Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What the hell happened last night!? (M+/F Scenarios!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bang Some Gangs

Planetoid
Happy New Year, Blue Moon!

With the coming of 2014, I've been inspired to post a thread for a general concept that can be adapted to various genres, characters, timelines, and even tenses! That being said, I'm looking for players who are capable of posting both quality and quantity... whilst mayhaps are interested in giving unusual formats a try! More on that later, here's the general concept...

"Three! Two! One! Happy New Year!"

A celebratory mood. A lot of champagne. That infamous kiss after midnight. It can all lead to some spur of the moment passion and some memories/regrets for the coming year. The obvious thing that I'm looking for is that girl who gets in over her head and finds herself the center of attention of a gangbang. There are many ways this can happen and I'll give a couple, but feel free to help me brainstorm over PM's or IM's... or just modify one of these to your liking! Heck, feel free to mix and match!

------

It was supposed to be a quiet night!

Take a couple. Have them get intimately involved, mayhaps impulsively on her part because she figures it's New Year's Eve anyway. Of course, she probably didn't expect that his buddies would be coming over to celebrate the New Year with him!

What did I do last night!?

Good morning! It's the 1st of January and... the girl wakes up naked in bed with little recollection of how she got there. The events of the night before are played back in flashbacks as she makes her way from the bed and sees things that reminds her of what happened the night before.

------

Anyhow! This concept can apply to various characters, even canon characters from favored fandoms, or even celebrities! I tend to post quite a bit in terms of content, because my schedule gives me limited time to post regularly, but I look forward to hearing from some of you.

Oh! Also, if you'd be up to playing multiple females (that would naturally be outnumbered by the males), I'd enjoy playing out a scene where they're lined up side by side so that they can exchange banter amongst themselves as well as with the males. If you're open to kinkier penetrations like double vaginal or double anal, even better!

Happy New Year again, folks![/b]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom