Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Playing with Mommy's mind. (Celebstars & Assume)

Brian slept like a baby as he cuddled against his pillow, he held onto it as if it was another person..his mother. His hand was around it as well as his leg as if he was humping it, he was drooling slightly as he was rudely awaken. "What.." he said with sleep in his eyes and voice. "Why didn't I come back where...?" he said confused, when he suddenly remembered what happened last night. Angry quickly started to flow through his mother now. "I felt tired..so I came into my room and sleep. I was bored, and I didn't want to go downstairs, to see you gloating about how happy you about having another kid.." his voice was cold and harsh, suddenly he got up as she would begin to talk. "Alakazham.." he muttered rubbing his eyes.

"I want you to change...change into your tightest fitting leggings, and a tanktop or something that looks nice..then go downstairs and start cooking me a huge breakfast.." Snapping his fingers, he waited his orders to take affect. Once she left his room, he got up and stretched. His clothes were all over the ground from last night, stepping over them he made his way into the bathroom turning on the shower. Letting the water wash his hair he stood under the shower head for a few minutes just taking everything in.

Walking out of the room, she didn't continue her shouting session and went straight to her bedroom to change. Stripping naked, the mother went through her clothing and slipped on the tightest pair of leggings she could find. The pair she chose were quite old and to small for her. They didn't even reach to her ankles, instead falling down to her calves. Her ass looked magnificent, tender yet firm and fully round. Around the front, her pussy was showing through the thin material, the outline of her womanhood creating a camel toe.

Pulling a tank top of her head, she pulled her long blonde locks out and rested it against her back. Her smooth tummy was on show now as was her arms and upper chest. Her nipples were showing through the white fabric as she was braless.

Walking downstairs, her loose hair was swinging against her back before entering the kitchen downstairs. Bridgette went on to make her son breakfast.

After a few minutes of soaking his head with water, Brian soaped up his body as it was quickly washed off by the water. Turning the knobs, the water instantly shut off as he stepped out naked grabbing a towel from the rack. Drying off his body, he grabbed a pair of blue and white stripped boxers, and a loose fitting tank top. Stretching and yawning as he walked through the hallway he could already smelled the scent of breakfast being cooked from downstairs. Brian wondered if he should change her back? Maybe he could keep her in this state for the rest of the week? After all she deserved it.

Entering the kitchen the first thing that caught Brian's eyes was her ass in the leggings, licking his lips he approached her as he grabbed and squeezed both of her ass cheeks in his hand. Moving his hands onto her waist, he pushed his crotched into her bum. His hands were quite excited as they moved to the front to feel her crotch as well as pussy. Next they moved up to her naked stomach and then finally up to her breast. "Good...see how good we get along when you listen to me?" Brian said as he whispered into her ear whilst she cooked. "It's not hard to do what I ask..." he said as his grip on her breast tighten. "I don't ask for a lot either.."Removing himself from her, he pulled out a chair at the table and waited for her to finish cooking.

"When your done, come here.." he patted his leg. "I want you on my lap as you feed me..."

Bacon sizzled in the pan, the mother was always good at cooking it crispy, even in her hypnotized state of mind she knew how her boy liked his food. When he came up behind her and spoke to her, Bridgette moaned and gasped while he felt her up roughly, squeezing her breasts hard while his groin pressed her in to the oven.

Finally as he left her, she put the food on the plate, two streaks of bacon and an egg. Taking it over to him, she rested it on the table and picked up a knife and fork. Placing herself on his lap, she started to cut up the food and place the fork towards his mouth.

Back
Top Bottom