Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Family Audience Participation (A ¥.5 Production)

Would you vote on the direction of this RP?

• No (Not interested)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No (But I would read it)

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Yes I would like to vote on what happens next

• I want to participate in the RP

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yenpointfive

Supernova
(If the mods are reading this, I am fully aware that this might be in the wrong forum. It's a weird idea so I wasn't sure where to put it)

I am no stranger to weird ideas. And the crazy idea of the week is a one on one roleplay...with an audience participation element. By which I mean it would be myself and a partner doing the actual roleplaying but to some degree our actions within the roleplay would be shaped by others reading the thread.

1. The Roleplay:
I think that a roleplay with four main characters would probably be the best fit for something like this. I also want the bare bones plot to be something the blue moon community would enjoy. To that end, I'm thinking that a family incest plot would work great. I'd play the father and son, my partner would play the mother and daughter. Other characters who might be needed for the roleplay could be shared by either of us.

2. The Twist:
Though there will be only two actual roleplayers in the game, our actions will be dictated by others to some degree. This would take the format of both a running poll in the thread to determine what happens next and probably a separate thread in the planning section where people could discuss options that they want to show up on the next poll or things they'd like to see included in the roleplay.

3. How that all comes together:
Obviously there has to be a reason this all works out and the reason of the day is television. Our family of four has just signed up to be televised round the clock while viewers at home vote on their activities and the studio foots the bill and supplies lawyers if anything should be a little bit less than legal. They were expecting to go on interesting trips or be ordered to do strange activities for the amusement of the viewers but it turns out that what America really wants to see is their new favorite daughter suck off her daddy while mommy dearest teaches her son how to fuck her right. And it's in the contract that they have to do whatever the viewers pick, so they're in for whatever kinky stuff Blue Moon wants to throw at them

4. What I need from you:
My partner will need to be okay with playing two characters at once and probably an extra every now and then. You will also need to be open to a substantial amount of kinks so that the viewers get plenty of options. That being said, we'll be listing things that are off limits prominently in the planning thread. Don't ask for anything that's on the No No List since I'm not doing that stuff or asking my partner to do any of it. My partner will probably need to be a switch or at least able to roleplay as one. In the interest of keeping the possible spectrum of kink fairly wide reversing dominance roles are probably pretty likely.

As for the list of stuff I won't do:
Gore
Scat
Father/Son

It's a short list but it is not going to change. Any requests for things on the list will be met with a stern facepalm. The list will be finalized when I have a partner and we've added their not gonna do it stuff to the list.

5. Final thoughts:
I realize this is a fairly ambitious project with room for plenty of kinks to show up and that I'm asking a lot of whoever wants to help me with this. As it stands right now the roleplay could involve all kinds of stuff, from the daughter blowing the family dog to the son pimping his mother out during lunch at the highschool. I asked for Blue Moon's best ideas and I'm hoping to get them. I now turn the thread over to anyone who would like to put forward a request for something or just general discussion of the roleplay. Applications for playing our two leading ladies can be done by PMs.

Doesn't look like that got off the ground too well. Anyone out there seeing the post and going "I was with it right until _____"? Because if so, changes could be made. Got a pairing you'd prefer to have on public display? Dying for a kink this doesn't include but could? Go ahead and share your ideas. I'm interested in seeing if the Blue Moon community can make this work.

This is sort of a bump. Still looking for someone to help make this idea work. I might also be trying my luck in the "group roleplays" forum, though this is not exactly a group roleplay in the strictest of senses.

Gonna try one more bump for this one, then I'll assume that the idea is too out there if no one wants to give it a shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom