Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Playing with Mommy's mind. (Celebstars & Assume)

By noon both Bridgette and her husband were out in the backyard working on their tans after a delicious breakfast. She was wearing a navy blue bikini with white polka dots on. It showed her flat smooth tummy and meaty succulent thighs. The mother had braided her ponytail now and her face was covered in huge sunglasses which hung off the tip of her nose.

In between the two loungers which she and her husband were laying on, the couple had their hands holding one another in a sign of their love and how strong their marriage was. "I know this may seem a little out of the blue, but I would love another child" Bridgette said with a huge smile.

Brian made his way throughout the lower floor of the house. Wondering where his mother was. "She didn't even brother making me breakfast..or waking me up.." Brian said a hint of jealously in his tone. As Brian made his way into the kitchen, he quickly noticed his parents out in the backyard. "Enjoying themselves.." he pouted. Approaching the class door to break up their happy time, he suddenly heard as his mother talked about wanting another child. His body went cold. Another child? Why would she want another one! Wasn't he good enough?!

Tightening his fist, he quickly opened up the door. "Mom dad?" eh said softly, putting on a fake smile as if he didn't hear anything.

"Oh, Hi honey" Bridgette said, a massive smile on her face. "Do you want anything to eat? I will cook you something if you want?" Bridgette was a little angry at her son as he had picked the worst time to say anything. She wanted to know her husband's thoughts on having another baby but she would have to wait now. Lifting her sunglasses on top of her head she walked to her son and kissed his cheek. The mom then moved in to the kitchen, leaving her husband outside on his own to soak up the son.

"How about some crispy bacon?" She smiled at him.

Forcing a smile at her, he nodded. "Sure, I'm starving.." he said softly. Turning around he headed into the kitchen as he sat at the table. "Some crispy bacon sounds amazing.." Brian said trying to sound excited, though he felt as if his world was crashing. Thinking it over what his mother had said, he wondered what his fathers answer would be? Surely it would be no, after all his dad was constantly away from work, he wouldn't be able to watch over her while she was pregnant.

Sighing, he decided not to think much about it. Instead, he rested his head against his elbow on the table as he yawned. "How was your dinner last night?"

"It was great" Bridgette said, starting to cook some bacon with the oil so it would crisp up nicely. Turning her back on it, she folded her arms against her chest as she stood in her bikini. "You wouldn't mind if me and your dad were to try for another baby would you? Be nice to have a baby brother or sister don't you think? Someone to look out for and to teach things to?" Moving back to the food, she turned the bacon over on it's other side and then let it cook.

"So what do you think? I want us to be a happy family."

Brian could help but gaze at her lustfully in her bikini she sure did look amazing. When she started to talk about a baby though, he quickly snapped out of it. "Ewww mom, I don't want to know what you and dad are trying..." he said acting as if her sex life what something gross. "Plus don't you think i'm fine by myself? Are you already getting bore of me that you want another baby?" he said a bit teasing, but with a hint of bitterness. "But it's up to you...you'll have a baby regardless of what I say.." he said softly.

"Does dad want another kid too?" he suddenly asked raising a brow, knowing that his father didn't say anything. "Plus why are you in a baby mood huh?" he chuckled.

Bridgette had cooked his crispy bacon and plated it up for her son before sitting at the table. "I'm not getting any younger, I think it would be nice to have another child. We could afford it, so why not. Nothing is stopping us. I just wanted to include you in the thinking process. It effects all of us, the crying will wake you up during the night and you could even do some feeds" raising her eyebrows she smiled and laughed, teasing him.

"Your father? He didn't have a chance to answer, but I will convince him." Placing a finger to her lips, she acted sly and sneaky. "Your dad always gives me what I want and always what you want to. Don't forget that"

Forcing a smile he nodded. "Yea exactly, it will cry all the time. I'm not sure why you're thinking a baby will be so good." he said with a chuckle. "They can't take care of themselves ,they want to eat all the time, and they're so messy.." Brian shook his head a little, he never really enjoyed kids, especially babies. Placing his arm on the table, he rested his head against it as he looked up at her. "Haha, you'll convince him huh? I'm not sure I want to know how you'll convince him.." yawning a little bit, he got up as he gave a stretch.

"Why don't we get a puppy or something maybe a kitten? They're like babies aren't they? And they even look better than babies!" Brian said with a soft grin.

Bridgette thought long and hard about what he said, it would be a burden, and would change their lives. But she knew he needed the responsibility so she went ahead anyway and....bought him a kitten. It was white with a few dark patches and was named Neko. The family, well her and her husband loved the little guy. Bridgette hoped Brian would to.

A month later, on the Easter weekend, specifically a Saturday evening, Bridgette had invited everyone around for dinner. She wore an elegant white dress zipped up at the back which made it hug her figure tightly. Her hair was tied back smoothly in to a full ponytail which hung and swung between each shoulder blade. Her eyes were dark with the eyeliner she applied and her lips were covered in a bright seductive red lipstick.

Sitting in the middle of the long rectangular table with her husband, Bridgette stood up and announced she was pregnant. Everyone, including her parents, sister and friends clapped their hands and gave their congratulations.

It seemed his mother actually listened to his advice, and she brought him a kitten...At first Brian didn't care too much for the little guy, he was a bit annoying and always wanted his attention, but as time passed Brian soon grew to love him. After all like he said before, they were cuter than babies. Neko was so adorable that he couldn't hate him for long. The only thing he didn't like was that he was forced to feed and help take care of the cat.

As the days had passed it seemed easter had finally came. In his room, he was getting ready placing on his black suit. Fixing his black tie, the suit fitted him perfect, showing his slightly skinny but lean frame. Leaving Neko to sleep on his pillow he patted the little guy, before leaving to join everyone at the dinner table. He was quite hungry, and couldn't wait until it was time to eat.

Once the food was served he was about to dig in when his mother suddenly got up. What was she doing, he wondered? It seemed she had announcement to make, and when she made it Brian instantly dropped his jaw. What..? But..? She got him the kitten, wasn't that suppose to supplement the baby? Brian couldn't help but clench his fist underneath the table, as he tried to at least look happy for them. She was going to pay for not telling him first, at least she could have done that! Instead of going behind his back!

Everyone was all smiles, even her son who seemed to think it was a bad idea. "I'll go get the champagne, although I won't be having any" she joked, walking out from her chair and towards the kitchen. On her way, she leant down and rubbed her son's arms with her hands, her black nail varnish matching his suit. "Your going to be a big brother!" She whispered in to his ear as everyone else was talking happily amongst themselves.

Now leaving his side, Bridgette walked in to the kitchen and took a hold of the champagne which was sitting in a bucket of ice. She had deliberately asked everyone not to fill their glasses for this purpose. Arriving back to the dining area, she popped the champagne and poured everyone a glass, even her son despite him being underage. "You can celebrate to" she stated before moving on to fill another glass.

Taking her seat back, she kissed her husband on the cheek with her red lips, leaving a print on his skin where everyone laughed. Wiping it off with her thumb, she told everyone to dig in to their food.

There was a smile on Brian's face, but inside there was an erupting volcano. As his mother passed by him to tell him that he was going to be a big brother, he just slightly gave her a nod. A big brother, huh? What about his feelings? She obviously didn't care for them, and for that she would pay. Quickly Brian's mind went to work, it didn't take him too long though to think of a plan. He figured he would humiliate her and make her feel the pain that she caused him. After eating a little bit and drinking some of the champagne, he watched as the other guest were busy chatting amongst themselves. Purposely he managed to get his tie dirty, as he spilled some of the champagne on it and food.

Getting up from the table, he went over to his mother. "Hey, mom..can you come up stairs with me and show me where you placed my some of my other ties? I'm such a klutz, and accidentally spilled food on my tie." Though it made him sound like a kid, he didn't care to much. All he needed to do was to get her upstairs alone, and then he would take his revenge out on her.

"Still a baby, well my baby" she laughed with everyone, as they noticed his tie was dirty. "You won't get a girl like that" said his grandmother, with everyone laughing at him, although it wasn't in a spiteful way. Bridgette couldn't sense any anger in him as she got up from the table and offered her hand. "Want my hand to?" She joked, offering it and then just taking his palm in hers when he didn't give it.

Walking up the staircase, her heels made a loud noise as they passed each step before they came to the floor above. "You know where your ties are, I told you they were in the laundry room. You needed to take them in to your room."

It seemed she still wanted to continued humiliating him. Forcing a smile, he went on with her and everyone else's little laugh. When she took his hand, he allowed her to guide him for the time being upstairs. Once they were upstairs, he decided to take control. Squeezing down on her hand, he pulled her almost dragging her down the hallway towards her own bed room. "Did you think it was funny? To have everyone laugh at me? To go behind my back and get pregnant?" he said in an enraged tone.

Before she would have a chance to answer, he quickly shouted the magic words. "Alakazham..!" Breathing a bit heavily he gazed at her. Squeezing his fist, he shoved her onto the bed. Forcing her to turn around once she landed, he pulled down her zipper as he struggled to peel her dress up above her ass.

Bridgette was pulled towards her bedroom before the door was closed behind them. She didn't like the tone he was using with her and her hands went to her hips and her face appeared to have authority like she was about to yell at him. When the magic word was used, her expression soon changed in to a normal emotionless face waiting for instruction. That didn't even come though as he pushed and shoved her on to her fresh sheets with the bed making her bounce a few times. Falling with a groan, Bridgette was then turned over on to her tummy as he made failed attempts to pull up her super tight dress. After unzipping it, it became looser an he would be able to lift it up above her ass cheeks.

Downstairs, everyone continued to laugh and have a good time, unaware of what was happening upstairs.

Raising his hand Anthony lower it smack down onto her ass. A loud clapping noise would be heard as it echoed throughout the room, but because everyone was having such a grand time down stairs it wouldn't be heard. This was one of the rare times where Anthony didn't give her any orders. He wanted her to be a blank slate, not doing anything or saying anything, just taking it. "You've been a really bad girl.." he said dropping another slap onto her ass cheeks. Pulling back, he roughly pull down his pants. His cock was already hard from spanking her. Stroking it a few more times, he pulled down her panties as he looked at her tight asshole..her punishment. Without any preparation he shoved his raw cock right into her dry tight asshole.

"Fuck.." he grunted as he planted his feet firmly down on the ground. Kicking back, he used the force to dig his cock right into her ass. For him, the tightness was pleasurable, but for her..well he knew it would be painful. "How do you like this..you little slut.." he said as he grabbed her hips forcefully, lifting her off the bed slightly as he started to thrust back and forward into her tight anus. "You think getting pregnant was worth it now?" Placing one of his legs on top of the bed, he managed to get at a deeper position as he started to almost bounce himself off of her ass as his thrust was harder and faster, widen her small hole.

Laying on her tummy, creasing her dress, Bridgette's bare ass cheeks were resting in front of his eyes, wobbling as he was taking her panties off. They slid down her long smooth legs, resting by her ankles and heels ready to be placed back on again when this was all over.

"Agh!" Was a short cry from her lips as he plunged his eagerly hard cock in to her tight asshole which hadn't been used since he first took her. She could feel his bodyweight on top of her as he leaned over her ass with his feet on the floor thrusting in to her. Bridgette's ass was on the edge of the bed with her legs hanging of the edge with her panties and heels. With another moan and cry as he widened her asshole further the mother felt him pull her panties over her heels before stuffing them in to her mouth.

Each moan was now blocked by the panties acting as a gag. Her wet tongue could taste her own pussy as it rest in her mouth, preventing her cries from reaching the crowd downstairs as her son mounted her like an animal, even lifting a leg up and pulling her on to her knees to gain deeper inside. Bridgette's eyes started to water and her mascara started to run down her cheeks, making her face look a mess.

"Hopefully that will keep your whore mouth shut.." Brian said as he made a massive thrust into her, while grabbing her pony tail forcefully her head would pull back as he looked at her eyes. After a few more rounds of pounding, Brian felt himself about ready to cum. Pulling his cock out of her, he started to stroke it as he turned her over to her back. "I'm not done with you yet.." he said as he jumped on the bed, getting on his knees he straddled right over her as he made his way to her face. "Here's an early baby shower gift.." Brian said as he started to cum all over her face, pouring his own 'babies onto her skin. "Awww.." he grunted cocking his head back as he coated her face with a nice load. Even when the last drop left his cock, he stoop down a bit as he started to rub his semi hard cock on her face. Smearing the cum into her skin. The skin of his penis would brush all over her face as it hit her nose managing to go inside of it a few times.

"Do you like that?!" he said as he was practically humping her face. After a few minutes of doing that, he removed himself from her. Going over to her dresser, he grabbed a red lipstick as he went back to her. "Now for the finishing touches.." Taking the cap off, he wrote the word SLUT right onto her chest just below her breast.

The constant thrusts in her ass was causing her some pain still, not that he would know now thanks to the underwear stuffed in her mouth. When he pulled out, the cool air washed in to her hole, gaping wide open before she was turned on to her back to look him dead in the eye. The bed rocked, the mattress making the couple wobble as he moved in steps on his knees towards her face before sitting on her chest with his cock in front of her eyes. His mother felt hot steamy strands of cum fall in to the corner of her nose, some forming puddles on top of her eyes whilst others were smeared across her red lips and cheeks. Bridgette looked like a whore and slut, her face was filthy and not respectable, especially with the mascara which had ran down her cheeks earlier.

When he was done, he seemed to like making her feel degraded, wiping his cock clean all over her eyes and nose before heading off her and getting some lipstick. The blonde's dress was pulled down to her tummy where he would write the word slut under her breasts. Of course she had no idea any of this was going on and neither did anyone downstairs.

Panting a little bit from all the work, Brian fell down right next to her on the bed. Laying down on his side facing her, he couldn't help but admire his 'work of art' that he had just done to her. Reaching out a hand, he grabbed her breast firmly. Breast that would soon be filled with milk he thought. "Humph.." he sighed, as he rolled onto his back removing his hand from her. "I hope you enjoy your punishment when you return to normal.." he ended off with, as he jumped off the bed. Moving over to his clothes that were on the floor, he placed them back. Getting into his pants as he tucked his shirt right into them. Heading out to the washing room, as he straighten himself he grabbed a new tie.

Tying the tie on his neck, he sat down on the bed, pausing from his tie he turned her over onto her belly once more. Raising her dress up on her body, he zipped her up as he smoothen out the dress a little bit. "Now I want you to rub my cum into your face.." Brian commanded her. "I want you to do it whilst, you praise me..telling me how much you love and care about me. How much you love my cum!" a soft smile grew across his face, as he gave the orders. "After that, when I say the word boom! You will head to the bathroom to clean up and take care of that dripping mascara.."

Being turned over, her dress was now zipped up and sorted out like it was as good as new. Hearing his commands, Bridgette sat up, resting her ass cheeks on the edge of the bed before she raised her hands and started to rub the sticky substance all over her face. After continuing to rub it in with her fingers, it soon disappeared, soaking up in to her soft skin along with the mascara. "I love you so much, I love your cum to." She moaned, still rubbing her hands all over her face, working the last drops in to the corner of her nose before finishing.

Her soft skin now had a glistening effect, reflecting the light but not so much someone would say something.

Smiling brightly he laughed at his little work, before she rubbed it in all over it, he wiped his finger onto the side of her face, getting a chuck of cum onto his finger tip. Taking his finger, he placed it into her mouth with the cum on it. "Yes, I love you too. Look how beautiful my cum makes you look.." he said softly, patting her head as if she was a dog. "You were a naughty bitch...getting pregnant behind my back.." he snarled. "You're going to have to make it up to me..okay?" he said grabbing onto her pony tail pulling on it firmly for a few seconds before releasing it.

"We should probably head downstairs now..people are going to wonder where we are..now..when I say the word boom..you'll return to normal, remembering none of this. You'll return downstairs, remembering only that you got me a tie from the laundry and left me to place it on by myself..boom!"

When he placed his finger into her mouth, Bridgette licked it clean until he pulled it out before she yelped when he grasped at her ponytail and pulled it, making her look up at him with her eyes. "Makes me look very beautiful" she insisted, agreeing with him and every word he spoke. When he said the word boom, Bridgette instantly came back to normal, looking around her and wondering how it was that she came to sit on the bed. Shaking her head, she went downstairs, leaving her son and took her place at the table again, everyone none the wiser that she had cum soaked in to her face.

The rest of the family and friends continued to talk amongst themselves and with Bridgette, continuing to talk about the baby. The mother had somewhat of a difficult time sitting down on the chair, feeling that her asshole was rather sore. Fidgeting in her seat a lot, she found it hard to get comfortable.

Brian stayed back as he watched her go downstairs. Sighing, he knew she would return to normal, but the pain from her ass being pounded wouldn't go away. She deserved that and some more. Leaving her room, he walked down the hall as he thought about returning to the party, but what was the point? Turning around, he walked back towards his room away from the stairs. Opening the door, he undid his tie and took off his jacket throwing it onto the floor. Taking off his shoes and his pants, he was now shirtless and just in his dark black boxers.

Throwing himself lifelessly onto his bed, he pulled the covers over himself. He was tired and wanted to rest, closing his eyes he gently drifted off to sleep hoping that tomorrow would be a better day.

The next day, Bridgette was up nice and early seeing her husband off to work. She was standing on the front step of the house holding the new arrival in her hands. Neko the little kitten was squirming in her hands by her chest and the mother picked up his paw to wave the man away. She looked like a crazy cat person and soon felt embarrassed at what she did. Laughing with one hand covering her face, she placed the cat on the floor and watched as it walked back in to the house.

Bridgette soon went inside herself and closed the door behind her. Looking at her wrist, she saw the time on her gold watch. It seemed to have stopped working which caused her to tap it a few times. Just at that time, the grandfather clock chimed at 9am prompting the mother to climb the stairs to go to her son's room.

Neko was their scratching at the door so the blonde let him enter. She followed in and then watched as the animal jumped up on the bed and curled in to a ball.

When Bridgette saw her son laying asleep she started to feel quite angry. Pushing his arm, she was shaking him softly trying to take him up.

"Get up, I want to know why you didn't come back down yesterday."

Back
Top Bottom