking about names that would mean something to them. "How about we name her after my mom or grandma, Linda or Elenore?" Another chuckle escaped his lips as the thought of his daughter having a more senior-like name. "I like the name Emma though, something simple. What do you think?"

Jess rested her head on Sam's shoulder as he rubbed her stomach, she laughed at his comment and shook her head. "Emma's nice, I'll keep that in mind but I'm not making any decisions yet." She said, "we have plenty of time to come up with a name." biting down on her lip as she looked over at Sam, her eyes slowly trace over his body.

She broke the stare when she heard Jack call her from the living room. She smiled at Sam before walking to the living room, the movie had ended and Jack was ready for bed. "Let's get you ready for bed, honey. Daddy will come up to say goodnight." She said, lifting Finn off the couch and walking upstairs behind Jack to the boys's bedroom room.

Jack brushed his teeth and got into his bed as Jess tucked Finn into his crib. "Daaaaa-aaaad." Jack called out.

Back
Top Bottom