Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Answering an ad for a model

Status
Not open for further replies.
A mature and married lady is forced to look for a job when her husband loses his job and they RE struggling to make ends meet financially. She finds an ad for modeling, and she decides she should try it out, thinking she's still attractive enough even though she is 40 something. Upon answering the ad and attending an interview the photographer gives her check just for showing up and then asks for a practice session. With each photo he takes, more money comes her way. Pretty soon though, he starts asking her to remove her clothes, then get into more and more erotic poses. She enjoys the practice shoot and wanted to go further but her upbringing does not allow her too.

She feels guilty about the desire she had to continue with the photographers requests. She share the details of the photographers ideas and requests with her husband and it excites him and he encourages her to push her limits and explore the possibilities of erotic modelling.

I like to utilize YIM as it is quick and simple for dialog. If you have an interest in this or a similar roleplay please send a PM.

M

Nice plot! would love to play this further. Where can I find you on YIM?

I am dblitz_cannon

Melissa Massagegirl said:
A mature and married lady is forced to look for a job when her husband loses his job and they RE struggling to make ends meet financially. She finds an ad for modeling, and she decides she should try it out, thinking she's still attractive enough even though she is 40 something. Upon answering the ad and attending an interview the photographer gives her check just for showing up and then asks for a practice session. With each photo he takes, more money comes her way. Pretty soon though, he starts asking her to remove her clothes, then get into more and more erotic poses. She enjoys the practice shoot and wanted to go further but her upbringing does not allow her too.

She feels guilty about the desire she had to continue with the photographers requests. She share the details of the photographers ideas and requests with her husband and it excites him and he encourages her to push her limits and explore the possibilities of erotic modelling.

I like to utilize YIM as it is quick and simple for dialog. If you have an interest in this or a similar roleplay please send a PM.

M

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom