Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pickets charge (standupguy x DelightfulRevenge)

standupguy1

Super-Earth
As marks best friend put it mark was an ss recurring poster he was tall 6 foot 5. He had bright blue eyes and short bright blond hair. He was well muscled from the yard work his parents made him do. He had over 20/20 vision which made him a good shooter.
Mark did well in school. He was raised in South Carolina. The first state to secede from Brittan and the U.S. of A. There were a few things he knew for sure. There was nothing hotter on a girl then daisy dukes, barbeque was pork and nothing else and country music was proof god existed and wanted man to be happy. He got all A’s in high school he didn’t make valedictorian but he did well enough. His dad form age 6 had him shooting. He damn good with a lever action henry. He won the under 18 N.R.A. lever action championship and placed 5 in the southern division. Between his good grades and a shooting scholarship he got a full ride to new your state university. It was a great school that had the perfect degree in marketing which is what he wanted to go into. But that was Yankee country.

He had a long talk with his dad that night. He would miss his family a lot. But he had to go get his education. He would pay less and get a better education then if he went to any southern school. At the end of his summer he said goodbye to his friends and left. He took the 12 hour drive up north and found his dorm room. It was a nice college that had a rifle team. Technically he wasn’t supposed to keep his gun in his dorm room but no one really checked. His dorm mate wasn’t a bad guy. The best way mark could describe him is a water down Goth He only had one tattoo but he wore his fair share of black. After he unpacked he went to the weight room.

He thought about doing another sport along with shooting either way he didn’t want to get his freshman 15. He walked into the weight room and saw the prettiest damn thing he had ever seen in his life. Her name was Emily. She was defiantly a northern girl though. She looked like she just walked out of one of thoughts magazines mark saw in grocery stores. Long story short mark worked his southern charm on her and it worked. They had cheap wine on a blanket on the 50 yard line 7 months into their relationship when she was the first girl he ever said, “I love you to.” 4 years flew by and mark did the unthinkable. He didn’t move back to the south. He lived in New York City with Emily.

Mark came back 2 weeks after he got his promotion. He was a marketing account manager now. It isn’t exactly what he wanted but it was a way to get there. Life in New York wasn’t bad. He joined a shooting club and still shot one maybe two times a week. Today was his birth day some of the guys at the got him gifts. All and all he got 3 dvd’s, a bottle of whiskey and a box of cigars. He walked back to his apartment wearing black dress pants, a white bottom down collared shirt, a sliver watch and a thin black tie. Living in the big city changed how he dressed too. He got out his keys and opened the door.

Today was the day. The day they all been waiting for... It was finally Mark's birthday, and Emily called every single one of Mark's friend and planned on doing a big surprise for his arrival. They agreed to come over and give him the best birthday party ever had they hardly have and give it to him for this special night. Mostly everything was worked out by Emily: the food, some of the drinks, decorations, cake and other things for what a party needs to have. She planned everything to go right, only for her boyfriend, and do it because she cares about him and waited awhile for this moment. She planned this surprise party since morning! - Additionally, Emily also notice the hard times he has in work and knew he might need a little bit of fun time to boost his spirit. Luckily, the guys did managed to bring the rest of the drinks which was beer and other hyper drinks. - It didn't bother her to much. As long everything goes right from schedule then nothing wrong would happened. After all this was all for Mark, wasn't it?

Looking down at the digital clock with the corner of her eyes, Emily could already feel the eagerness flowing through her veins when she knew Mark would be stepping through that door any minute and have a actual surprise look on his face. Suddenly, she then heard the twisting of the door knob and the jingling of the keys which only means one thing. Mark was home! Emily soon quickly spun around with a eager panic look to others, "Hide!" she half whispered and went to her hiding spot: the kitchen counter. Others quickly did like they were told and hide. One of them hid behind the door and took care of the lights, which he eventually took off. Once she heard the door closed and the lights return back on after a couple seconds later, they suddenly jumped out. "SURPRISE!" They yelled, including Emily.

After their close relationship together for so long Emily couldn't wait for this final moment. Tonight she decided to wear a simple dress, nothing too causal or too fancy, besides she already have more better plans for tonight. But, she did wear some expensive pair of high heel shoes that she got not to long ago. However, fashion didn't matter to her at this moment. With a smile spreading across her lips, Emily a couple seconds afterwards approached to Mark and gave him small peck on the lips before saying, "Happy Birthday"

He kissed her back, "your way too good to me." Mark had been working so hard he almost forgot about his birthday. He did remember buying some microbrews at the beginning of the month and drinking them tonight but that was about the amount he thought he would be celebrating. His friends and family all from the South brought him gifts. Many of them complained that it was hard to buy ammunition in the Big Apple. Most of his friends and family bought him some kind of gun paraphernalia.

Mark loved seeing all his old friends. It reminded him of how much he loved home. People in new York were mean and pushy ever one was in a rush. When he told his old friend tom this he said, “why don’t you come back home then.” Mark said, “Tom where ever Emily is home. I love her and she loves the city.” Tom laughed and said, “ok but remember when the south rises again your on our side.” Mark snapped back and said, “tom shut up were pretty close to Brokland.” They both laughed. Mark got to spend a lot of time with his mom and dad to. Mark and Emily worked at slightly different hours so a big actively of theirs was cooking mark had taught her how to make many of his favorite southern dishes. He learned quite a few dishes from her as well.

But Emily would not let Mark lift a finger at this party. By hook or by crook she got every member of the party and a Gestapo like manner to not let Mark help out in any way. After about 20 minutes of trying he sat down in his leather recliner drinking beer and sharing old stories with friends and family. Many of his high school misadventures were discussed. Emily heard bits and pieces of stories she hadn't heard before that Mark "accidentally"forgot to mention. Titles such as "crazy girl one to and three" "the Easter bunny fiasco" "the battle for nerd Hill". At marks fourth-drink he got a little loopy. He decided to stop he was many things a cheap date included.

So far, things were going well planned as Emily could see. For Mark and his buddies, it looked they were already having a great time since it been so long from seeing each other. Emily knew it was tough for Mark to live in the city comparing to his hometown, where he grew up from. She had remember a few of his background stories when they were beginning to chat more with each other and dating back then, and from what she heard was completely different comparing to now. Here, in New York City, was a working state with different kind of races from all around the world. New York was quite popular and quite expensive to live at, however, for some people that lived at this city were pushy and very demeaning; she would even hear Mark "complain" to her about it. But what could she do to stop it? Make a speech? Emily however couldn't argued with him, it sometimes happened with her too.

In meantime, while everyone seemed to be settle and chatting away for now, Emily decided to go in the kitchen and get a cold beer for herself. Usually Emily didn't drink, but since this is special occasion she decided to have some anyway. Using a cap opener to open the glass bottle and holding the bottle close to her lip, she then took a sip out of the drink before heading back to the living room, where most of the guys -and Mark- were hanging out. Seeing Mark sitting in his leather recliner and telling stories about his high school while others seem interested, Emily on other hand wondered at first why he was even telling stories while it was his birthday. Was birthdays usually supposed be like this back in his hometown? Emily never remember having any birthdays with story telling, but it did sounded a bit interesting since some of his stories were pretty silly. And she certainly hasn't heard this one. Taking another sip of her beer as she quietly walked over to the couch and sat down, she might as well listen.

After a few minutes later of listening to the story, Emily was noticing this was Mark's fourth drink for passed hour or so, and she realized he could go a bit carried away and not act like his normal. But eventually he stopped, and didn't have to say anything to him. She soon carried on with herself afterward and took another sip of her beer. "Should we play a game or go ahead for the big moment?"

Slowly as the night wore on more and more of marks friends and family started to leave. Mark a little hazy from all the drinking looked at the clock on the wall. It was 1030 already. He shook his friend Tom's hand and said, "I'll do my best to see that I can go home for the holidays." Tom smiled and said, "I know you will. But when you find the right girl you stick with her. I miss you man but I understand why you stay here." Tom checked his watch and then walked out of their apartment. Mark got up and went to the kitchen. There were some plates soaking in the sink. Tomorrow was Saturday he would have plenty of time to clean up plus he was drunk and it was his birthday. He walked back to the room where they all shared stories and kissed his girlfriend. "You are amazing. He planned all that for me it's why I love you."

He took a bad step and almost fell. His pride more wounded than anything else he said, "probably best I get up the bed." A salacious look came to his girlfriend's eyes. (sorry god moding i know). he didn't mean it that way. But by no means would he turn away birthday sex. If he did and his friends found out about it they kill him. And no jury in the country would convict them. If he hadn't had so many drinks he would've probably realize she was planning something. She was very adventurous when it came to the bedroom. He kissed her again.
((go for it))

It wasn't long after the cake was served and Mark's friends and family was beginning to leave. Once they were gone and the apartment was clear but just them, Emily didn't seem to drowsy since she only had one beer. But, for Mark, he didn't look like his normal self. When Emily passed the kitchen she noticed the stack of soaking dishes, piled in the sink, as it seemed to look like it would be washed tomorrow. For now, Emily didn't worry to much about the mess, but her main concern worried for Mark. Sitting in the same spot where she sat at when Mark was telling his stories, her eyes trailed to the sudden footsteps that was easily to be heard and instantly knew it was Mark. Suddenly feeling his warm lips on hers brought her to a world of lust , the smell of alcohol in his breath, running upwards her nose and down in her throat when they kissed, making Emily more insane. Once they parted, Emily couldn't help but gave a bright smile.

But that smile soon turned into a unexpected one when Mark almost lost his balance. Luckily, he caught himself. Another smile soon appear on her face and got up then. "Come on. Let's go somewhere that we would have a nice time together...." And grabbed Mark's hand, leading the both of them to the bedroom. Knowing this was the moment she had been waiting for a while now, Emily couldn't believe it was really happening. Then again, she suddenly felt his warm lips on her once they reached to the bedroom. Kissing him back more passionately, as her hands reached down for his belt and began to unbuckled them before unzipping, she broke the kiss afterwards and looked at the drunk Mark. "Since its your birthday, you pick. Should we just straightaway get to fun part or let me give you a show before we start? "

Once again Mark was very drunk he didn't quite get what was going on. She had a show planned for him. What kind of show. He looked into her absolutely beautiful eyes admittedly confused and said, "you have a show planned for me? Yeah I'll go with the show." Mark sat down on the bed. She truly was a great woman for him. She invited all his friends and family over and then more than just straight boning. He definitely found a diamond in the rough. He waited for his second birthday gift.

With that, Emily begin the show. Without another word, Emily quickly hurried herself to the bathroom and closed the door behind her but only shutting it with a small crack. Her hands now traveling to the right side of her dress which held a zipper, and slowly pulled it down until it reached it near. Once the zipper was fully unzip and gave her the chance to pull the dress off her body; Emily pulled it out and over her head before resting it besides the sink. Once the dress was secured and fully off, she was now currently exposed with her big surprised. Wearing the dress for all night until now, Emily was sure excited. After so long of wearing the dress at which she had on for the whole night, Emily decided to put on a sexy outfit she had planned since morning.

Wearing a sexy bra top with a short kitty mini shirt and black garters, Emily was now ready to show her show or surprise. But before she could ever do so, she made sure she looked well proper and sexy before popping out and giving it her "all". "Baby, are you ready to see the surprise?" she asked, her voice sounding a bit jumpy. Slowly steadying herself to the doorway as she cleared her throat and pushed her hair to her side; Emily then leaned her body against the doorway of the bathroom and faced her body to Mark in order for him to have a nice look at her. She bucked her hips to the side. "What you think?"

as he saw her he said, "holey shit." she looked so sexy in her cute little out fit. he stumped over to her and gave her a bigger kiss on her pillow soft lips. he smiled and then said, "right I get a show." he walked backwards and sat back on the bed. "you planned all this and then planned a show for me? what did I do to deserve a girl like you?" there eyes were locked on one another's and mark waited for his show to begin.

The quick reaction from Mark surprised Emily as she watched him walked over to her and kissed her deeply on the lips. Kissing him back before he walked back to the bed and sat down, apparently waiting for the show to begin; Emily smirked. "Of course you get the show now," And with that, she approached to him without another word and smiled. "Of course, what you deserve is a nice show I planned since morning. A nice sexy dance right on your lap, from me." And gently straddled onto his lap like she stated and resting her both hands on either side of his shoulder. Once Mark's hand were resting on her hip and gently holding onto her as she was about to start, Emily then began to move her hips in circular motions as if she was grinding on him.

With her head lower down and not even making any eye contact with Mark she focuses on her hips and sways as they moved and nearly grinding on Mark's cock. Her hips still moving in circular motions as they went to giving a few booty popping and slow grinds up to his stomach before back down to his lap and continuing from there.

(Sorry it took me so long to get back with you work spend hell)
He loved watching her body move. In Mark's day he'd been to a few strip clubs but only before he had met the love of his life. He never quite saw the point in them. He he saw it as going to a fine steakhouse and only getting the smelled the steak not to eat it. But tonight he would have steak. Perfectly seasoned and cooked just the way he liked. Thinking of the steakhouse analogy once again all the girls he'd seen at the strip clubs you been to were hamburgers and the girl grinding his lap right now was prime rib.

Took things out of his pocket to better enjoy her performance. One of the things he took out was his wallet he laughed took a dollar out of it and put it in her garter. He thought he would play a little game. He whispered in her ear, "damn girl you are far too hot to be working in a shitty place like this. How much do you charge for extras. Give me the whole menu I can afford it." Then Mark realized he had taken something out of his pocket he shouldn't have. There was a small velvet box he quickly put back into his pants.

Luckily enough, Emily wasn't able to catch the small velvet box when it fell out of Mark's pocket. With her hips still continuing to grind on Mark as she sat on his lap and paying no mine to his reaction, she tried to gave him the best show he wanted. Her cheeks soon brighten red when she watched him as pull out his wallet and took out a dollar before putting it her garter. She smiled; however she didn't quite remember this being strip club... but at least it cause to catch his attention and make him seem more happier than lazy. And Emily was pretty happy herself that the plan was working. She swayed her hips some more.

With the sudden whisper in the ear, and a smile brightening Emily's lips; she leaned forward and kissed his passionately. After listening to Mark's comment, it caused things to shiver her body inside as she felt his warm breathe brushing her against her ear, making things fill more with hunger and lust. Emily was dying to have him now. She needed him. Tilting her head back and raising herself up, leveling her breast along with his chest back, she gasped by their passion before leaning her head back and leveling with his. She smiled then. "Well, I can tell you this..." She began, rubbing her wet pussy against his cock "What's on the menu tonight, is you, making me...a women." And kissed him as that.

Without another word Emily then pushed Mark flat onto the bed and got above him, licking her lips. "Mark, can you do me that favor?" She asked titling her head, "Can you make me a women?" She whimpered.

"Oh yes I can make you woman. But as I remember I made you woman a long time ago. The cabin on midwinter break freshman year." Mark had lost his virginity in high school. His love had been a good girl and waited. Their first night together was no less than magical. They had saved up there pennies for a long time so they could go on vacation together. And their first time may have not been the best sex of their lives but it was very romantic. They went skinny dipping made love and both fallen asleep with the waves lapping on them in a small secluded Lake. They both woke up holding each other's Sandy wet bodies.

Her warm entrance enveloped his long thick member and he started to pump back. "You like that? huh you like your boyfriends big Dick? Splitting you in half." Since Mark was drunk he would be able to last a little longer than usual. Though he wished he didn't get so drunk. He did want to please her before...... velvet box. "Oh my God your pussy so hot so tight.... You think I would've stretched it out by now. But it's almost like the harder I pound you the tighter you get. Holy fuck."

"Ah...That's right. Make me a women, Mark..." She whimperes. Suddenly feeling his large cock, invading her small pussy as it pushes it way through, Emily couldn't believe how tight she was. And tight. "A-Ah...So..Big.." She began panting, loving every inch of cock as it inserted in her wet pussy. "Oh my god...I love it, baby...I love it all" She bucked her hips, moaning loudly. Just by embracing his big cock as it whelmed inside her, Emily already began to doubt it wouldn't fit inside her. Like she had this experience back then. She could remember it if it was like yesterday.

When Emily and Mark were starting to realize each other and see more of each other each day, it then happened. Emily still could remember the day when she lost her virginity to Mark that same exact day, and remember how he gave her so much pleasure inside back there, that night, and couldn't believe she ended up turning into a women. Oohh, how it was just romantic.

But, Emily would always be pleased by his thick cock. No matter what. Like now.

"Shit baby...Who taught you to be so good at this? " She moaned again, but both in pain and pleasure. His large cock managed to "out grow" her and her pussy.

Back
Top Bottom