Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Playing with Mommy's mind. (Celebstars & Assume)

celebstars

Pulsar
It was their usual Friday night slouched on the sofa spending time together. Having ordered their pizza, grilled chicken with sliced pepperoni, the mother and son were eagerly awaiting for a new show to start. "Take another slice, I won't eat anymore" pushing the box across the table towards her son she rested her white socks on the corner.

Bridgette was your typical housewife. She did all the cleaning during the way, dusting the mansion she lived in as well as washing the clothes. Her husband was a businessman, a very successful one, his hours were decent, allowing him to spend time with his family during the weekend, but the weekdays caused him to travel. It was an odd setup but being one of the board members allowed him to choose his own schedule.

As two of the Wilson family were seated, Bridgette was filing her nails, making them look neat and tidy after eating some slices of Pizza. The food didn't seem to affect her weight at all, her figure always staying slim, possibly because she ran every morning. Her light blue tank top was creased as it was part of her pyjamas set, matched by the light blue bottoms. Waving her long blonde hair out of her face, she crossed her feet, resting one over the other on the table.

Brian enjoyed friday nights. The young sixteen year old always loved how him and his mother would order pizza and just stay up late together and watch movies. It was something that he always looked forwarded too. After all with his father being busy with his work, it seemed he would be lonely inside of the big mansion without his mother. Finishing a slice of pizza he stared at the large seventy inch flat screen t.v. that was built into the wall. "Are you sure? You should have one more, I'll feel like a pig eating all." he laughed, still taking another slice.

Having the remote in his hands he flipped through channels. Wearing a fitted white v neck shirt, it helped showed off his rather muscular firm body, for his bottoms he had a pair of dark blue and black pj pants. "So what should we watch tonight a movie?" It seemed that they usually watched movies. On some occasions they would watch different series or reality shows. But it seemed that not one of them were on tonight. "Seems like nothing is really on..." he sighed, right before flipping to a live magic show. "Oh..what is this..? A magic show?" he said laughing. "Heh, all of this stuff are fake.." he chuckled, leaving it on the channel though. "But it's been a while since we've seen a magic show huh? Wasn't it my seventh birthday party when dad hired that one magician?" he asked recalling some pasted moments.

"You are a pig, and we said we were going to watch it remember? Nothing else is on." Shaking her head, her eyebrows lifted up in astonishment at his memory. "I think it was your seventh, you were scared of the clown and missed the show" Bridgette laughed, smiling and showing her white natural teeth. Looking at the screen she saw the man perform a series of card tricks. "That isn't fake, it is really easy to do once you find out how. So easy you feel cheated." It was starting off slow, the show steadily progressing as the magician had his assistant lay in a box before sawing her in half and separating the two boxes with her feet still wiggling. "Now how does he do that?"

The hour of the live show was almost up, but the man had one more talent to show. Asking a member of the audience to come on to the stage, he seated her in a chair. Bringing out a pocket watch, he swung it from side to side in front of her face, the camera zooming in on it so the viewers could see. Bridgette followed the flow of the gold object, her eyes moving from side to side whilst her ears listened to his commands. Like the woman on the stage, the mother was growing ever sleepy before dropping her head in to her chest and staying still.

"Oh yea I forgot! It was a long week" he said making an excuse. "And I wasn't afraid of the clown..I got sick..!" folding his arms and pouting a little be he sat back in the couch. Removing his hands he picked up the slice as he started to munch on it. The card tricks he had to admit were some what cool. "Yea you can find out how to do that on the internet. It's probably something anyone could do." he said trying to show he wasn't impressed. When the magician sawed a woman in half, his eyes widen a bit. "It's probably some trick box." Soon the show was almost over and the Magician was about to do his last trick.

Standing on stage in front of the woman, he chuckled as she soon fell asleep. Brian wasn't paying much attention to his mother. "Now..on the count of three! When I say the word..Alakazam. You'll do what ever I command. One..two..three! Alakazam!" Snapping his fingers, it seemed as if nothing had happened or changed in the woman. "See told you this is fake.." Brian said. But then the Magician ordered the woman to bark like a dog. Opening her eyes she started to bark, her barking soon became louder and louder as if she was a real dog. "Bark bark..!" Brian suddenly heard from next to him, as he nearly fell off the couch. "Mom!?!" he said gazing at his mother who was acting like the woman on t.v. "No..way...mom!?" he kept yelling her name, but all she did was bark. Did she fall into the trance as well? Looking at the t.v. the magican ordered the woman to do more things, act like a cow, and various other animals. All of which Bridgette did the same thing as well. Brian stood in awe, as his mother was in a trance. Ever so often he would call out to her. But it seemed she didn't understand him, or knew that he was calling out.

The show was drawing to an end, when the Magician told the woman to stop. "Okay, now I'll shall return her to her normal self. And you'll forget everything that had happened." he said as he got in her face. "When I snap my fingers and say boom! You'll become normal." Turning to the crowd, he tapped his feet three times before snapping his fingers and saying boom!

Slowly Brian turned to his mother to see if it had actually worked.

Bridgette lifted up her tool and began sorting her nails again, making them look presentable. Watching the TV she seemed a little confused. "That was over pretty quickly wasn't it? Don't think I will watch that again. Moving her feet from the table, her white socks walked over the clear white marble floor towards the kitchen area. Placing a hand up to her mouth, she yawned quite loudly before scratching her head. Looking through the cupboard above the sink the mother took a small glass and filled it up with water. Turning the tap off, she slowly walked back to her son.

"I'm going to get some sleep now. Was nice spending time with you again." Her spare hand ran through his short hair before leaving it alone. Turning her back on him she headed towards the corridor with the glass still in her hand.

Bridgette didn't remember a thing of what happened, nor was she aware that she was still under the influence if the words were used again.

What was going on? Brian thought as he gazed at his mother. It was as if nothing had ever happened. And that's when he remembered the magician's words. She really didn't remember anything, just like how he wanted. Gazing at her a bit nervously, he watched as she went to fetch some water, his eyes never left her. As she came walking back into the room, he smiled a little weakly. "Nice spending time with you. I hope we can do it again.." he said quietly, and then she was gone. Placing his hands on his head, he started to think. There was no way that was real, she was just playing a joke on him right? Standing up from the couch, he headed upstairs.

Walking up the large staircase, he tired to remember exactly what the magician had said. Alakazam, was the word he used to get her into the trance. And boom was the word to get her out. Repeating both of the words over and over in his head, he suddenly found himself in front of her room. Knocking on the door, he called out. "Mom..? Can we talk..?" he asked.

Bridgette was laying in her master bedroom under the covers reading her book with the lamp on beside her bed. Taking her glasses off the blonde looked to he closed door hearing a knock. "Sure, come in" she said, putting a bookmark on her page and shutting it, resting it next to her spectacles. Watching the door swing open she smiled at her son.

"What's wrong? Something you want to talk about?" Bridgette knew he had his moments like this. He would sometimes share his worries or thoughts. She was always happy to listen and give advice. She thought this conversation was going to be the same.

"What is worrying you?"

Slowly, entering her room he offered her a soft smile. "Thanks.." Walking slowly, he tried to step up things in his mind. How should he tell her? Hey mom I think you got into a trance because of some guy on t.v. That didn't really sound to right. Instead he decided to just to see if it would work. 'Alakazam...Alakazam...Alakazam...Alakazam.' he kept saying in his head. Soon enough he made his way on top of the bed. Crawling up right next to her he offered her a weak smile.

"Well there's nothing really worrying me, I just wanted to know..how you feel.." he said pausing. "About the word...Alakazam!" and with that he snapped his fingers much like the magician had. Closing his eyes, he was afraid that it didn't work. But what would be the worst possible thing that could happen? If it didn't work he could just explain to her what had happened earlier on. But what happened if it did work..?

Slowly he opened his eyes to see what had happened.

She watched him walk around the bed, climbing on top of it before laying next to her on her husband's side, furthest away from the door. "How I feel?" Frowning she didn't know what he was talking about, but waited until he spoke some more. When he said Alakazam, Bridgette rested her head down, her chin touching her chest.

Her body felt limp and lifeless as her hands just relaxed by her side on the duvet. With her mind in a trance, it was left open to suggestions and commands by him.

The mother had no idea she was involved in a hypnosis trick earlier that evening. It left her very vulnerable to anybody who would say the exact words needed to control her. As of this moment, it was her son.

It worked?! Brian's eyes were wide opened. She was just like the lady on t.v. "It worked!" he said in his head. Jumping off the bed, celebrating. He had control over her. He could make her do anything he wanted. But wait..? Could he? Sitting back on the bed, he decided to test some things. "I want you to place your hand on your head.." he said snapping his fingers. And just like that, her hands were on her head. "Bark like a dog!" and with that she barked, he had her do various other things, mostly simply task. "I can't believe it works! I can make her do anything!" he thought to himself, then he wondered. Could she only do small tasks?

"Mmm, what should I have you do..?" he said thinking out loud to himself. "Okay, I have an idea.." Jumping in front of her he smiled brightly. "When I snap my fingers I want you...to get me a slice of pizza from down stairs. And a cup of Soda!" Snapping his fingers, he sat there and waited to see if she would do the act. If she did, he would have his own personal maid. Something that his parents had refused to get for him, wanting him to learn the meaning of hard work, and taking care of himself.

Lifting her hand up, she placed it on top of her head before putting it back down. "Woof....woof" Bridgette then said, opening her mouth and making a sound like a dog. She was certainly his to play with now. As she continued to bark, her son was cheering like he had achieved an accomplishment.

Bridgette shook as did the bed when he hopped back on it. Keeping her mouth shut now she heard him talk about getting him a slice of pizza and a cup of soda. Once his fingers had snapped, she got out of bed, pulling the sheets from her body and proceeded to her bedroom door. Walking in to the corridor, her tight figure made itself down the stairs to the kitchen where she got a soda can. Opening it, she poured the contents in to a cup and through the can in the trash. Heading back, she took a pizza slice from the table and made her way back to her bedroom, walking around the bed to her husband's side and extending her hands out for him to take the objects.

Watching as the woman got up, his eyes followed her eagerly. Soon enough she had disappeared from his sight. She was really going to go down stairs, and do what he had commanded. The trick had work! Brian not being a magician himself had no idea how and why it was working. But all he cared was that he had the power to command her to do anything, and soon enough he would find out what that really meant to him.

In a matter of minutes she soon came back. Grabbing the items from her hand, he quickly devoured it. As he ate the food, he couldn't help but keep his eyes on her. Wondering if she was playing a prank on him. But that wasn't like her, it wasn't her personality to do something like that. Once he was done with the soda and pizza, he took a deep breathe. 'Boom' he said to himself. "Okay..now when I say the word Boom..and snap my fingers.." he chanted, much like the magician on t.v. had did. "I want you too tuck yourself into bed, as if none of this had happened! Returning to normal" As he was about to snap his fingers he came up with a thought. "And I want you to to wake me up at 11 o clock.." Brian used this to test something, could she also be commanded to do things while she was in a normal state? With that he said the word boom and snapped his fingers. Getting up from her bed, he made his way into his room,

Bridgette did as she was told, tucking herself in to bed, turning off the light and drifting off to sleep whilst her son left and closed the door behind him. Come 7am, she was up and getting herself out of bed. That was her usual time like normal, and an hour later she would wake Brian up. Bridgette hated him having lay ins, it messed up his routine and he would become moody for it.

After she had showered and got dressed, the blonde mother walked past her son's bedroom at 8am and made her way downstairs. She was eating her breakfast and reading her newspaper whilst also listening to the news on TV. Once she was full and the newspaper all read, she looked at the time and saw it was 11am.

Putting her plate in the sink she shouted up to her son. "Brian!"

With no answer or reply, she marched up the stairs in her blue navy jeans and light blue shirt. The sleeves were rolled up at the elbow, showing her bare arms. Opening his bedroom door Bridgette started to nudge him awake.

Brian went to his bed, with a cheeky smile on his face. Hopefully he would be able to sleep in, he thought. Pulling his sheets, he hopped into bed and gentle went to sleep. Normally he would awake by eight, but he was sound asleep snoring even. Then a few more hours when back. Suddenly he felt a nudge against him. "Huh what?" he said dazedly. "Oh mom, what are you doing?" he said completely out of it, wanting to fall back to sleep. "Why are you dressed up..?" And that's when it hit him, last night! The trick worked.

Quickly he took the covers off of him, as he turned to the alarm. "It's 11.." he said with wide eyes. "Why didn't you wake me up..?" he turned asking her, knowing that she would never break routine. Unless something happened, or she was told to do it. Getting up from bed he turned and stretched, still wearing the same pjs from last night. "Sorry that I woke up later.." he said with a yawn. Making his way over to his dresser he grabbed some clothes, black boxer briefs and a white v neck shirt. Grabbing his towel and robe, he threw them over his shoulder.

"I'll go take a shower. Do you have anything planned today?" he asked, ready to start his day. As well as have a little fun with his mother. "I was thinking of meeting up with my friend.." he said pausing. "Alakazam..!" he quickly said with a smirk.

"I just thought you might like to sleep in. It's Saturday after all." Bridgette didn't know why she said that. Her mind had to make something up to convince herself why she let him. "Nothing planned. I was thinking I would go shopping." Crossing her arms against her chest she watched her son grab a towel and some clothes. "Your friend? Let me guess, going over his house and playing them stupid video games?" Her eyebrow lifted up above her right eye, giving him a look that she knew what he was thinking.

When he spoke the word again, Bridgette's arms left the crossed position and dangled by her sides and her head faced down towards her chest. She was back in her hypnotic state and was open to commands from her son.

Chuckling it seemed like doing this was already getting to be a common thing. "When I snap my fingers, I want you to go and make me..." he said thinking, it was almost noon. And his mother would have probably made him breakfast since he missed it. But he wasn't in the mood for any breakfast. "Ah, how about. You make me a cheese burger, with bacon on it! And some fries!" he said adding some more things on top of it. And with that he snapped his fingers. Leaving her to do her work, he headed into the shower. Washing his body, he started to wonder if taking advantage of her was wrong? After all she was his mother, but then again, she wouldn't remember anything that had happened.

Sighing, he closed his eyes as the water poured on his head. After about ten minutes or so, he got out of the tower with his robe on heading to his room to place on the clothes that he had recently set for himself. Grabbing a pair of ripped cut jeans, he placed them on, as he went down stairs, eager for his meal.

Leaving her son alone to shower, Bridgette went in to the kitchen to make his order. Laying a slab of meat on the grill it started to fry and turn brown in colour. In the meantime, bacon was sizzling in it's own juices, turning crispy around the edges. Fries were being cooked to, the mother being very careful not to burn anything. As she multitasked, flipping the burger over and laying some cheese on top of it, she turned the bacon and shook the fries in the basket as it cooked in deep oil. Placing some buns on the grill too they warmed up and were ready for the filling.

Bridgette got out a plate and placed a bun on it, putting the burger on top with the cheese, before elegantly folding the bacon and then putting the top half of the bread on to close it. Draining the fries she then scooped them on to the plate, just as her son was arriving back from the shower. Pushing her hands forward she offered him the plate with a smile, hoping he would enjoy it.

Brian's eyes widen as he saw that the food was ready as soon as he came down stairs. "Right on time" he said with a cheeky grin. Quickly grabbing the meal, he went to the dinner table as he began to eat. The food tasted amazing! Maybe even better than she normally did. As he ate, he couldn't help but think of other things for her to do. After all it seemed he could command her to do just about anything. Finishing up his burger he sat back, as he munched on some fries. "Mmmm..." he hummed to himself. Quickly he remembered that he had a book report due on monday. He had to write a speech as well as the report, to present in front of his class. And luckily it was a book that his mother had read. He had asked her about a week ago if she could help him, but she refused saying that the book was a 'good read' and it wouldn't be fair to the other students if she helped him.

Laughing a bit to himself, he sat up from the table as he got in front of her. "Okay, for your next task. I want you to go upstairs, and write my book report. Remember the one I asked last with for help on? I want you to write a three page report, and a small speech summarizing the report itself." As he finished his command, he snapped his fingers.

Bridgette was standing in the kitchen, watching him sit at the dining table eating his food. As she was still in the trance, she couldn't move or think for herself. She was more like a robot, just waiting for commands, giving her something to do. Maybe she could be more natural if he let her be, but of course he had just found out about his new toy.

After being told about his book report, Bridgette climbed the stairs towards his room, opening the door and moving to his desk. Getting some paper and a pen, she started to answer the questions which he was meant to answer. Things like, "What is the message of the book? How did it make you feel and why? What literature techniques did the author use?" The mother was upstairs for the best part of two hours, writing his report before doing a summary of it all. Blowing a large chunk of her blonde hair out of her face, she had finally finished.

Brian watched as she went upstairs to work on his report. He couldn't believe it. She was actually going to do it! Right there, he realized that it meant he never again had to do homework. This was like a blessing for him! Sighing, he felt relieved after all this homework was worth a majority of his grade. Making his way upstairs after he had finished eating, he went to check on her, seeing how the report was going. He was quite surprised, she was coming along very nicely. It seemed that she would be done in no time.

Making his way back downstairs, he decided to watch a movie or something. Thinking about it, he realized that it would have taken him the majority of the weekend to finish up the assignment. Luckily he had someone doing it for him. After about two hours, he had finished up watching the movie. Stretching, he decided to check and see how his mother was doing once again. Hopefully she had finish it. As he made his way back to the room, he was quite shocked to see that she had finished it. "Wow!" he said as he reread her work. This was sure to get him an A. "Wow this is amazing!" Grabbing the papers, he placed them into a folder. And cleared the test. "Okay...now when I snap my fingers you'll return to normal. Remembering nothing. You'll think that you came here...to check on me. To see how my paper is going. okay..?" and with that he snapped his fingers. "Boom!"

Bridgette snapped back in to reality, her head looking towards his. "How are you doing? I'm just checking in on you." Seeing the folder on the desk she assumed he finished his report. "Oh you did it already? See I knew you could do it." Feeling happy, she stood up from the chair and hugged her son, kissing him on the squeeze before pinching the same flesh with her finger and thumb. "I see you haven't vacuumed your room. Don't worry, I will do it, look at it as a reward for doing your homework." Smiling, the mother left his room, only to return a few minutes later.

Plugging the machine in to the socket, Bridgette began to vacuum his room, leaning down and putting some force in to it. As she came in to a corner, she bent her body and exposed a racy pair of panties beyond her jeans. Once the dust was all gone she stood back up, continuing the cleaning process. "Let some light in here" she gasped, opening his blind which immediately brightened the room up.

Laughing a bit he was always happy to feel his mother's embrace. "Yup, it was all because of you!" he said smiling, though he knew she would never know how true that statement was. "Really? You'll clean my room! Thanks you're the best mom!" It seemed he didn't have to hypnotize her for everything. Jumping on his bed, he sat and relaxed closing his eyes for a few as she suddenly came back with the vacuum. Giving her a small nod, he watched as she started to clean his room with it. Gazing at her, he saw a little bit more than he had expected. Seeing her panties as they came into view made him turn a bit red, and strangely enough also made his manhood rise.

"Let's what..?" he said suddenly, almost snapping out of a trance of his own. Watching as the light brightened up the room, he closed his eyes a little bit. Suddenly he started to grow redder and redder, as he had some dirty thoughts. "Al...la...kazam." he said softly. "When..I snap my fingers. I want you..to strip off your clothes and continue to vacuum..in your underwear.." he said a bit nervously, as he snapped his fingers...

The *snap* of the fingers made her unbutton her shirt, dropping the vacuum to the floor as it was still running. Rolling her sleeves down her arms she pulled her arms out and rested her shirt on the chair at his desk. Firm breasts were placed in her black bra, holding on tightly and beautifully. Her slim smooth stomach appeared soft and not over toned. It had the right consistency of muscle and fat.

With her long silky smooth blonde hair resting on her bare shoulders and back, Bridgette began to unbutton her jeans. They slithered down her thighs and towards her ankles, slipping off along with her socks. So there she was, standing in front of him in just her underwear. The black colour of her panties showing enough of her ass cheek to give him a great look with admiration. Picking up the vacuum, the mother began to clean again like nothing had happened.

His eyes never left her body as she suddenly started to strip. His mind was completely blank. Brian of course knew she had an amazing body. But this was the first time he had thought of her in this sort of way. Watching her tone stomach come into view, he adjusted himself a little bit on the bed. It wasn't until she started to un do her jeans that his eyes started to widen. Suddenly he felt as his hand made it's way into his pants.

Seeing her panties give just enough of her ass cheeks to tease him, made him crazy. Slowly he stroked himself as she continued to vacuum the place. He soon realized how much of a power he had in his hands now. He could really make her do anything. But for today he went rather far, deciding to just pleasure himself to the sight of her. But that would soon become rather dull for him, soon he would want more.

After time had passed, Bridgette finished his room, showing her body off to him as she was made to clean in her underwear. She did that task for about an hour, giving her son plenty of time to relieve himself in front of her. It had now been 24hours since she had been affected by the hypnosis. Back in her original state, Bridgette was camped in front of the sofa again in the same clothing as the night before. Reading a book with some glasses on she was laid spread across, her toes touching the arm rest on the opposite side.

Running one hand through her hair whilst playing with it, she turned a page over and continued reading. It had been a long day, from the parts she could remember. Doing the laundry and cooking, it was a typical day for the mother. Sunday's were the best though. She could welcome her husband home, spend some time with him and not do any cooking or housework.

Back
Top Bottom