Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for a submissive male up for some MxM kinky Master/Slave!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Northern Ranger

Planetoid
Hello!

Okay this is my first time posting a request here so if anyone reads and sees that I'm doing it all wrong please let me know! I'm also a little high on sugar right now! (Hey it's New Year, don't judge.)

Okay so I am looking for a malexmale slash roleplay 1x1 please. I can play the dominant, in fact for the current plot I have in mind I will be the dominant and your character will be the submissive.

It'd be a fantasy role play, not quite Dragons and Mermen but in the same genre so here's some details that will hopefully persuade you to come and chat some more about it!

My Character

My character is a male forest ranger, he's 29 years old but he looks around 34 or 35 because he spends a lot of time in the sun. He lives in the forest, often being paid by travelers to help them navigate the woods and make sure they don't get lost, get eaten, whatever. He charges a lot because he's greedy and he's putting his life on the line for these people. He has a broadsword and an Elven bow and set of arrows gifted to him by an Elven lady he helped cross the forest but mostly uses them for hunting. He is a skilled fighter from years of practice, an excellent hunter and tracker and he can be a bit of an ass. He also has a cruel mind when it comes to certain races but if they pay enough, he keeps schtum.

Your Character

Is up to you. As long as he is male, older than 18 but younger than my character. It would be preferable if he had no family, so there's no one coming looking for him but if you prefer him to have family then we can work that in easy peasy! Everything is pretty much up to you actually, I'm kinda rambling here. Oh! He can be submissive or if you want to toss things up, maybe he's a dom that gets a kink out of being forced to submit!

Plot

Okay what I'm looking for is my character is paid an incredible amount of coin by slavers to take your character through the forest and hand him off to the local slavers on the other side. Now, I have to say right here that if you're not a fan of NonCon/Rape then it's best to stop reading now. That being said, if your character is a willing submissive and gets off on being used then by all means continue!

So, my character would be taking your character across the forest and dammit I want this to get as sexy and as kinky as possible. I have a kink list of F-List if you want to read it and to get an idea of the kinks involved (Short list would be bondage, noncon (or consensual if your character wants it) light watersports, spanking, toys, etc). Throughout the journey we can work out how it happens but the gist of it would be my character taking advantage of your character and by the time they reach the slavers on the other side he'd want to buy him for his own.

Of course there will be SO much more story to it than that but please, if you like the look of this then please send me a message and we can discuss and develop this further, seriously I want you to get in touch with me and this can have so many things happen in it okay?

I look forward to hearing from someone! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom