Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Planet of the Women (SilverDreamer+Solvaris)

Dante closed his eyes and panted heavily as he was drained of energy. The magic and the sex took a lot out of him. It wasn't right that he was so tired so soon after waking up. But these women expected more from him. Serene continued to ride his cock even after he was finished cumming into her, and he caught the challenge in Andromeda's voice. Dante gave a weak moan of pleasure as Serene kept going. Did all the men in this village get worked this hard? Or had these women taken special interest in Dante? If Dante failed to meet Andromeda's challenge, what would happen to him? Would he be stuck doing chores for the rest of his time here? It wasn't too long before Dante came to his decision.

"If I am going to continue living here, then I am subject to the whims of the women who live here... If two want to bed me at the same time...then I should do my best...to accommodate them." He slowed his breathing and opened his eyes to look into Andromeda's. "Serene's just taken my magic for the morning...so now is as good a time as any...if you want sex from me without magical consequences." Dante put on a smile of his own, and matched her challenging tone. "But even if you do get some of my magic...you might like it."

She smiled as his tone changed from accepting of his fate to challenging and attempting to seemingly engage her. Yet perhaps it was the way he looked, the fact that it was seemingly obvious that while his spirit may have been willing his body needed some time to recover. Andromeda released Serene's breasts and indicated for her to rise from him which she did within seconds and stood besides Andromeda.

Andromeda walked along Dante's side and knelt beside his head. She bent forward to that her mouth brushed against his ear as she had the previous night before. "While I admire your spirit Dante. I like my men to be able to handle what is to come and you look ready to pass out but do not concern yourself. You shall have your time with both of us soon enough. For now though rest. Myself and Serene are going to my tent. When you feel ready you are welcome to come there to complete the rest of your day with Serene. After that you are to go to the men tent and recuperate."

She brought her hand down along his chest and stroked her fingers over his nipple and then down to the patch of hair that surrounded his groin but did not actually touch his length. "Until then though, you can savour this." She muttered a few words and as she did so a strange sensation enveloped his length. When he looked down he would find a strange light seemed to have formed a cage around and along his length, except the magic created a teasing ,throbbing sensation from the base of his shaft to the tip of him. The sensation seemed to speed up and slow down so he could not simply adjust and get used to the feelings. Andromeda rose to her feet and walked towards the archway. "I shall have one of the women bring you drink and food." With that she and Serene disappeared but before Serene had left she gave him a short wave and blew him a kiss.

Dante was relieved to find that Andromeda could tell he needed rest and wasn't upset by it. Yes, he needed rest. He wanted to have them both pleasure him at the same time right now, but it would be better if he was fully rested and prepared. He turned to smile at Andromeda and wordlessly thank her. She still touched his body, and he thought she might even grip his cock. His heart was jump-started by this thought. But what she actually did surprised Dante more than anything he had been surprised with in the village thus far. Andromeda used magic on him. He could feel her words pull upon invisible power that rushed in from all around them. He moaned as the pleasure cage formed around his cock, feeling the alternate speeds of the buzzing, teasing feeling. He knew about the magic. He had seen the spell before in his spellbook. He had only skimmed over it slightly because he felt embarrassed reading it, and it was in the more advanced magic, so it took a considerable amount of talent to cast, which Dante didn't think he had at the time.

Dante watched the two women go, his eyes drawn to Andromeda's braid bouncing against her ass again. He blushed when Serene blew him a kiss. He wondered how Serene felt about her new larger breasts. She seemed to have taken it in stride. She had liked it when Andromeda played with them. He thought about how he had pumped even more magic into her just now. Would they be getting even bigger later on? Dante blushed again at that thought. They were already huge, but Dante would love to see them bigger and feel them pressed against him again. He felt the cage throb faster than ever, and he arched his back and moaned. The cage ebbed to a slower pace, and he relaxed, panting softly. How was he going to rest with the cage on his cock? Dante almost thought it was a punishment because he wasn't ready for Andromeda right away. But the more he thought about it, the more he thought of it as a gift. Andromeda was interested in him. She had come to see what he had done to Serene. She wanted to join in and pleasure him. Andromeda had given the impression that he would have to fuck many of the other women in the village before he earned the privilege to be in her bed, but he was offered that privilege his second day here. The cage throbbed quickly again, and he imagined that it was Andromeda riding his cock. He imagined holding her breasts as she fucked him, feeling them grow bigger. Dante arched again, and cum oozed from his tip and down his shaft. He panted more heavily, the cage fading to a slow throb again.

A woman came with food and water just as Andromeda said. She saw the pleasure cage on his cock and gave a knowing smile before she left. Dante blushed with embarrassment. He ate, drank, and used some of the water to clean himself, occasionally twitching when the cage throbbed too quickly for him to handle. After he was finished he sat preparing himself for what was to come. His magic had come back, a soft flame that burned within him. He still wasn't sure if he could contain it. He still wasn't sure the women here wanted him to. Serene probably didn't want her breasts growing any bigger, but...maybe Dante could change something else about her when his magic was set loose. Dante pushed these thoughts aside, and walked to Andromeda's tent naked, fully erect thanks to her cage, blushing as he saw women turn and stare.

Several women watched Dante as he walked through the camp. In part it was because he was new, a new novelty for them to examine. Part of it was because he was already heading to Andromeda's tent and a deal of it was to see how well he hung. Several of the women smirked and smiled at him. Others made rude gestures he would not likely understand but as a whole they certainly seemed to like what they saw.

When he approached Andromeda's tent there was certainly the scent of arousal and sex in the air, muffled moans came from within the larger building. The veil that hung as a door would blur what was happening within but as he stepped through it it would look as if Andromeda was sat at her table, eating breakfast. It would likely take him a moment or two to notice the legs that hung over the end of the table and were tied down to the legs of the table gently.

What ever Andromeda was doing to the owner of said legs was certainly enjoying the afflictions by the way the table shook slightly and it was clear that the owner of the legs was attempting to thrust up against Andromeda's mouth. Andromeda was in truth in the process of testing how sensitive Serene had become with the magic in her system. Her hot mouth was pressed upon her sex and her tongue seemed to lap at Serene's engorged lips. As Serene noticed Dante a smile touched her mouth before her eyes closed. A ball gag had been placed in her mouth to try and curb some of the noise though it was not muffling much.

Andromeda did not turn to look at Dante but suddenly sat up straight before she licked her lips and brought her hand against Serene's sex, one finger and then a second moved along those petals and then into her sex gently. Serene's back arched high off the table as a loud groan came from her mouth. "Remove the gag from her mouth and replace it with your cock." Andromeda said firmly , a definite order to those words. When Dante glanced down to his member he would find the cage had gone and the magic faded.

Dante paused just before the curtain of the tent, hearing muffled moans of pleasure. He thought he recognized that it was Serene's voice. What was Andromeda doing to her? He entered and saw Andromeda sitting at her table, her back to him. Dante looked around for Serene, confused about where she was, and then he noticed her legs tied to the table. He blushed and tilted his head to the side to see Serene better. She smiled as she saw him, though her ball gag made her smile hard to distinguish, and he smiled back nervously. He felt like he was interrupting them, so he was about to turn to leave when Andromeda spoke. "Remove the gag from her mouth and replace it with your cock."

He blushed a deeper red when hearing Andromeda's order, and he felt the pleasure cage on his cock disappear completely. He looked down as if to make sure it was really gone. And then looked back up to Andromeda and Serene. Anxiety was making his heart race within his chest. He gulped down his worries and walked to the other side of the table, trailing a finger up Serene's neck before removing the gag in her mouth. He gave one last look to Andromeda before pushing his cock into Serene's mouth, biting his lip as he felt the familiar pleasing warmth and wetness of her mouth.

Andromeda merely smiled as Dante glanced downwards towards his length as she expected him to. Not one man had managed to resist the urge to check. She watched him closely as he moved towards Serena carefully and removed the gag with care. She did not move towards him when he started to slid his still stiff cock into her mouth.

Serene sealed her lips hungrily around his length and attempted to push herself further onto it until she remembered the legs that bound her to the table. Instead she brought her hands up and they settled on his buttocks as she dragged his hips forward to push him further into her eager mouth. Soft groans of contentment and frustration filled the air now that the gag had been removed. Her eyes closed with satisfaction but they bolted open in surprise as she felt Andromeda's tongue moved back against her sex and lightly teased where her fingers did not touch. Serene could feel a third orgasm grow. The two before which Dante had missed. Her jaws tightened a little around Dante's cock but not painfully so but added to the friction and perhaps pleasure instead.

Dante was trying to be gentle because he didn't want to make Serene choke on his cock or even touch her teeth. Apparently Serene grew impatient, because she struggled against her bonds and grabbed his ass and pulled him towards her, pushing his cock deeper into her mouth. Dante flinched when she grabbed his ass, and moaned when pulled deeper into her mouth. Her lips were tight against him, and her groans sent pleasurable vibrations through his lower body, similar to what the cage had been doing. When Andromeda started working on Serene's pussy, her mouth got even tighter around his cock. Dante moaned, and started to pant lightly, leaning forward and gripping Serene's large breasts in his hands and squeezing them. Dante wanted to return the pleasure he was being given. Subconsciously, he slowly started to thrust into Serene's mouth, his body trying to copy the sensation that the cage made him feel. Dante looked toward Andromeda for approval.

Serenes eye closed in pleasure as she felt Dante not simply enjoy the touch of her mouth but began to reciprocate such at the same time. She felt his hands on her breasts and felt th4e way his fingers teased the overly sensitive skin. Her hips began to rise and fall against Andromeda's mouth eagerly as the orgasm came closer and closer. Suddenly her nails dug into his skin as her hips rose frantically against Andromeda's eager tongue. As he started to thrust forward and she felt his enjoyment in her mouth that seemed to push her over the edge as her whole form tensed and she let out a loud but muffled cry from around him. Her body within minutes slumped against the table and Serene simply sucked on his length lightly. It would appear her energy for the time being spent.

Andromeda slowly pulled her mouth away from Serene's sex which triggered a faint moan of relief and yet frustration and a whimper of longing to from Serene. Andromeda rose to her feet as she lifted her hand to her mouth and wiped away what liquid was along her lips.

"Continue until you cum in her mouth , then I think poor Serene is going to need some rest while we talk." Andromeda walked to stand just besides Dante to watch him closely as he slid his cock in and out of Serene's mouth.

Serene's whole body reacted to her orgasm. He liked how she gripped him tighter and gave a muffled cry of ecstasy around his length as she came. Even after her orgasm had finished, she continued to suck on his length. Dante blushed at the thought of her loving his cock so much that she would suck on him even when she had no energy left. He was already close to cumming when Andromeda commanded him to finish. This time, he was ready for it. The magic was side by side with his cum; wanting out, wanting release. If he resisted like he did before, objects would probably start floating up again, but this time would be different.

He closed his eyes and reigned in his focus, imagining a hole only big enough for one to go through. As the urge to release both rose, his hold on Serene's breasts became tighter, and then he chose cum over magic. He moaned at the feel of the release. His magic still made him cum a larger amount, but the hole he envisioned had been closed off before the larger portion of his magic could be set free. This restraint of his magic felt odd. He tried to interpret how he felt about it over the other sensations of lust and pleasure. It seemed....wrong to hold his magic back. He was drawn back to the world as Serene sent another vibration through his lower body in reaction to his cum. He opened his eyes and extended his senses. Serene was just about spent, but Andromeda was still observing him. He checked his own reserves and was pleased to feel that his strength had hardly diminished. He breathed more heavily because of how he had been exerting himself, but other than that, he was ready for more. Dante thought to himself that he wouldn't be surprised if Andromeda took his remaining strength. His magic was the most abundant source of his strength, but Dante wasn't sure he could keep his focus with Andromeda as he had with Serene just now.

Even with Andromeda so close to him, Dante didn't turn to look at her. He simply pulled his length from Serene's mouth, and looked at it, remembering the power of the pleasure cage Andromeda had placed there. It was possible that the cage was what made it easier for him to separate his magic from his cum. Did Andromeda know it would work out that way? Or was it blind luck? "So....what did you want to talk about?"

She smiled at his question but she did not answer straight away. Instead she knelt by the table legs and unfastened Serene's legs from their bindings. Once Serene was freed Andromeda walked to her doorway and called over a young woman. She quickly approached and without words passing between the two, she moved to the table, helped Serene get to her feet and helped her out of the home. Andromeda waited until herself and Dante were alone before she tilted her head to the edge of the only just vacated table. " Take Serene's place." The words were once more an order rather than a request. She moved back to the chair she had sat upon previously and settled on it. She lifted her right hand up and brought her long plait of hair down the front so it hung over her shoulder, down between the middle of her breasts and seemed to point toward her sex suggestively. She also muttered under her breath and once more Dante would feel the cage return around his length though also this time the pulsating energy had bound around his testicles also and was giving them pleasant squeezes before it eased and started again.

"How long have you been able to cast such magic in such a fashion?" Was her first question as she carefully parted her thighs but the cloth fell between her legs to cover up her crotch from sight teasingly.

Dante watched as Andromeda untied Serene from the table and called over another woman to help Serene out of the tent. He blushed when Andromeda ordered him to take Serene's place on the table, but he did as he was told again. He slowly slid onto the table as Andromeda sat back in her seat and adjusted her long braid of red hair to hang in front of her. It drew Dante's eyes to her chest, but he averted his gaze shyly. Dante didn't lay back as Serene had, but his legs hung over the table and he leaned back holding himself at an angle, holding onto the edges of the table. He heard Andromeda mutter something under her breath and felt the pleasure cage return onto his member, but this time it was extended to engulf his testicles too. Surprised by the cage's return, Dante's body grew tense. He cringed as he felt the vibrating and squeezing sensations. He gave Andromeda a questioning look, as though asking wordlessly why she was torturing him again in this way.

"I-I've been able to cast magic this way ever since uh..." Dante didn't know how to phrase it. "Since women have tried to bed me. I'm not...not doing it on purpose. Its just...the magic escapes from me when-" He grunted as the cage gave him a particularly powerful vibration. "W-when I lose my focus." He lowered his head shamefully. "I'm sorry if this...displeases you." Dante wasn't sure if he was in trouble or not. "I'm trying-" The cage made him give a small moan. "Trying to do better."

Andromeda smiled as his gaze settled on her once he realized the cage and it's extras was all back in place. She slowly rose from the chair and walked around him as if he were prey. Her hands settled on his shoulders so that her fingers could squeeze them gently as if to ease the tension he felt. before she brought her head a little lower until her mouth was just besides his left ear. "It is only truly torture if you are not enjoying it. What I am doing is merely tormenting and teasing you." She smirked unseen as she stood up once more and took a step backwards. While he was leaned awkwardly, the hands on his shoulders suddenly pulled him backwards until his back was flat against the table. His head would likely hang over the side of the table with Andromeda's legs almost within touching range of his nose.

She looked down at his from what would appear to be her upside down position to him and grinned. "Stay like that." She knelt down besides him and tied his hands to the table legs but they were kept loose and relaxed against the bindings so he could move them slightly. She then walked around the table and fastened his ankles in a similar fashion to how Serene had been bound. "Tell me Dante, what had you expected to happen before you came to my hut, what has your mind been considering sine Serene and I left you." As she spoke she trailed one hand along the curve of his chest and down to his navel though not any further. "You see, I suspect I appeared in what ever fantasies you were likely conjuring and I am quite certain the cage became quite..frustrating did it not? Did you at all notice that the cage seemed to react to your thoughts. If your thoughts were rather sedate and not arousing it slowed but the moment your thoughts turned to a more carnal nature...it increased in pressure and speed."

She moved back around the table as that she was stood before him and grinned as she reached up to the small cloth that covered her breasts and removed them as she watched his length to judge the reaction he had at the sight of them. She was naturally a large breasted female, her nipples a shade of raw cocoa as they hardened against the cooler air but only just. With the removal of the supporting material they dropped ever so slightly but were still high on her chest. "So if you are aroused by what you see...." She decided to let him explain what was happening to his cock now.

Thoughts of what Andromeda would do to him buzzed around in his brain, and the cage reacted to his thoughts. Dante hadn't made that connection yet. He cringed as it sped up at her touch and when she pushed him down. It stopped when he had the uncomfortable feeling of his head hanging over the edge of the table. She told him to stay like that and bound him to the table as she had with Serene. The thought of being bound didn't turn him on, but the thought of being trapped and unable to resist whatever pleasures that were about to come did. The cage hummed, and Dante shivered with the pleasure of it.

Andromeda asked what he had been thinking since she and Serene had left the other tent, and the cage increased its pressure and speed as he remembered. He arched his back and moaned. Andromeda continued before Dante had a chance to answer her question. And then she explained how the cage worked. Dante was shocked. It all made sense now. He should have known. He had been so distracted by all the sex that he had forgotten some of his earlier lessons of magic. If a spell cast was constantly changing, it needed a reason. Maybe the owner of the spell had direct control over it, or it was hooked to something in a cause and affect fashion. It probably took a great amount of skill for Andromeda to hook the spell to his thoughts, but the idea was simple enough. How had he missed this?

Dante watched as Andromeda removed the cloth covering her large breasts. Seeing how large and firm they were, the cage's power grew to a high intensity. He moaned loudly and pre-cum oozed from his tip. He tensed his body and resisted the urge to cum and release his magic. He closed his eyes tight and tried to focus; tried not to think of Andromeda's body. But trying to stop his thoughts was like trying to catch smoke. He thought about Andromeda pressing her large breasts against him as they kissed. He thought about Andromeda drinking his cum and his magic making her large breasts grow even larger. He thought about Andromeda riding his cock with her gigantic breasts bouncing wildly above him. He thought about how she would moan for him; moan as her breasts grew. His thoughts spiraled out of control, and cum burst from his cock. He hadn't been able to focus, so his cum was laced with magic as it had been many times before. Dante breathed heavily, blushing with embarrassment because all it took for Andromeda to make him cum was to show him her breasts.

"Why...why are you doing this to me?" His tone was different. It wasn't about being tormented and teased. His tone conveyed that he wanted to know why HIM. He wanted to know why Andromeda had picked him to tease and torment rather than any of the other men. He was new to sex, new to the village, struggling to control his magic, struggling with himself of whether he should keep control of his magic. Why not choose a man that was experienced? Why not choose a man that was safe?

She did not move as she watched his reactions to everything that was done to him and everything that he did to himself. His mind it appeared provided the images, the desires and heightened his arousal to the point that he suddenly came. Her gaze left his face as it drifted to his length as cum began to squirt out of his tip, she watched some sail in the air in low arcs, others higher where as some never got beyond his own thighs. She turned her gaze back to him once his question started. "Very simple actually. I thought such...capable men were rather focused and able to work elements out quite easily...but then again...I doubt you are truly focusing right now on anything beyond your own body."

That stated she moved around the table and grabbed the back of the chair to slid it across the plain floor. She set the chair down just beyond his head and sat upon it. She lifted her feet up and gently placed them upon his shoulders as she reached down to the side of her waist and unfastened the small knot that held the final piece of clothing in place. "As for why you. The last male to come here with the abilities you have was before I was born, by about a couple of dozen years. You see why..I wish to test you, now yes?"

She tilted her form so that her sex was poised before him, though utterly out of reach for either hands or mouth. "Now you have caused some issue here. Serene was a...female that tested new males as I am sure you have come to understand , your ability has rendered her now far too sensitive for such a task any more. " As she spoke she let her right hand travel along her form, over her midriff and abdomen before the fingers gently skimmed along her thighs to just outside of the groin area and away again. Her left hand captured her breast and gave it a firm squeeze and rub along and over the nipple. "I can not have you altering all my women until they are incapable of doing what they are meant to do can I now?"

So...he was the only male spell caster in the village? She hadn't seen any males that could use magic like she could? Did she think that meant the two of them were perfect mates for each other? Was she the only woman in the village that could cast spells? The cage's power grew at the thought of them being a match for each other and he moaned. He watched her place her legs on his shoulders and take of her last bit of clothing to reveal her pussy. He cringed as the cage gained yet more power, his imagination taking hold. She positioned herself in a way that made her look more inviting for him, and then explained about Serene, touching herself all the while.

Dante whimpered as the cage thrummed with more energy. Thoughts of having sex with Andromeda and Serene swirled around in his mind. He struggled against his restraints slightly, but he gave up quickly. He closed his eyes and tried to focus on what she was saying. Serene was damaged goods now? She needed to find someone else to test the males... As he focused his thoughts, the cage eased up on him, his body becoming less tense. She wanted to stop Dante from making other women he had sex with incapable of doing their jobs.... He breathed slowly, trying to think of solutions to her problem.

He opened his eyes again and saw Andromeda touching her own body again. The cage grew slightly more powerful as thoughts of sex with her popped into his mind again, but those thoughts were lessened by his confusion. He was focused enough to question what she was doing now. "How is teasing me with your-" He grunted against the power of the cage "with your body going to help you stop me from making your other women like Serene?"

She could not resist that continuing urge to smile and torment the stranger to sex as she watched him. It certainly looked as if he was struggling to focus on anything beyond how it would feel to bed her. "I need to make sure you do not go squirting your magic into every female that shows interest in you. We need to find a way that you can mate without your magic showing itself within the females. So the only way I can see that happening is that I torment you until you are able to climax repeatedly without your magic escaping unless we wish it to. Do you understand?" Her hand moved to her sex and she parted her lips with her fingers to stroke along the edges of them with the gentlest touch of her finger tips. "Until you can do that besides myself, Serene and any female I think could use and agrees to letting your use your magic on them. I hope that sounds quite agreeable to you because it is that or you are confined to your hut when you are not doing menial duties."

Dante didn't want to be confined to his hut or to do menial duties. He was starting to get used to the idea that he would be used for sex as long as he wasn't sleeping or eating, and maybe even then if the women got greedy. But he wasn't sure how long it would take him to have complete control over his magic. He was able to do it just now with Serene, so maybe he would catch on. But when it came to controlling his magic with every possible sexual scenario? Dante was filled with thoughts of being fucked by multiple women, thoughts of women begging for more cum, thoughts of breasts growing bigger in his hands, against his chest, against his face. The pleasure cage punished him for thinking that way with powerful vibrations that sent his body into ecstasy. He tried to resist cumming, but it oozed from his tip. He saw Andromeda start to rub at her own pussy, smiling all the while. The cage hummed with greater strength and he moaned loudly, cum spurting from his cock again.

His magic was released with his cum once more, joining the rest of his old cum. The table was becoming quite sticky with it all. Dante breathed heavily and tried to escape from his bonds again, but his attempts were as fruitless as before. He felt helpless, and he felt ashamed that he couldn't control his magic. He felt as he had when he was a child, scared of setting fires or breaking things. A memory of his father came to mind. He had told him what he needed to do to focus. "Imagine your magic as a tool in your hand. It could be anything; a tool of destruction such as a blade or spear, a tool of creation like a hammer or even a paint-brush. As long as you can imagine yourself wielding it then it will not wield you." It was one of the fondest memories he had of his father.

Dante closed his eyes and slowed his breathing. He looked inward and visualized what he saw, seeing himself alone in a room. There was a table with a small wooden chest on it. It was closed, but light glowed from the edges of the lid and the keyhole. This was where he tried to keep his magic. He hadn't known that he was trying to keep it in there, but he looked down at the key in his hand, or rather the impression of the key. It looked as though he had been holding the key and it had burned his hand, leaving the shape of the key on his palm in the form of black burnt flesh. This was the shame he felt. The key was gone. He had no control. The memory of his failure was burned into him. He looked at the chest again. He lowered his head, glaring at the chest, determination giving him power. He knew what needed to be done. He clenched his burnt hand into a fist and ashes fell from it as though he had crushed his bent flesh away. He opened his fist again and he held the key in his hand, shining a with a brand new bright golden color.

He put the key in the keyhole and unlocked the chest. As he opened the lid, the box disappeared and a sphere of light rose into the air. He backed away from it, blinded by the brilliance of it. It shot towards him and he caught it in his hand. The power turned into a blue flame, but it didn't burn his hand. He smiled at the comfortable warmth he felt. He looked back at the table and saw a naked Andromeda sitting where the chest had been. She was giving him a seductive smile and rubbing at her pussy just as she had been doing in real life. His focus wavered only slightly, the flame of his magic turning as red as her hair. Yes, he was attracted to her, but with his focus he saw through the seductive look she was giving him. Her intentions became clear. She had explained her intentions already, but he could see them clearly now, unimpeded by his primitive thoughts of how her smile combined with her touching herself meant she wanted him to fuck her. What she was really doing was taking care of her village. Dante could feel that she was trying to make him apart of that world she was protecting. She was prepared to discard him if he couldn't cooperate, but she still wanted him there.

Dante opened his eyes, seeing Andromeda in the same position, touching herself. The sight of her doing so excited him, but his thoughts didn't become chaotic with sex scenes. The cage was only a low comfortable hum that matched his attraction to her. Dante smiled, his eyes glowing blue. He was using his magic...to focus. He snapped his fingers and the sound of it echoed for no reason, just as it had done the other night. He untied himself using his magic and groaned slightly as he sat up, his arms and legs feeling a little sore. He got up from the table and walked in front of Andromeda, locking eyes with her. The blue light in his eyes faded and was replaced by his original hazel color. He looked at her, seeing the responsibility hiding behind her seduction. "You don't need to worry anymore" he said, even though she probably figured that out already. "I won't use my magic on accident...I promise." He wasn't sure what else he should say. "Thank you...for helping me."

Her green eyes watched him continuously. She knew the moment that he had cum the second time. She had heard the spurts strike the table once more and again she did nothing to clean up the mess in the wake of his orgasm. She watched his body writhe and squirm as the orgasm pulsed through him. A smile touched her lips as he fought to control himself. She knew the moment also when he disappeared inside of his own head. The beginning of his internal learning as he sought to control his magic rather than let it control him. Now she had to be patient. She did not move as he became lost within his own mind. Sadly she could not see what he imagined or what tools he used but she knew that he was certainly doing something.

She could not say how long it took but eventually his opened opened though they were the same hue as Serene's had been when he had climaxed within her. She heard the sound of him clicking his fingers and the sound seemed to bounce around the hut before she watched the ropes unfasten as if by themselves. A smile touched her lips as she watched him sit up and climbed down from the table in one swift move before he stood before her. She had to lift one leg up so he could settle in the gap between them. She pulled both free from the table to place them on the ground as he spoke and she stood up before him. Her breasts gently rubbed along his chest as she smiled down to him. "Are you sure? Prove it." Her words were simple and clear as she closed the last of the gap between them. She lifted her hand sup to place them on his shoulders as she bucked her hips forward so that her sex brushed lightly against the cage covered length. It appeared some how her body could move through it as her heat was clearly felt against his length.

Dante hadn't expected Andromeda to want proof now. He expected her to set him up with another woman to bed him and see what happened. Maybe she was willing to risk getting larger, more sensitive breasts. Dante's heart began to race as she brought him into her embrace. He liked the feel of it; her hands resting on his shoulders, her large breasts pressed against him, her pussy rubbing against his cock. This would have been the point where Dante's focus would start slipping, but this time he was ready for it. As his lust for her grew, his eyes began to glow blue again. Using his magic to keep his focus, he indulged in his lust. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her into a tighter embrace, kissing her passionately. He copied her motions, rubbing his cock against her pussy, feeling her moist heat slick against his cock. He moaned and closed his eyes.

His hands explored her muscular body. One hand pressed against her back to press her breasts against him harder, making them feel bigger than they were. His other hand found her ass and his fingers sank into the soft flesh as he pulled her against him, wanting her to rub her pussy against his cock harder. He could feel his magic blaze with his lust, but the fire within him was contained. He would not unleash his magic upon her unless she asked for it, and a part of him truly wanted her to. The control he had over his magic felt good, and indulging on his true feelings felt even better. Andromeda wanted him to cum for her? She would get her wish.

Her gaze continued to monitor him as the pair became further entwined with each other. A smile on her lips as his gaze turned back to the strange blue hue. With his arms around her and his mouth upon her own, she returned the hungry kiss, her tongue pressed against his lips to gain entry. A soft, pleased groan sounded from her as she felt his hips begin to tilt up and down so that his cock rubbed along and against her sex eagerly.

This time she let him do , for now at least as he desired. She did not stop him as one hand settled on her back and brought her frame harder against his own, nor when the other found the soft curves of her rear and pinned her against him so that their bodies barely had any gap between them. Another groan came from her mouth as she increased the pressure of her sex rubbing against his length, until length slid between her lips and the moist folds slid along his length smoothly.

He would feel the cage was still in place but suddenly her body moved forwards, she used her physical strength against him and the fact that the table was behind him. She used her body to push him back upon the table so that she could climbed upon it and mount him. She had no intention of telling him of her plans though, she did simply expect him to follow now as she guided. She also knew he had been affected by the words she had spoken before so she broke the kiss so that she could bring her mouth against his ear once more. "I am going to make it clear now, you are not going to leave my hut until I am certain you are in control of your magic and not the other way around..and that will take several matings before I am going to be certain. I do wonder though, Serene has told me so much about you..." Her tone swiftly changed as she brought about her next subject. " Have you as yet experienced being knelt behind a woman, with her on her hands and knees before you as your thrust your cock into her pussy while your hands are on her hips, pulling her backwards as hard as possible so you can thrust into her as deeply as possible? Have you ever felt a woman tremble beneath you after a climax? When her body tightens around you until it feels like it won't let you go? Heard her cry out your name as she cums?"

Dante liked the sounds of pleasure she was giving as they embraced each other. She groaned as they kissed, and then again as she pressed against his length. He could feel her hot wet pussy engulfing him as their hips writhed against each other. Just as their kissing was becoming more intimate, she pushed against him and he fell onto the table. She used the same motion to straddle him, her quick movements catching him off guard. The blue glow of his eyes flickered as his focus wavered. The cage hummed more powerfully in the short time he had lost control. He moaned loudly and his body grew tense as he struggled against his own lust.

Dante regained control within seconds, the blue light returning to his gaze. He breathed heavily as he listened to what Andromeda had to say. His eyebrows rose as she declared that they would be mating "several" times before he could go. He tried not to think of how many times "several" meant. Her questions about his sex life came next, and the imagery she used made Dante blush. "If Serene told you so much about me....then you know I haven't experienced any of those things." Even now, Andromeda still studied him; still played games with him. Dante couldn't help but feel more attracted to her because of this. He felt like her plaything.

She watched as his blue shine to his eyes seemed to flicker, disappear and then returned and a smile touched her lips as he confirmed what she already knew of him. "That I know but you could of lied to her about your experience or lack there of. I prefer to see for myself when I try and confirm." She spoke seductively as she changed her position ever so slightly. She pushed herself high up onto her knees and held the entrance to her sex just above his tip before she slowly started to ease herself onto him. She moved tormentingly slower the further she took him into her. She would tighten her sex around him to increase the pleasure he felt until she was just a inch of engulfing him entirely. "Would you like to find out what such experiences are like? How much would you enjoy seeing me on my knees before you, with my sex open and waiting for you to thrust into me?" As she spoke she dropped herself onto him completely and grew still.

Dante watched Andromeda changing her position atop him. "I don't lie to-" He moaned as she pushed herself onto his cock ever so slowly. He looked away from her and up to the ceiling of the hut, keeping his focus as best he could as her pussy tightened around his cock. "I-I don't lie to people." Dante listened to Andromeda continue to speak and then he whimpered slightly as she dropped down the rest of the way, taking in the rest of his cock. He didn't lose control of his magic, but Andromeda was certainly pushing his limits. "Y-yes...I want to experience those things..." He started breathing more heavily, his hands resting on Andromeda's legs, ready to brace himself for what was to come. He wouldn't lose his focus. He wouldn't let himself lose control of his magic again.

She could not deny the fact that part of her almost did wish him to lose control. To see if it would feel any different than driving a man to climax who was incapable of such skills or perhaps taste any different. Would she feel the magic with her being used to such or would the fact that it was otherworldly , would she not know the sensation of it until she had experienced it a few times. His focus held though as he spoke and she chuckled low. "Does it embarrass you to want such or do you simply find it easier to focus by staring up at the ceiling." She asked the question quietly as her body remained still for a long time, almost as if she planned on going no further.

Only when she felt him seem uncertain about what was to come did she finally move again. She ground her hips downwards so that his length was driven as deeply into her passage as possible, she brought her hands down to capture his own so she could guide them to her breasts. "You know you will find it even more enjoyably if you do more than lay there and wait for me to take you. A woman certainly gives more with the more she receives in turn."

Dante thought about her question and answered "both" as he looked back into her eyes. She wasn't moving any more than she had, so Dante was starting to think this was all she was going to do. Had he passed her test? But then Dante moaned as she ground her hips down, his length going deeper still. He cringed his eyes shut as she did this, but he opened them wide in shock as she pressed his hands to her large breasts. His control flickered again, and he moaned as the pleasure cage around his cock hummed with power once more. But his control still didn't fade. He panted as he held his power back. He slowly started to squeeze Andromeda's breasts, feeling how big and soft they were. She wanted them played with, or she wouldn't have brought his hands up to them. Unless she was still testing his control? Dante considered her words again and then said "You're not like other women."

Back
Top Bottom